Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) (47320 Views)

Mass Burial Of Folks Killed In Southern Kaduna(graphics) / Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband / Poachers Arrested With Head Of Slain Buffalo In Bauchi State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Brendaniel: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
It is well
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Aboliko7: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
See them looking like Hungry Bingo dog lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Rexnegro(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Mrpojj(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Gideon20:
FLASH: Nigerian army troops give terrorists bloody nose, neutralize 7. Capture arms and ammunition in Birnin Gwari area of Kaduna.

https://www.facebook.com/100000270153679/posts/pfbid0x4tcaKNB6b1DmwG867crXE2bgvbG26tM3aoBL9TU8SfGAS2PkkG9Yky44jxv5VL1l/?app=fbl
See there faces foreigners from other countries wrecking havoc here
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by 175(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Good job
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Teeroyzimma: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
KEVIND:
This bandits are they Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba.
It'll be proper if we attached their tribe to them

Most are Hausa and Fulani
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Babysho(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sasi54:
see suya just de waste

I heard they taste better dead
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by oneMalik: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
that's operation " kpai Dem ".

kudos to you the galant Nigerians
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Shadysen: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
make una no provoke mr president o....
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by jimetagambo: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
The bandit in the 1st pic does not look Nigerian. Definitely fulani though.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Angelfrost(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Look at their faces...

These people are clearly citizens of Niger, Chad, and Sudan!

How can foreigners come through your borders, dwell and mingle with you, yet no one raises alarm?!! Is it because they are Muslims or what?!!

I can't imagine crossing into towns or villages inside Ondo, Osun, Imo, Edo, etc, to dwell without being accosted by towns people.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Grandmeister(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
ufuosman:
No mercy for them,kill them all
Am I normal? I get this happy and giddy feeling whenever I see the picture of a bullet riddled janjawe.e.dian terrorist.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Mrsoft3(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
anonymuz:
To them up North, education is Haram. Their brother is still there. What do you expect.

for your region wey una no book,how many of una dey power dey rule....ypu just open mouth waaaa and spill rubbish.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Omoawoke: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
kill them all, pictures of dead terrorists are beautiful not graphics
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Badguyyyy123: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Bro Education Eradicate illiteracy not Poverty, Rendering Society Service's Eradicate Poverty

Emperormartin:
I doubt if you give these ones education they will drop guns
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Teeroyzimma: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by SamOchuko: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:
How many times dem go kill those guys in d pics.

Serious? I beg share the post where them take post am b4
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Mrsoft3(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Most are Hausa/Fulani

there is hausa and there is fulani, you dont have anything like hausa fulani......they are two different people with different culture.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by TA4TA4: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Chai..... Instead of 12 virgin at the other end of the tunnel... Na 12 of these each of them go jam....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFzEME0AEQM
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Tareq1105: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Emperormartin:

You know Obi talk just like those indomie children he's leading.

He said if you give them education and work, banditry would stop.

With this it's obvious that Obi doesn't know the Job Description of the work he's applying for.

Give bandits education and work? How much is the salary compare with what he's making per victim? We're talking about people whose hearts are already sold out to the devil.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Lepon02: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Yamutu daaaanu! cheesy
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by maasoap(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
They should rot in hell
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Emman08: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Emperormartin:

They've been radicalised. There's no going back for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Afamed: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Emperormartin:

The ones they gave education few years ago, you were among of those who criticized Govt for de-radicalizing them. Una too dey speak with two sides of una mouth too much

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by NastiLord: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
nairalee:
Good but you can do better

7 killed out of 700,000 is a drop of water in an ocean

7 killed and 70 recruited is taking one step forward and 9 steps backward
Until the sponsors and financiers are killed or prosecuted, they'll keep coming back and in larger number. That's why America look for the figure head and not these ones. There's no victory in killing the foot soldiers, kill the 'Osamas' and you weakened them all.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by fatytoy333(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
delzbaba:
always this fulani criminals, make dem go find work.
the same question I asked someone today. Fulani's all the time banditry is mentioned

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by onuman: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Emperormartin:
Guns and Islam are the only things in their head.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by shortIGBOman: 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sasi54:
see suya just de waste

Emeka you don dey salivate over dead Bandits? Since Mortuaries no dey EAST again. I hear say, IPOB and their supporters don cannibalise all the dead people for East grin

Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Franking: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Next time our troupes will neutralize bandits will be in six months time. They'll sacrifice one or two and then operate unabated for another eight months.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Franking: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Where's Bbqmannergll? Come and see ur people.
Re: Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) by Venom11(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Guys are not our people, they don't look nigerian to me... Y are some elements supporting them.. Jyst baffles me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures / I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / 25 Escaped Inmates Return To Correctional Centre In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.