Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? (5363 Views)

CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Lama70(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Roysnickz:

Your contact number, please

0 8 1 5 9 9 8 8 4 7 8
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Danyl(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
I will advise you try decentralized FX trading firms. where your account resides with you you can control what happens on your account.
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by InvestorVee(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Let's do phone business
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Icocop101(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2022
Nefort:
Hello guys,

Please may I know what business I can invest ₦3 million into that can yield a profit of at least ₦150,000 monthly?

Your feedback will be appreciated.

If you're truly and seriously in for business, I can show you how to go about investing in a Global Company that has been in operation since 2018, with investment strategic partners like Qualcomm, Huawei, Honda Motors, High Technology experts & Professionals e.t.c...

You can invest just #2 Million, with a fixed profits return of #33,000k daily ( ~ One Million Naira Monthly) and still keep the remaining chilling in your bank account or anywhere else you deem safe, until you're very convinced to put in the rest.

PLS NOTE: With this investment model plan; you simply leverage...and earn passive daily income on your investment capital without lifting a finger. So simply... no skill, experience, or expertise whatsoever is needed!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by a4cube: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2022
stinjoe:

1. Importation of gadgets be it phones or laptops with #3 million, easy to sell and
you'll make good profit. I don't mind marketing them for you free.

2. If you have a land, you can go into animal
husbandry, rear pigs, goats, snail farming, etc

3. You can also venture into food business that's If you know of one that can cook very well. You know, food businesss is always good business. wink

4. You can get a car for Uber. If
you dont mind driving yourself, it will be much better.

There will be money to be made, but it's not easy.

All businesses need patience, perseverance and determination. And they all come with risks. Bottom line #3 million naira is not much to start anything big, but i have seen small businesses grow into big businesses. Success man.
Do u have a shop to market gadgets? Give a mail on A4cube@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Nefort: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Remmedy:
USDT swapping … 100% no loss…. You don’t even need the entire capital… you just need 2 m and you make close to 150 - 200k every day… you need your phone ,a Binance account and a fast network…. The only problem I have is that the last two individuals I revealed this strategy to from Twitter eventually started up on their own and left me ……. You can ask for a meet up or any kind of verification you need from me ….

So may I know what you will be expecting from me?
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Remmedy:
USDT swapping … 100% no loss…. You don’t even need the entire capital… you just need 2 m and you make close to 150 - 200k every day… you need your phone ,a Binance account and a fast network…. The only problem I have is that the last two individuals I revealed this strategy to from Twitter eventually started up on their own and left me ……. You can ask for a meet up or any kind of verification you need from me ….
show me way...i promise to reward u
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Remmedy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ajiswaggs:
show me way...i promise to reward u

I can’t tell you for any amount … I’m looking for a sponsor we could work together if you are in my location
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Remmedy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nefort:

So may I know what you will be expecting from me?

Sponsor or partner
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Nefort: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Remmedy:

Sponsor or partner
What are the risks involved in swapping USDT?
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Wilson212: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Come down to Anambra and open a bakery if you are baking 4 bags a day you should be making 150k in a week not month

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Roy1918(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Boss I'm interested in this can u explain more on this?
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Remmedy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nefort:

What are the risks involved in swapping USDT?

Drop me your number or hit me up on my WhatsApp number… it’s on my profile…..
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Business48(m): 4:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Nefort:
Hello guys,

Please may I know what business I can invest ₦3 million into that can yield a profit of at least ₦150,000 monthly?

Invest it in book publishing. It's a sure lifetime investment opportunity with great regular income for life.

We will write your books for you and handle everything for you and you will make regular income with your books.

With book publishing, you can make 100% monthly profit/income with a good investment capital of M3m and above.

It's a very good investment opportunity.

Contact us for details if interested.

Call 0 8 0 3 - 9 1 5 - 8 4 4 9.

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Derien(f): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
You can become an affiliate marketer of an indigenous wellness company in Nigeria, you have a potential earning of 100k per week. Depending on your digital skills and how fast you can learn.

Chat me up on 08062656456 for more enquires.
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by SocialJustice: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nefort:
Hello guys,

Go and buy a digital business on flippa. You earn in dollars or pounds.
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Ambassador1991(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Go into Relationship Business. Build dating sites, hookup, etc. Sex industry is a booming one. I can explain to you if you so wish.
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Ambassador1991(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nefort:
Hello guys,

Go into Relationship Business. Build dating sites, hookup, etc. Sex industry is a booming one. I can explain to you if you so wish.
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by mrpassionate(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Learn how to Trade Forex.

With that 3M a solid 100k daily profit is possible.

I can teach you, I can manage your account for you for a month, and if you see the results you will dedicate all of your life to learning more.

$600USD Profit was withdrawn within 3days on a USD 400 deposit.

Nefort:
Hello guys,

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by mrpassionate(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
I like this.
How much of financing do you think one will use in getting this off the ground, or can one get existing sites or brands already known?

Ambassador1991:
Go into Relationship Business. Build dating sites, hookups, etc. The sex industry is a booming one. I can explain to you if you so wish.
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Reazest: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
bigsam75:
I also need idea of business to invest 3m that can yield something
Give me a call or WhatsApp me.
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by BBM: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
mrpassionate:
Learn how to Trade Forex.

With that 3M a solid 100k daily profit is possible.

I can teach you, I can manage your account for you for a month, and if you see the results you will dedicate all of your life to learning more.

$600USD Profit was withdrawn within 3days on a USD 400 deposit.

Nice
Do you have free or paid signal group
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by ibro4rich: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Op am into forex trading and have been trading since 2014, I only focus and trade just one pair in the entire Forex Market which is GBPJPY.
This is what have been doing to make income for myself, with this your capital, i can help you trade with it make profits with less risk and make Double of your capital in a Year or less, please ignore any persons promising to double your money in a month or two, don't let them scam you.

If you're interested to get more information from me, chat me up on whatsapp Zero Eight Zero Seven Eight Five One Five Five zero zero
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by egojeny1(f): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
HUSTLER001:
I want to go into catering services. Food business is big. You wouldn't need to invest that much. #500,000 will start. You can call me up or chart on WhatsApp. 08073576467.
Is there profit in catering now with the high cost of raw materials?
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by HUSTLER001: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
egojeny1:

Is there profit in catering now with the high cost of raw materials?
Is there a business that isn't profitable? So why are people still into it?
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by raphemmanuel(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
SocialJustice:
Go and buy a digital business on flippa. You earn in dollars or pounds.
hello, please can you explain this. This look like something I will be interested on.
Please explain to me for better understanding
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by mrpassionate(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2022
No Boss, I just trade and gives tutorials offline.

What would you like me to handle for you?.

BBM:

Nice
Do you have free or paid signal group
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by SocialJustice: 5:20am On Nov 05, 2022
raphemmanuel:
hello, please can you explain this. This look like something I will be interested on.
Please explain to me for better understanding
Flippa is a marketplace for online businesses on sale. Go to the website and go through the listed businesses. Search for businesses that are fully functional and making money already.
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by mrpassionate(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Kindly elaborate on these!...
Thanks.

Danyl:
I will advise you try decentralized FX trading firms. where your account resides with you you can control what happens on your account.
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Danyl(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
mrpassionate:
Kindly elaborate on these!...
Thanks.

This is how it works, there are De-fi trading coys online some trade single currencies in the forex market while some trade more than one in a bid to give good returns to their investors. so you open an FX trading account with your broker of choice and connect it to their servers. you can get between 20-40% on your invested monthly the only downside is if the de-fi trading coy doesnt make risk management a priority but the ones that does will do you well and you can unplug your account and withdraw your money from your tradn account if you feel you don't want to continue with them.

here is my number in case you need more Information. 08o3o8 27 971
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by raphemmanuel(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Danyl:

This is how it works, there are De-fi trading coys online some trade single currencies in the forex market while some trade more than one in a bid to give good returns to their investors. so you open an FX trading account with your broker of choice and connect it to their servers. you can get between 20-40% on your invested monthly the only downside is if the de-fi trading coy doesnt make risk management a priority but the ones that does will do you well and you can unplug your account and withdraw your money from your tradn account if you feel you don't want to continue with them.

I heard this is very risky because of the volatility of the market.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by mrpassionate(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ok.
Check WhatsApp.

Danyl:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quality Customized Atm Card Flash Drive for your clients/staffs / The Secret Wealth In Storage Business / Suggest A Business Name For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.