Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) (72857 Views)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2022
This news is fake. The blogger that posted this news needs to be sued.

The officials at the program confirmed the wedding is between one of the twins sister.
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by Emperor88(m): 1:24am On Nov 01, 2022
Mko123:
Men aren't relieved from the burden of getting one. Actually, some men needs territorial rehabilitation.
And the women who choose to marry them needs what?
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by Gbeng30(m): 3:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Na real vawulence be this...i don't know why some people will just deliberately wake trouble wey sleep on its own
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by bobrikky001(m): 3:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Crazy tinx are happening

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Authoreety:
100 by 120 plot of land with a four flats spacious building and double boys quarter in a busy area in asaba... 100million..

Email me

HOuse cost like that for Asaba
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by phemmyfour: 5:46am On Nov 01, 2022
smartval:
Digging two pussy everyday, he will finally carry pussy d'or
same pvssy actually cos they have identical vjj
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by Oluwatobiloba07: 6:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2022
smartval:
Digging two pussy everyday, he will finally carry pussy d'or

grin

Very bad guy
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Double wahala
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by Okd1: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Jealous m.fkr

quote author=dettolgel post=118017670]See as all of them resemble burnt offerings. grin

I hope say tomorrow the man no come nairaland come dey ask for house rent or money to pay hospital bills. grin[/quote]
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by fineberry(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2022
See 3some arrangements o
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by Localmann(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Buy One and get one for free

I buy different kind of gift cards with juicy rate and fast Payment
Kindly check my signature
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
salbis:
Baba, more grease to your elbow.
lol abi more sperm to his dick
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Ladygbola:
I am missing party already..any guy interested in party with two girls.
is like you're already wet and feeling Hot Abi
if you like come with two of friends I will make all of you babes cum and squirt like a running tap
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by abolk(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Islam does not permit it, for you to marry same family not to talk of marrying twin sister.
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by Ladygbola(f): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

is like you're already wet and feeling Hot Abi
if you like come with two of friends I will make all of you babes cum and squirt like a running tap

Lol...go and try that in a man. He will make you cum like never before.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ladygbola:

Lol...go and try that in a man. He will make you cum like never before.
Lol sorry to disappoint you am not a Gaybriel
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by Ladygbola(f): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
sorry to disappoint you am not a Gaybriel

You must be Gaybriel whether you like it or not?
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ladygbola:

You must be Gaybriel whether you like it or not?
lol you dey force me to be wetin I no be Abi na your wide and deep kpekus I want nack I no be the man way go leave towtow go nack yansh
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by Ladygbola(f): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

lol
you dey force me to be wetin I be
na my mama wide and deep kpekus I want nack
I be the man way go leave towtow go nack yansh and my mama puna too
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=Ladygbola post=118177483][/quote]
lol
e dun pain you Abi grin grin
gay advocate all your sons and brothers go turned to gay b4 your watchful eyes...
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=Ladygbola post=118177483][/quote]
if you quote me again I go call boogyman make him come scatter that ur wide and deep borehole in btw ur legs

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by Ladygbola(f): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

lol
e no pain me grin grin
I am a gay advocate all my sons and brothers go turned to gay b4 my watchful eyes...
Re: Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) by Ladygbola(f): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

if you quote me again I go call boogyman make him come scatter my mama wide and deep borehole in btw her legs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.