Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him (31667 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Moh247: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Transport; BRT, Lagos Rail, Lagboat

Education; Millennium Schools, Free WEAC, Return of missionary schools

Infrastructure; Lekki Deep Sea port, eko Atlantic city

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by inpaco1991(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Am here just to read tribal comments
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by AfonjaConehead: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
moh247 leodeking ihordspy:

Obi/DATTI straight!!!!!!!
OBI/DATTI FOR A NEW NAIJA
SECONDED!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by deltateam: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
If I say I will not vote, come and wipe me Oraimo cord for neck nah undecided

Alaye all these people are weak, deviant and unworthy. They are products of a faulty structure seeking to operate in a corrupt system

Over here, we are awaiting a New Era and we believe in the true leader, the great emperor 'The Unity' who will soon emerge to start it God willing.

Enjoy your civilization while it lasts undecided undecided undecided

Who is the unity?
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi

Reason : when he was Anambra state governor, there is enough money in anambra that you will never lack patronage in whatever you are doing.

Secondly : he is the only governor in history of Nigeria that rejected all the ex-governors benefits.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Gentlechika(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

1. Anambra's agricultural GDP is N670b. (NBS) More than Kano, and more than Lagos.

What do you take us for? There is ano aspect of agriculture in every 5m2 in Anambra except Onitsha city.

Every house (villages excepting Onitsha) is saturated with palm trees, coconut, plantain, mango, ukwa, oranges left right center, that output things residents then gather and sell. Output= N670b.

Anambra is Nigeria's largest producer of palm nut fruits. Every 5m2 you see in Anambra has a palm tree or was cleared of a palm tree for building to take place.

2. Anambra was more secure than Lagos throughout Peter Obi's tenure.

3. Lagos beats Anambra in Waste Management.

4. Anambra person cannot come at national level and steal your money. He sees it as derogatory. As if he was not really a rich man. Did Soludo, Ezekwesili or Iweala steal?? Only yorubas steal. Shame
vawlence pro max loading grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by greatseed: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
tribalmall:
Health - The Lagos maternity on the island Tinubu left is still standing tall n it's now duplicated in Ajah Ikorodu to be extended to other senatorial district what Obi do in health. Then add free glasses "Gigi Bola" Tinubu brought.

Education - Tinubu is first to return school to missionary, first to pay WAEC fee for all student in a state, free pry education with bursary to university students whole Pandora declared education is not for the poor. Till date Anambra still do not offer free education.

Security - aside DSS EFCC what security outfit can be compared to Rapid Response Squad in Nigeria today in terms of achievement or any other category.

Left without dept - Debt, this lie as been debunked by Obiano if you repeat it a trillion times it will be debunked 40 trillion times more.

Agriculture - I won't speak much on this cos I do not know what Obi planted or harvested but I know Lagos as little agriculture advantage compare to Anambra.

Others you did not list n how Bola Tinubu performed beta than Obi at them

Waste Management- we all know Anambra is a stinking cesspit with it irritating stench of dirt oozing as far as PH now compare that with Lagos LAWMA.

Transportation - Bus Rapid Transit this is self explanatory, Obi no fit show face at all here.

Eko Atlantic - just imagine the foresight while flood don carry Anambra trabaye.

Lekki Seaport - and Anambra can not even have functional dry or river port shame foe a state with all that potential.

I can go on n on but I don't want you to see the Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku bigoted criminal Peter Obi tomorrow n start stoning him for the fraud I just exposed him to be

Epic & straight to the point. Good

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Tflex01: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Smithkafors:

You are not serious….PO performed more than Tinubu in all aspects of governance. Not by noise but by proof.

Health
Education
Security
Left without dept
Agriculture

How many times will we repeat the same thing. The link is all over Naira land for all to see.
How can you even compare PO with Tinubu?…No normal thinking person will do that.
Now tell me where Tinubu performed more than PO and back it up… waiting.

Comedy post. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by penearth(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Obi

Expect in economy recovery
Expert in revamping sectors of economy
Expert in human infrastructure
Expert in dignified management

He is d only economist others are politicians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
BATified2023:
tell us the things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?
stop promoting Tinubu, he's a ghost. China has more poor people than Nigeria according to figure/numbers does that make Nigeria a better country than China? Nigeria is just 200m people while China is almost 2bilion people. Lagos IGR in a year is more than anambra allocation in 4years, Tinubu keep stealing since 1999 till today

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by TheDemola: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Obi, because I want a breath of fresh air

8 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Babaibe: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

1. Anambra's agricultural GDP is N670b. (NBS) More than Kano, and more than Lagos.

What do you take us for? There is ano aspect of agriculture in every 5m2 in Anambra except Onitsha city.

Every house (villages excepting Onitsha) is saturated with palm trees, coconut, plantain, mango, ukwa, oranges left right center, that output things residents then gather and sell. Output= N670b.

Anambra is Nigeria's largest producer of palm nut fruits. Every 5m2 you see in Anambra has a palm tree or was cleared of a palm tree for building to take place.

4. Anambra person cannot come at national level and steal your money. He sees it as derogatory. As if he was not really a rich man. Did Soludo, Ezekwesili or Iweala steal?? Only yorubas steal. Shame

But Peter Obi invested state money in personal business and stella Oduah na day light armed robber. Blind eye supporter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by mach7(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
anytexy:
PO - tested, trusted and charisma.

Tested with what? - How well did he grow the IGR of his state to enable economical development of Anambra, to make us have confidence that he will apply same to Nigeria?

Trusted by who? Same person who invested Anambra state money in his family business and stashed money in offshore accounts under the name of his daughter?

Charisma that makes him talk like an pubescent girl or the one that made him call Nassarawa a country?

Your guy is not fit for President.

No offence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Reference(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
The caption of the post is the fundamental reason why democracy is not working well in Nigeria.
Just hear it out:

Name the person BEFORE giving the reason.
That is the lot of the Nigerian citizen and that is why he sees a whole lot.... of wahala.
He has decided who he will vote for then he runs around to find the reason why.
So reasons are secondary, but the name is conclusive.... even if the reasons are watery and perhaps as fluid as ice in the Sahara desert.

That is why every single reason given in 2014 has been denied like Peter did in the infamous Garden of Gethsemane.
That is why politicians continue to play their peons like pom-poms.

As for me, I have not seen one single drawing, work and material schedule that tells me HOW the castle in the air will be built, one single map and train ticket to show me WHERE the promised el-dorado is located and not a hint of cinnamon, raisins or coconut cream to tantalize my taste buds on the highly anticipated political pie in the sky.... so why should I start worshipping idols.... undecided
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Tflex01: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
tribalmall:
Health - The Lagos maternity on the island Tinubu left is still standing tall n it's now duplicated in Ajah Ikorodu to be extended to other senatorial district what Obi do in health. Then add free glasses "Gigi Bola" Tinubu brought.

Education - Tinubu is first to return school to missionary, first to pay WAEC fee for all student in a state, free pry education with bursary to university students whole Pandora declared education is not for the poor. Till date Anambra still do not offer free education.

Security - aside DSS EFCC what security outfit can be compared to Rapid Response Squad in Nigeria today in terms of achievement or any other category.

Left without dept - Debt, this lie as been debunked by Obiano if you repeat it a trillion times it will be debunked 40 trillion times more.

Agriculture - I won't speak much on this cos I do not know what Obi planted or harvested but I know Lagos as little agriculture advantage compare to Anambra.

Waste Management- we all know Anambra is a stinking cesspit with it irritating stench of dirt oozing as far as PH now compare that with Lagos LAWMA.

Transportation - Bus Rapid Transit this is self explanatory, Obi no fit show face at all here.

Eko Atlantic - just imagine the foresight while flood don carry Anambra trabaye.

Lekki Seaport - and Anambra can not even have functional dry or river port shame foe a state with all that potential.

I can go on n on but I don't want you to see the Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku bigoted criminal Peter Obi tomorrow n start stoning him for the fraud I just exposed him to be

God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by dreadsbee: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
BATified2023:

Which year did Tinubu became governor?

If Technology dey that you will know that man didn't mean well for Lagosians.

So, forget that story

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Brainlight: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
SOWORE.....IS MY NUMBER ONE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE..... HE WILL SPEND MORE TIME.... IN POLICE CELL THAN IN ASO ROCK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by hopexter(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Peter Obi:

Among the top three contenders, He is the the only Presidential candidate with a strong passion to see things work out well in Nigeria.

The others, Atiku and Tinubu just want to get to that position.

You only have one reason to vote obi yet you complain about the rest contestants. Strong passion to see things work and yet he didn’t start the passion from his state. You don’t have a contestant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by CivilEngineer90: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin grin if we all want to be honest Peter obi is a colasal failure. 2X governor and non of my anambra friends can mention a single thing he did. Tinubus record speaks for himself, if tinubu does half of all he did for Lagos alone Nigeria will trabaye. He may be old but the guy's a visionary and he has had my respect for like since 15years ago I started to know about him. Someone who was a senator in his 30's, I'm in my 30s and I'm here dancing around site.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Okwyjesus(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Peter Obi:

Among the top three contenders, He is the the only Presidential candidate with a strong passion to see things work out well in Nigeria.

The others, Atiku and Tinubu just want to get to that position.

That's the undiluted truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sowore and Peter Obi only,others no reach!

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Speaktruth1: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi

From his past antecedents as governor of Anambra state, he has proven to be a man of integrity, prudence, character, etc.

Anambra was in a state or anarchy, crime and lawlessness but Peter restored law and order and reduced crime to the bearest minimal.

Anambra became number in education during his time.

Peter understands the Nigeria problems and has demonstrated readiness to solve them.

Peter Obi is the man

8 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by inpaco1991(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi

7 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Giraffe14: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Must you use any opportunity to insult Yorubas. You're just making peter obi more like an Igbo affair with all these unnecessary insult. This is the fear of enlightened non Igbos. When obi becomes president, will Igbos let us rest or we're all doomed. How much do you people have that you must shout about it? You may be successful in business and have lesser poverty index but stop rubbing it on other people's faces. YOU'RE JUST SPOILING THE CHANCES OF YOUR CANDIDATE.

3 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Usherbaba(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
For me is caught between the devil and the red sea .l love tinubu sagacity but tinubu will cause more misery for ordinary Nigeria,on Atiku,he is a bigot,he has no sagacity he just want to continue Fulani agenda,Obi is a compassionate being but lack the firm action to rule Nigeria, Nigeria need serious ,firm decisive hand to move forward but all the candidate share all the characters so I am sitting on the fence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Joshmoore(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
PETER OBI

1. Immediate reduction in cost of governance (no more wearing of oversized 1000/500 outfits up and down) drastic reduction of wastages. Exorbitant amount of money wasted on medical tourism by the president and his team.

2. No more romance to terrorism and banditry (holistic approach and decisive fight against corruption and inflated government contracts)

3. Work and pay by hourly basis. (No more abuse of human labour in Nigeria by top companies and low income earning business) no work no pay, no more laziness and nonchalant attitude towards work. Physical energy is needed to govern Nigeria, no more old and sick grannies in Aso rock.

All these I’ve stated have been proven and confirm that my candidate has the character to execute them. He has done it in the past, he’s currently doing it and he will continue doing it.

5 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by JoeNL22(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
obembet:
The 2023 general elections are fast approaching. These elections hold tremendous importance, and the results will impact every Nigerians. That’s why it’s essential for everyone to vote.

Elections have consequences. Every vote matters so Don't say you will not vote

With your vote, You have the power to make key decisions on the quality of life you want for yourself, your family, and your community. Voting is your chance to stand up for the issues you care about like affordable housing, economic justice, environmental protection, and quality education.

Your Vote is an opportunity for change.
If you really want to make a positive impact in your community, your state and Nigeria. Voting gives you that chance! There are many social issues affected by elections.

Some of us may not know how important voting is, while others cannot vote. Make the decision to vote to be a voice for yourself and those around you.

Make sure your voice is heard – your vote is your health. Vote!

Now I believe every Nairalanders have one favorite among all the candidates, who is your favorite and give us three important reason you want us to vote for him.

Rule: No insult.

No tribalism

Source: obembe Tosin
Obi Ahmed Omoluabi Peter

1. He can identify complex problems and proffer simple solutions.

2. It is the turn of the south to produce the presidency

3. He is a people's leader, not a people's ruler.

4. He is healthy, active and proactive.

5. Grace abounds in him and he will resonate it to the nation. We seriously need grace in our country right now!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Ventura1: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Omoyele Sowore

1. Justice is the bedrock of any good society, Yele understand this, and has been in the forefront of fighting for all irrespective of tribe and beliefs.

2. Education: he will focus on easy access of education, because he understands its importance in the development of a nation.

3. Equity, transparency and accountability: he has no bagages, no godfather to satisfy, and not a friend to the political elites that have cornered the commonwealth of the nation. He understands freedom and liberty of Nigerians, no one is subservient to another.

3 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Tinubumustfail: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
BATified2023:

The OP said give three reasons why you are voting for your candidate. We are not here to compare. Tell us about Tinubu and what he will do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by alanto: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
tribalmall:

You be werey o...
You say flood carry Anambra trabaye ... grin Long... As long as me and God close, you will not make heaven. Waari grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by surgical: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
BATified2023:
He did not pile up debt like Tinubu infact he left surplus
He did not short change anambra people by awarding mouthwatering pension to himself
He did not Corner the common patrimony of anambra people through political patronage to family members and cronies
He did not encourage agberoism in anambra by supporting and Empowering them to make live unbearable for the citizens while they smile to the banks and Tinubu wins election
He did not take over tax collection and award himself overgenerous collection percentage to himself
By these actions of Peter obi,it is the people that wins, while the people of lagos perpetually hold the short end of the stick,Tinubu ensures that,that is what is stands for

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Memeni(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Where's Buhari..we need him for third term. Reasons are:

1. He's a ruthless and stubborn dictator
2: he's what useless and stubborn pig hearted Nigerians need
3. He treats ur f..up if u do pim, disobeys court order and show you all while they are many useless people in this nation for voting him into power after the atrocities he committed in 84'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.