Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! (5734 Views)

Should This Man Do DNA Test for this boy To Be Sure (pix) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Actress, Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son

Nollywood actress, Judy Austin’s ex-husband, Obasi Emmanuel, has claimed that he is the one who fathered the child that she welcomed with her new hubby, Yul Edochie.

He had earlier taken to social media to accuse Judy and Yul of denying him access to his children.

Obasi claimed to have married the actress when she was 19 years old and invested heavily in her education. He also said that she ran away with their kids.

He further stated that he hired two lawyers but the actress slept with the two of them in order to frustrate the case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by delzbaba(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2022
is Yul that stupid not to have conducted a DNA test before announcing to the world?

19 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by virginprincess(f): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2022
This man called Yul is even far dumber than i thought ,i pray he shouldn't be the real father of that child sef so that his foolishness and stupidity can be very clear for the world to see.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by HarlequinLekex: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2022
Op Ave u don yours

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Romanoff(f): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2022
The first stupidity was stepping out on his wife whom he had praised severally for standing by him when he had nothing.

The second goof was getting involved with a married woman.

Third goof was getting the married woman pregnant.

Fourth was keeping his affair and the pregnancy from his wife.

Fifth was marrying the side piece and hiding the son she supposedly had for him without the knowledge of his wife till she found out on social media.

Now it turns out the husband of the side piece is also laying claims to the child.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by aycapri(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2022
Wahaluur
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by vastolord4(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2022
That's the father! No blood sample needed from Yul.. Yul is even more stupid that his name sounds

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Larryton(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2022
BadRadio:
Actress, Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son

Nollywood actress, Judy Austin’s ex-husband, Obasi Emmanuel, has claimed that he is the one who fathered the child that she welcomed with her new hubby, Yul Edochie.

He had earlier taken to social media to accuse Judy and Yul of denying him access to his children.

Obasi claimed to have married the actress when she was 19 years old and invested heavily in her education. He also said that she ran away with their kids.

He further stated that he hired two lawyers but the actress slept with the two of them in order to frustrate the case.

Seriously, with what am seeing, the child took yul's face

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2022
Larryton:

Seriously, with what am seeing, the child too yul's face
its confusing
... Man and child looks like yul grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2022
There are Men who fathers another man's child free of charge and they still haven't found out. Some of them are Nairalanders.

Make una dey do DNA test abeg

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Larryton(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2022
BadRadio:
its confusing
... Man and child looks like yul grin

Lol grin
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Qatar2022: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
This man called Yul is even far dumber than i thought ,i pray he shouldn't be the real father of that child sef so that his foolishness and stupidity can be very clear for the world to see.
You maybe the dumb one to conclude without hearing from Yul

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Qatar2022: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Romanoff:
The first stupidity was stepping out on his wife whom he had praised severally for standing by him when he had nothing.

The second good was getting involved with a married woman.

Third goof was getting the married woman pregnant.

Fourth was keeping his affair and the pregnancy from his wife.

Fifth was marrying the side piece and stop hiding the son she supposedly had for him without the knowledge of his wife till she found out on social media.

Now it turns out the husband of yeh side piece is also laying claims to the child.
Nigerian girls and stupidity is like 5&6 , you never heard from yul and you people have concluded. He is not dumb like you people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Canyona1(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2022
BadRadio:

how many of them can afford it
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Romanoff(f): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2022
Qatar2022:

Nigerian girls and stupidity is like 5&6 , you never heard from yul and you people have concluded. He is not dumb like you people

You are the stupid one. See how you are constituting nuisance all over social media cause you're incapable of making a civil comment without insult.

I no blame you, na the animals wey born and no gree raise you like human being I blame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Baronthecelebri: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Romanoff:

You are the stupid one. See how you are constituting nuisance all over social media cause you're incapable of making a civil comment without insult.

I no blame you, na the animals wey born and no gree raise you like human being I blame.
shut up

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Baronthecelebri: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lie
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Berrityga: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Fear women.. Please let's pray for yul I'm sure his under a spell.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
wow! so the lady is even married before sef!
Hia eeeeh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by obayendo1010(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Larryton:

Clearly brother, no DNA needed. Yul's boy even the pikin nor go fit denial yul

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Starz825(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dem look alike Sha

I no trust women Sha.....

Those guys can do shit...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Das1mama: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Larryton:

okay. What of the YANCH? lolz.
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Jozilinn: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Abeg make Dem do DNA cos this pikin wan take style resemble this man oh. shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:

Gbam

I'm waiting for them Yul polygamous supporters to come and defend him with their rubbish as usual.
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Canyona1:
I think there's another called paternity test

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Maynman: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Canyona1:
raising another man’s child for years is more expensive.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Kingcalls: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Women , causing confusion wherever they go...like the devil
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by techWriter3: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
is Yul that stupid not to do commissioned a DNA test before announcing to the world
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Joystic: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Abeg what's the title of this movie?

What a plot twist! If this is real then nollywood need to make this into a movie.. Starring Yul Edochie

The man na complete idioot..

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by gaby(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Na this one be the real Nolywood...

Ebube Dikee....
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Rexymania(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Let's hear from Yul first abi ful grin
Re: This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:

Ah ah why are you so angry, nawa o, pls calm down .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Seen Before Photos Of ‘pregnant’ Tacha Go Viral / OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video) / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.