Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son (1730 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by jamesakubuilo: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7LsBEAf_tE

Nollywood actress, Judy Austin’s ex-husband, Obasi Emmanuel, has claimed that he is the one who fathered the child that she welcomed with her new hubby, Yul Edochie.

He had earlier taken to social media to accuse Judy and Yul of denying him access to his children.

Obasi claimed to have married the actress when she was 19 years old and invested heavily in her education. He also said that she ran away with their kids.

But in a recent development, Obasi is claiming to be the biological father of Yul and Judy Austin’s last child, Star Dikeh Edochie.

Furthermore, Obasi lambasted Judy for being desperate to attain great Nollywood heights like her senior colleagues, Omotola Jalade and Genevieve Nnaji.

He made the allegations in a video shared by popular blogger, Gistlovers, adding that it was what pushed her into jilting him and marrying Yul Edochie.

However, she gave a subtle response via her Instagram page by proclaiming positivity upon herself.

Judy wrote: “Due to divine reasons, my light can’t be dimmed!!! Happy beautiful Sunday and Fabulous new week to us all.”

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by johnsonadewole: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2022
Truth be told, the resemblance cannot be argued. That baby looks 100% like this man.
DNA can settle this quickly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by oluwaseyi0: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Whatever rocks their boat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by isaacngozi79: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Dis one wants to scatter her marriage by all means..life no balance. If you do me I do you man no go vex

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by ahnie: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2022
What's wahala like again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by alukotitilope19: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2022
But sincerely it was when Judy left this man,things changed in her life including her looks,when she was with this man,she was looking older and emaciated,now you all can see the difference,me I didn't even know her until Yul brought the matter on internet,they should run DNA test,simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Justbehave(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Only simps can trust a woman
Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Justbehave:
Only simps can trust a woman

Oh so all of a sudden Yul is now a simp, was it not all of you lesser nl boys screaming your head off supporting Yul for his polygamous achievement to a mother of two, just to keep propagating the bullshit polygamous nature you all say to deceive yourselves? Now women shouldn't be trusted abi? Y'all ain't normal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
The God of May doesn't sleep, Yul finally disgraced himself by himself, lol.

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Justbehave(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Oh so all of a sudden Yul is now a simp, was it not all of you lesser nl boys screaming your head off supporting Yul for his polygamous achievement to a mother of two, just to keep propagating the bullshit polygamous nature you all say to deceive yourselves? Now women shouldn't be trusted abi? Y'all ain't normal.
I'm not referring to Yul but the ex.If he wasn't a simp,the ex wife wouldn't have the liver to be sleeping around with another man.
Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Justbehave:
I'm not referring to Yul but the ex.If he wasn't a simp,the ex wife wouldn't have the liver to be sleeping around with another man.

I've been following this story on IG and Twitter, this ex and Yul's wife were already divorced before she met and married Yul, that means she has been sleeping with her ex when she was dating Yul, so how is the ex a simp?

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Justbehave(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jovialjune1:

I've been following this story on IG and Twitter, this ex and Yul's wife were already divorced before she met and married Yul, that means she has been sleeping with her ex when she was dating Yul, so how is the ex a simp?
She has been sleeping with Yul while still in her husband's house. What do you think that caused the divorce?

(1) (Reply)

Thread deleted / Nigerian Woman Jailed In Houston For Flogging Her Two Daughters. / Inhumanity, The Girl Whose Madam Forced Her To Sit On A Burning Electric Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.