Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn (47229 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by NoToPile: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
OvertheTop:

M.O.N.E.Y !!!
M.O.N.E.Y !!!
M.O.N.E.Y !!!

But these ladies are not poor nau.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by DamianX: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

Every Igbo girls always want to test a Yoruba di.ck once in their lifetime

99% of married igbo ladies have once tasted a yoruba di.ck in their lifetime. Either before marriage, during marriage or after marriage... FACT

Olosho don drop quote...... She has forgotten that Hor.ny of Ife doesn't do Street olosho no matter how hor.ny he is grin grin grin grin

If only you know how many afonja ladies me and my guys don knack for this state eh. Una girls Dy like Igbo guys but most of the times them dey wor wor but have fuxkable ass and submissive like ladies should be unlike Igbo rude girls.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Spandau: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
EBMedia:
I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn - Nkechi Blessing Writes Ooni of Ife (Photo)

Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has reached out to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, who appears to be on a wedding spree, IGBERETV reports.

The monarch has gotten married to six women within the last one month.

Taking to her Instagram page, Nkechi shared a photoshopped image of her kneeling before the monarch and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkTNcOdgwd2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Oloorun buruku. A n'soro ẹran to ni iwo, igbin n' yoju!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Spandau: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

99% of married igbo ladies have once tasted a yoruba di.ck in their lifetime. Either before marriage, during marriage or after marriage... FACT

Olosho don drop quote...... She has forgotten that Hor.ny of Ife doesn't do Street olosho no matter how hor.ny he is grin grin grin grin

Hor.ny of Ife grin grin grin grin Walahi Ife people are looking for you now o.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by irunoko(m): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Romanoff:

Two of his new wives also joined in inflicting pain on Naomi.

His taste in women will be his undoing las las.
so when she left why were they still gaslighting and bullying her?
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by irunoko(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin you dey fear grin
Buddha3:

Na for my mouth you wan hear say Tinubu hands dey shake pass Jane Mena buttocks?
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Banhammy717: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Pray hard to your God.
Your husband will locate you.

Always read Isiah chapter 4 verse 1
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by OboOlora(f): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Romanoff:

Who said?

Word on street is that at least two of his new wives are oloshos. One a London based one.

The Ooni might not do radio without battery but classy and rich oloshos aren't off the table.

One of his wives, Ashley, done cast.
Ashley wey Mr White de do 3some with am and Sotayo for London lol
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by DenreleDave(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
our ladies fvck ur men for money say, no be say dem sabi fuvck... na una money dey motivate our girls

but our men fvck una girls bcox una girls like our di.ck.. we sabi, we no dey chestbeat... fact
DamianX:

If only you know how many afonja ladies me and my guys don knack for this state eh. Una girls Dy like Igbo guys but most of the times them dey wor wor but have fuxkable ass and submissive like ladies should be unlike Igbo rude girls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Lionnation: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

on the contrary sir
Only wealthy and influcial Yorubas that can afford an Igbo woman, one a Yoruba man becomes wealthy and influcial his next accomplishment in life would be to get an Igbo wife, this is so because Yoruba women are too local and dirty compared to an Igbo woman
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Thomasankara(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
[/color] angry grin grin grin grin
Brendaniel:
Emilokan! Emilokan!! Aunty wey no ...... She dey shout Emilokan
I [color=#770077]
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by ppogba: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
awoniyi1236:
grin grin omo werey, make she go meet Tinubu I won confirm something

E be like say you sef get the gist?

I fear who no fear you oooo.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by tunapawizzy: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
The rules women make are for broke men. The same woman that will break up with her husband for having a girlfriend will easily get married to another man with 3 other wives so she can become number 4.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Corridon: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
jamace:
Do you mean "Hor-ny of Ife"? grin grin
grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by BanyXchi: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lionnation:
on the contrary sir
Only wealthy and influcial Yorubas that can afford an Igbo woman, one a Yoruba man becomes wealthy and influcial his next accomplishment in life would be to get an Igbo wife, this is so because Yoruba women are too local and dirty compared to an Igbo woman
I'm based here in abj, the easiest to Bleep is those akpu-smelling Osu dogs you call women, loool you are very deluded, have you not seen the video of one of your women fucking a dog? Even the average aboki or tapa without money dey Bleep your women anyhow, 99% of Yorubas outside Lagos island marry their women, even though majority of your women are doing everything possible to jump on Yoruba dicks... Just come here to abuja and see how disgusting your women are, local and bitchy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by BanyXchi: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
DamianX:

no sane Yoruba woman engage with you Osus, it's actually vice versa, come to abuja and see how easy your women are, obsessed with Yoruba mwn and very submissive, they are even ashamed of speaking their language,even aboki dey knack them anyhow. Many of them are worwor and very masculine but if konji come person go Sha Bleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by michigang: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Romanoff:

Who said?

Word on street is that at least two of his new wives are oloshos. One a London based one.

The Ooni might not do radio without battery but classy and rich oloshos aren't off the table.

One of his wives, Ashley, done cast.
woman, aren't ashamed of believing in hearsay? I thought you were clever
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by michigang: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
zudozz:

Abeg u no know wetin u dey talk..

Any Igbo boy wey dey live for west go don nack at least 20 yoruba girls. Even ur girl friend cannot say no to an igbo boy. If igbo boy like ur yetunde u don lose her be that.

Where d u think all d hatred is coming from?
inside ibo boy and yoruba boy who get big dick pass?
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by michigang: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Olosho try this one first before kabiyesi own
whats your dick size
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by pacespot(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Imagine you are the boyfriend of this uncouth woman nkeshi blessings and you are hearing this. I thought this woman said she had a boyfriend recently
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by michigang: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nword223:

You meant any rejected mixed igbo blood want to fall over to those who like left over, No pure Igbo man want Blessing Nkeshi.
am an ibo man. my dream is to fùck nkechi and eat her pussy
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by michigang: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
zudozz:

Nairaland children wey their mama still dey recharge their phone. grin

Wetin u even know abt phuk?

I don dey carry Olosho for almost 30 yrs...Where were u in 1994?
are you married?
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by LOVEGINO(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Built2last:
Shambolic to say the least

Las las, many women don't have problem with POLYGAMY. They have problem with marrying a broke guy.

As Elon Musk dey so, if he wants to beat the record of Solomon. He can achieve it in one day.

If this Nkechi or any of those women catch their man cheating with another woman. See fight. But here they are sharing pricck with many others and no complains.
my guy life no fit balance oooooo. I pity guys wey dey fight over woman.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by barinedan(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
The ooni should be careful before he desecrates his palace with retired oloshos
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by cedricksly: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Corridon:
Ooni doesn't do olosho.
dey there dey deceive yourself...
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by zudozz: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
michigang:
inside ibo boy and yoruba boy who get big dick pass?

U go need to ask ur mama.

But know it and know thyself.

The phuck wey igbo boys dey phuk yoruba gehs for Lagos follow for d reason wey yoruba hate igbo well well.

Which sensible girl wan leave igbo boys with money go follow yoruba go dey drink garri dey chop dry fish!?

Abeg u no know wetin u dey talk.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Nword223: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
michigang:
am an ibo man. my dream is to fùck nkechi and eat her pussy

Who ask you who you are, Fake heebo.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by myhappyhome: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is real Òlóshó Laafin...

Ooni abeg u no Marry her o... She no serious Rara ni.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Tfx1: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dustbin thrash
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by neztar: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
DamianX:

connect me to one afonja chick make I nackam with my ibo dick
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by neztar: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
OboOlora:

Ashley wey Mr White de do 3some with am and Sotayo for London lol
I heard she's a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Outfit To The Future Awards Africa / Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager / Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.