Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him (31677 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Limassol(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Peter Obi:

Among the top three contenders, He is the the only Presidential candidate with a strong passion to see things work out well in Nigeria.

The others, Atiku and Tinubu just want to get to that position.

Passion does not equal competence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by sweetjohn(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tflex01:

Betraying the south for supporting the best candidate??

You must be very sick!
"best candidate". You must be the biggest joke of the century. Infact, your own level of tribal bigot is stinking

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by zomby(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
The Jagaban of Nigeria!
The only Yoruba governor that appointed an Igbo man as his commissioner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by zomby(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
The Jagaban of Nigeria!
The man that knows the road to a greener pastures

1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by ZombieSlayer1: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Babaibe:

But Peter Obi invested state money in personal business and stella Oduah na day light armed robber. Blind eye supporter
Do you really believe this rubbish or are you just parroting it because your fellow urchins are?

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Whywhycy: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi is my choice of president
Below are my reasons:
1. He is the only person that is sincere amongst all the contestants. Yes, Peter has never said one thing and did another thing. He did that in Anambra state. In Anambra state, he promised good education, he delivered it. During his tenor as the governor of Anambra, secondary schools were the best in waec, gce and neco. Same applicable to other segments.
2. He is the youngest amongst the three other contestants or atuku, ttinubu and kwankwoso. As a young man, he is, he will definitely perform better that 3 of them combine together.
3. He fights corruption to the last. Peter Obi, since I know him, has never been found wanting. On many occasions, he has gone to efcc to submit himself for probe and yet, they have never discovered any thing incriminating against him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by zomby(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
The Jagaban of Nigeria!
A man that has touched many lives, a king maker that has the skills and talent to discover the best of the best team.

1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by zomby(m): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
The Jagaban of Nigeria!
A blessing to the igbo people; he has given the igbos a better lives and other great things that their leaders in the Yeast are unable to do

1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by zomby(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Even Peter Obi lives in Lagos….
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Jorrsh(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
tribalmall:
Health - The Lagos maternity on the island Tinubu left is still standing tall n it's now duplicated in Ajah Ikorodu to be extended to other senatorial district what Obi do in health. Then add free glasses "Gigi Bola" Tinubu brought.

Education - Tinubu is first to return school to missionary, first to pay WAEC fee for all student in a state, free pry education with bursary to university students whole Pandora declared education is not for the poor. Till date Anambra still do not offer free education.

Security - aside DSS EFCC what security outfit can be compared to Rapid Response Squad in Nigeria today in terms of achievement or any other category.

Left without dept - Debt, this lie as been debunked by Obiano if you repeat it a trillion times it will be debunked 40 trillion times more.

Agriculture - I won't speak much on this cos I do not know what Obi planted or harvested but I know Lagos as little agriculture advantage compare to Anambra.

Others you did not list n how Bola Tinubu performed beta than Obi at them

Waste Management- we all know Anambra is a stinking cesspit with it irritating stench of dirt oozing as far as PH now compare that with Lagos LAWMA.

Transportation - Bus Rapid Transit this is self explanatory, Obi no fit show face at all here.

Eko Atlantic - just imagine the foresight while flood don carry Anambra trabaye.

Lekki Seaport - and Anambra can not even have functional dry or river port shame foe a state with all that potential.

I can go on n on but I don't want you to see the Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku bigoted criminal Peter Obi tomorrow n start stoning him for the fraud I just exposed him to be

Your type don't keep to instructions. CNT You just give out your reasons and shut the fck of ur mouth?..
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by zomby(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
The Jagaban of Nigeria!
An epitome of an impeccable leadership skills, an unmatchable record and an exceptional experience to work with all people at all levels…And Make Nigeria Great Again.

1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Ademola121(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi

1. He is a new generation politician

2. His records are clean at least relatively nobody is perfect but dev.il dey fear some looters

3. He's bold enough to form a third forceful party in Nigeria which is a plus for our democracy already

4. Examiner only asked for 3...lol

I train on how you can import hot selling products like smart watches, airpods, ring lights , bone straight hair, hand bags and shoes etc to Nigeria from China

Send a DM

4 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by zomby(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Aguogba(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Smithkafors:

You are not serious….PO performed more than Tinubu in all aspects of governance. Not by noise but by proof.

Health
Education
Security
Left without dept
Agriculture

How many times will we repeat the same thing. The link is all over Naira land for all to see.
How can you even compare PO with Tinubu?…No normal thinking person will do that.
Now tell me where Tinubu performed more than PO and back it up… waiting.
He also had less money at his disposal.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tulumbu will create more farm for agbodo
He will employ more Touts
He will make naira more valueless

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by marvinex1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
If Anambra had just half of the resources Lagost state has generated from the port and revenue, it would have achieved more than this.
Tinubu only worked cos there was enough money to steal and still look like he worked.

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Alozie21(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Well I laugh at your poor analysis, I don't know your tribe and I don't want to know but all I can tell you is that even your leaders knows and understand very well the contribution and impact of an Igbo man in this country but bigotry and selfish desires will not allow them tell you, but I bet you 2023 will be very decisive
zomby:

May God bless you. This is what we want; the igbos can leave.
I promise you that it will not last past 13 months before you people turn again each other and continue to kill yourselves like flies.

Why?
Because the igbos are too:
Greedy
Ungrateful
Dishonest
Selfish
Self centered
Disorganized
Uncivilized
Disrespectful
Blind

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by SugarGirl44(f): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Smithkafors:

You are not serious….PO performed more than Tinubu in all aspects of governance. Not by noise but by proof.

Health
Education
Security
Left without dept
Agriculture

How many times will we repeat the same thing. The link is all over Naira land for all to see.
How can you even compare PO with Tinubu?…No normal thinking person will do that.
Now tell me where Tinubu performed more than PO and back it up… waiting.

Lolz.
Are you living in anambra?
It would be such a big shame if you or any of your family member is living in Lagos sha and not anambra.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by SugarGirl44(f): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
zomby:

May God bless you. This is what we want; the igbos can leave.
I promise you that it will not last past 13 months before you people turn again each other and continue to kill yourselves like flies.

Why?
Because the igbos are too:
Greedy
Ungrateful
Dishonest
Selfish
Self centered
Disorganized
Uncivilized
Disrespectful
Blind

It’s nobody’s business whatever they choose to do to themselves in their cave.
They can eat one another up in a year for all I care, let them just gedifok and let us rest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by SugarGirl44(f): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Alozie21:
There is something I hate, since leadership is not igbos cup of tea, let us divide in peace

It will happen soon.
Amen.
But if you want a separate country, I think it’s counterproductive and plain silly to still be migrating all over the country.
Talk to your people to start moving back home, that’s when we’ll know you’re serious about your biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Giraffe14: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
sweetjohn:
Edo who are the highest supporter of the Obi movement are igbos. The Benues are igbos, the south south are igbos, the Delrans are igbos, plateaus are igbos, the middle beltans are igbos. You Yoruba are the only people that brings tribalism to this election. You Yorubas are the ones that tag PO ipob. You Yorubas were the ones that called PO obituary. You Yorubas were the only people in the south acting as the devil's advocate. But whether you people and the devil like it or not, the south are all united and standing gidigba for Peter Obi. The south have known you people for who you are always betraying the south.

In an election, every region counts, I'm a Yoruba man but I'm for Obi. I'm telling you things that are the hidden fears of non Igbos which could harm his chances. Peter Obi needs everyone not only Edo, south south, etc. Stop this ethnic profiling, you're doing more harm to his chances by insulting a major tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by skuribeebo: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Cj4charles:
Tell us about your own candidate, stop criticizing someone else opinion.... they say who are you voting for and give reasons, instead of you to say who you are voting for, you carry Peter Obi matter for head.. no be Juju be that! Meanwhile I am voting for Peter Obi if you like hug transformer, I and my family will still vote for him

Ok o . Go ahead and vote him, but keep this page cos u will still come here to apologize for voting peter Obi cos he will surely disappoint you.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by peyemicoded: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Peter Obi:

Among the top three contenders, He is the the only Presidential candidate with a strong passion to see things work out well in Nigeria.

The others, Atiku and Tinubu just want to get to that position.
U must be high
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Limassol:

Passion does not equal competence...

Passion comes before competence.......they are not comparables ......one is a tool used to achieve the other....

It was Passion for Northern votes that made TINUBU seek competence of a Boko Haram Sympathizer as a Vice President.......

Do you now see how Passion works??

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by tribalmall: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Delta is as advantageous as Lagos if you consider 33% derivatives but states like Akwa Ibom Ogun Kaduna Kano have overtaken it but we don't see you lamenting.

Imagine some of your foolish tribesmen claiming Tinubu just changed operation sweep name to RRS as if he should have disbanded it. Bigotry as ruined the life of your tribesmen so there is no need debating issues with u.

[quote author=tymicjay77 post=118024958][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
skuribeebo:

Ok o . Go ahead and vote him, but keep this page cos u will still come here to apologize for voting peter Obi cos he will surely disappoint you.

Is it TINUBU who we have his video of APC campaign promises in 2014/2019 elections that will appoint us than disappoint?

Or the same TINUBU who never spoke a word at the killings, intimidations, inflation, nepotism etc happening in Nigeria since 2015??

Anyway, I was told here that CPC party of APC have had their President.......
Now is the turn of AC party of APC.......
No wonder Tinubu kept quiet all these while.....
Enemies of light and true Governance in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Giraffe14:

In an election, every region counts, I'm a Yoruba man but I'm for Obi. I'm telling you things that are the hidden fears of non Igbos which could harm his chances. Peter Obi needs everyone not only Edo, south south, etc. Stop this ethnic profiling, you're doing more harm to his chances by insulting a major tribe.

The problem is that those good people in Yoruba tribe have refused to talk or voice out out of fear , I know many Yoruba people are anchoring on Peter Obi......
People who have seen the light and ignored the darkness of some Yoruba Muslims that see this opportunity for their own MUSLIM to be president.....

I can conformably vote for a Christian Yoruba man, go inside my house and expect peace of mind......

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by DownChelsea(f): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
marvinex1:
If Anambra had just half of the resources Lagost state has generated from the port and revenue, it would have achieved more than this.
Tinubu only worked cos there was enough money to steal and still look like he worked.

Tinubu never worked tho

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by DownChelsea(f): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
zomby:
Even Peter Obi lives in Lagos….

What part?

You have till your last child's wedding, to provide the answer.

We hope your answer comes at least in the next 5 years

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by ukaface(f): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Gowon
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Pio44: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
I will vote for obi is the best we know, honestly

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by sweetjohn(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
Giraffe14:

Those that love Obi are unshakable about voting him and no southern apart from Yoruba that have been complaining about one thing or the other about Obi as if they are the only one voting in Nigeria. 90% of Yoruba aren't ever going to vote for Obi. Even the so called Yoruba christians that have been shouting Obi will all vote Tinubu. Obi isn't going to put his hope high up on Yoruba. From their body languages and antics it is clear. So no need to fear if majority of Yoruba did not vote for him and that can not affect his chances whatsoever. It's just like Tinubu knew that SE isn't going to vote for him.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello / Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) / Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.