Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? (5290 Views)

CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Danyl(m): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2022
raphemmanuel:
I heard this is very risky because of the volatility of the market.
Well, the market can be volatile but the volatility is what helps the market atimes you just need to know the AI tools your defi company uses to trade otherwise you can get burnt if its martingale strategy.
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by raphemmanuel(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2022
Danyl:

Well, the market can be volatile but the volatility is what helps the market atimes you just need to know the AI tools your defi company uses to trade otherwise you can get burnt if its martingale strategy.
do you copy-trade any trader. If they person is doing well, do you wish to connect me?
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by SavageResponse(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2022
mrpassionate:
Learn how to Trade Forex.

With that 3M a solid 100k daily profit is possible.

I can teach you, I can manage your account for you for a month, and if you see the results you will dedicate all of your life to learning more.

$600USD Profit was withdrawn within 3days on a USD 400 deposit.

So why are you not a multimillionaire already since it's so easy?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by SavageResponse(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Icocop101:

If you're truly and seriously in for business, I can show you how to go about investing in a Global Company that has been in operation since 2018, with investment strategic partners like Qualcomm, Huawei, Honda Motors, High Technology experts & Professionals e.t.c...

You can invest just #2 Million, with a fixed profits return of #33,000k daily ( ~ One Million Naira Monthly) and still keep the remaining chilling in your bank account or anywhere else you deem safe, until you're very convinced to put in the rest.

PLS NOTE: With this investment model plan; you simply leverage...and earn passive daily income on your investment capital without lifting a finger. So simply... no skill, experience, or expertise whatsoever is needed!

You're a dirty stinking liar!

I dare you to mention the name of the company

If you can do this and show proof that an investment of 2 million will yield returns of 1million in 1 month I will delete my Nairaland account

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by SavageResponse(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Remmedy:

Drop me your number or hit me up on my WhatsApp number… it’s on my profile…..

Give him the answers here in public
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by mrpassionate(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sir,
If it's not easy for me to actually achieved what I have shared as the proof of my 3days earnings I wouldn't have been able to screen shots the Withdrawal statement and shared it here..

Other finds thing easier to do. And some people find it difficult.

At least that was a third-party platform that I used I make $230 Profit in 3days on a $400 deposit..

Seeing is believing, get an account opened deposit $500-1000 to it, send me their trading platform login, and see if I won't add between $200-400 profits to that in 3days..

AFTER THAT YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER U LIKE, IF I FAIL.

SavageResponse:

So why are you not a multimillionaire already since it's so easy?
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Ambassador1991(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
mrpassionate:
I like this.
How much of financing do you think one will use in getting this off the ground, or can one get existing sites or brands already known?

All you need is a viable website, laptop, internet, and run adverts. So, it depends on how much you want to spend. But it can be less than 700k or even less than 500k, depending your choice of website, laptop and amount budgeted on adverts.
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by mrpassionate(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
If a Million Naira is budgeted what can we expects on ROI yearly?..

Ambassador1991:

All you need is a viable website, laptop, internet, and run adverts. So, it depends on how much you want to spend. But it can be less than 700k or even less than 500k, depending on your choice of website, laptop and amount budgeted on adverts.
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Fxmanager(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2022
raphemmanuel:
do you copy-trade any trader. If they person is doing well, do you wish to connect me?
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by raphemmanuel(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
You are just all over nairaland copy-pasting this your advert, with the same screenshot everyday.
You no dey tire...
Fxmanager:
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Danyl(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
raphemmanuel:
can we talk on Whatsapp? perhaps to make things ? 08o3o 827 971
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by raphemmanuel(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Danyl:

can we talk on Whatsapp? perhaps to make things ? 08o3o 827 971
I sent you message on your WhatsApp
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by SavageResponse(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2022
mrpassionate:
Sir,
If it's not easy for me to actually achieved what I have shared as the proof of my 3days earnings I wouldn't have been able to screen shots the Withdrawal statement and shared it here..

Other finds thing easier to do. And some people find it difficult.

At least that was a third-party platform that I used I make $230 Profit in 3days on a $400 deposit..

Seeing is believing, get an account opened deposit $500-1000 to it, send me their trading platform login, and see if I won't add between $200-400 profits to that in 3days..

AFTER THAT YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER U LIKE, IF I FAIL.

What happens if I fund an account with $500 for you to trade and you blow the account?

Who bears the loss?!
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Ambassador1991(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
mrpassionate:
If a Million Naira is budgeted what can we expects on ROI yearly?..

You can expect a very good ROI because much of it will be spent on adverts and that will quickly spread the business for people to patronize you
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Sirchiboy: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Assurance001:
Look for developing area, put container for cement then buy mini truck for delivery.
How much is mini truck
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by mrpassionate(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2022
Haven't blew shiit in years. $400 to with $600.
$1,500 to withdraw $4,600 in 1 week.

$100 to make. $1,300 in 2 weeks all proven and posted.

Your $500 won't be my first account to trade from, the question is, would you pay me my 50% profits share if I decided to accept your account.

SavageResponse:

What happens if I fund an account with $500 for you to trade and you blow the account?

Who bears the loss?!
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by mrpassionate(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2022
No % at all To get one motivated?.

Did you o any feasibility of these at all?

Meanwhile, how quick can the initial investment be recovered?.

How do we make money, do we charge a membership fee or do we cut a % on deals getting done via the site?. (Which I am guessing payment as to be done through the site, for us to be able to cut the %, also won't that means some kind of license needs to be incurred?.

This days ppl don't really use website pages and we are still talking about registering one. (What's your opinion on that)!.

Ambassador1991:

You can expect a very good ROI because much of it will be spent on adverts and that will quickly spread the business for people to patronize you
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Derien(f): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
With 2.8M you can become stockish of an indegineous wellness industry in Nigeria.

Earn more than 200k every month for being a stockish

No looking of clients, the company will connect clients to you.

No compulsory selling, it is the buyer that will contact.

Get paid 5% of every product claimed.

Contact me on 08052555034 for more info
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by SavageResponse(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
mrpassionate:
Haven't blew shiit in years. $400 to with $600.
$1,500 to withdraw $4,600 in 1 week.

$100 to make. $1,300 in 2 weeks all proven and posted.

Your $500 won't be my first account to trade from, the question is, would you pay me my 50% profits share if I decided to accept your account.

Talk is cheap!

Provide a collateral worth $2,000 and I'll give you an account with $1,000 to trade.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by mrpassionate(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2022
I do the talk. I don't have to provide any collateral.
When I'm done next week with these account I will show you the balance.

SavageResponse:

Talk is cheap!

Provide a collateral worth $2,000 and I'll give you an account with $1,000 to trade.

Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Nefort:
Hello guys,

Please may I know what business I can invest ₦3 million into that can yield a profit of at least ₦150,000 monthly?

Your feedback will be appreciated.

If you are interested in poultry business (Turkey) you can set the farm up in your area if it's not a residential area, I can work with you for the first year. It's stressful though but highly profitable.

1m can build you a sizable pen
1.5m can take of 250 turkey (200 female and 50 male) till they'll start laying
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Chigorkizz(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Icocop101(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
SavageResponse:

You're a dirty stinking liar!

I dare you to mention the name of the company

If you can do this and show proof that an investment of 2 million will yield returns of 1million in 1 month I will delete my Nairaland account

You're just all over N/Land here running mouth..."empty vessels, sure makes the loudest noise."

Sorry!!!� Ain't got no fucking time for a nincompoop like you
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by SavageResponse(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Icocop101:

You're just all over N/Land here running mouth..."empty vessels, sure makes the loudest noise."

Sorry!!!� Ain't got no fucking time for a nincompoop like you

So you think everyone on Nairaland is ignorant and inexperienced in practical aspects of managing a business?

I will repeat it a thousand times - You are a bloody liar!

It is not possible for an investment of 2million to generate daily ROI of 33K in a genuine business.

Any business that promises that type of return is operating a Ponzi!!!

Quote me anywhere!
Re: What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? by Ambassador1991(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2022
mrpassionate:
No % at all To get one motivated?.

Did you o any feasibility of these at all?

Meanwhile, how quick can the initial investment be recovered?.

How do we make money, do we charge a membership fee or do we cut a % on deals getting done via the site?. (Which I am guessing payment as to be done through the site, for us to be able to cut the %, also won't that means some kind of license needs to be incurred?.

This days ppl don't really use website pages and we are still talking about registering one. (What's your opinion on that)!.

App is better but more expensive. Yes, I have been in it before. You can get up to 65%. But you must add other sides to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christopher Gardner: The Greatest Rags To Riches Story / Make As Much As N10,000 Weekly From GIFTALWORLD! / How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.