Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Niger Delta Is A Dull Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Is A Dull Region (1966 Views)

Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] / The North, Not The Niger Delta Is The Source Of Nigeria's Oil / Niger Delta Is Confused, They Have No History. -nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by TRMandM(m): 4:43am On Mar 11, 2023
What is Niger delta leaders doing , I’m speaking specifically about Delta state ! Where are our leaders ?

Is it until the other region milked us Dry and separate from entity called Nigeria that’s when you will wake up from slumber and discover you have nothing to feed on than shallow grounds that can’t grow crops due to oil spillage ?

Lagos the commercial capital is own by yoruba but was majorly built by our oil money … Lagos claims to have found oil wells too and no federal government is laying claims to it

Zamfara found gold but no federal government is laying claim to it

Oil oil is being siphoned by Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis will our elders watch helplessly like zombie

Ayiri
Tompolo

…all kings and politicians in delta state are fools

But we are coming

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Oj777(m): 4:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Most time i reason this with you.
This people have sold their conscience to their slave masters, they have soiled their hands and can't speak up again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Flora2Sweet: 4:52am On Mar 11, 2023
That's the reason they don't like igbos.. but prefer to rub shoulders with SS because.. they simply can't speak up...

Things are sooo expensive in Asaba... ehhh
The poor are now poorer yet , lagos that's more populated .. isn't as expensive food wise to Asaba

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by TRMandM(m): 5:15am On Mar 11, 2023
We need to start speaking up !!
##….
Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by 2016v2017: 5:23am On Mar 11, 2023
TRMandM:
What is Niger delta leaders doing , I’m speaking specifically about Delta state ! Where are our leaders ?

Is it until the other region milked us Dry and separate from entity called Nigeria that’s when you will wake up from slumber and discover you have nothing to feed on than shallow grounds that can’t grow crops due to oil spillage ?

Lagos the commercial capital is own by yoruba but was majorly built by our oil money … Lagos claims to have found oil wells too and no federal government is laying claims to it

Oil oil is being siphoned by Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis will our elders watch helplessly like zombie

Ayiri
Tompolo

But we are coming
Your are just waking up from your slumber .
You guys should remain mute till your eyes will be clear to see whats up

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by 2016v2017: 5:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Oj777:
Most time i reason this with you.
This people have sold their conscience to their slave masters, they have soiled their hands and can't speak up again.
their problems are Igbos agitating for freedom

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Oj777(m): 5:26am On Mar 11, 2023
2016v2017:

But Igbos are not the only people agitating for freedom in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by 2016v2017: 5:27am On Mar 11, 2023
TRMandM:
We need to start speaking up !!
##….
Not time yet, continue attacking the Igbos for challenging their challengers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by 2016v2017: 5:28am On Mar 11, 2023
Oj777:

But Igbos are not the only people agitating for freedom in Nigeria.
But,they see Igbos as a threat .
They are too afraid to confront their oppressors , but not happy that the Igbos have the guts they don't have

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Oj777(m): 5:37am On Mar 11, 2023
2016v2017:

They are too afraid to confront their oppressors , but not happy that the Igbos have the guts they don't have
Exactly brother!
Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Herkim(m): 5:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Upon all the monthly allocations from the federal govt and oil money given to Delta state you are still complaining.

Kindly ask your Governor , what does he do with all this money ?

I rest my case

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by AmehTsaev: 5:52am On Mar 11, 2023
I'm not even Igbo but I respect them cause they are the ONLY people that are speaking up about the injustices plaguing this country, of course the Igbos are not perfect themselves as they have bad seeds among them that tarnish them, but which tribe and nation is perfect? that's the reason I'll always respect the Igbos...they are the only ones speaking up in this country and that's why they are despised, but the day they stop speaking up, then there will be nobody left to speak up for the downtrodden in this country...e remain make everybody answer him papa name.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Benwallt(m): 5:52am On Mar 11, 2023
What do you expect. Yorubas and the Hausas employ diplomacy to get whatever they want why the south south and east use slavery mentality (just want to have freedom without plan)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by TRMandM(m): 5:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Herkim:
Upon all the monthly allocations from the federal govt and oil money given to Delta state you are still complaining.

Kindly ask your Governor , what does he do with all this money ?

I rest my case

What foolish monthly allocation?
You took our resources and give us crumbs from same and you are talking about allocation

Lagos is building refinery as we speak
He enjoys the privileges of a free trade zone

But delta lives off allocation from federal

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Roboto11: 6:05am On Mar 11, 2023
TRMandM:

You took our resources and give us crumbs from same and you are talking about allocation

The FTZ was created by who?

The refinery should be set up where?

You.no see say Shell don leave?
Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by TRMandM(m): 6:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Roboto11:

The FTZ was created by who?

The refinery should be set up where?

You.no see say Shell don leave?

Shell left but federal government still keep scooping our oil

Zamfaras gold is for zamfara while delta oil is for Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by TRMandM(m): 6:11am On Mar 11, 2023
2016v2017:

Stay away if you don’t have something tangible to say

You stereotype too much
Who is attacking Igbos ?
Aren’t we all supporting OBI to win until they rig him out ? So what are you saying

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Roboto11: 6:12am On Mar 11, 2023
TRMandM:

Shell left but federal government still keep scooping our oil

Zamfaras gold is for zamfara while delta oil is for Nigeria

Why did Shell leave?

Delta state isn't ready believe me.

Stop using sentiments to vote and strategise like business men.
Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Naira20: 6:15am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by hisgrace090: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2023
It's only Akwaibom state that can say they have somewhat thinking leaders in the south south today though they're not equally seeking for freedom.
Wike is selfish, ifeanyi okowa is totally confused, douye diri of Bayelsa state is directionless.
Another governorship election is arround the corner and many will still vote for the worst candidate without thinking.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Captain8(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2023
TRMandM:

Ayiri
Tompolo

But we are coming
what are you typing?

you typing nonsense.

did Tompolo hold you something?

Niger delta is not dull,,,, you ibos are one of our problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Captain8(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2023
2016v2017:

igbos challenging both both government and the niger delta...thats why we don't like you people
Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Captain8(m): 7:29am On Mar 11, 2023
2016v2017:

then must your ibo also challenge us by taking our lands?

Remember, we are still waiting for that day you people will come to our land and take it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by OVB123: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2023
TRMandM:

My friend, "he that is not faithfull with little, can not be faithfull with much." let the government of delta state explain to us what they have been doing with the allocation from fg and igr of the state?
Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Captain8(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2023
2016v2017:

our problem has never been igbos speaking for their freedom,,,our problem is igbos dragging our lands with us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by SkrewYou: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Captain8:
our problem has never been igbos speaking for their freedom,,,our problem is igbos dragging our lands with us
Where in Niger Delta are you from? & Which land is Igbos dragging with you?

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by anungangampu: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Dem don bribe all of the una conscience finish. Most millionaire from your region got rich through oil contracts. How can such people speak up?. One thing about the poor in Nigeria is; they usually defend their stealing rich men, while the rich give them stipends to defend them.
This is a case with every tribe in Nigeria, igbos excluded, as, it is known no matter how-much stipend u give an igbo man, if he doesn't make it himself after sometime, frustration will set in.
But each time I see how poor ones from other tribes defend and rubbish each others while using their politician and rich as a font for their success, I wonder if suffering, defending and using politicians to baost is a kind of trait only Nigerian poor masses have.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by factcheckmmm: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Roboto11:

Why did Shell leave?

Delta state isn't ready believe me.

Stop using sentiments to vote and strategise like business men.

Thunder fire you

We want out and not all these your rubbish you are typing

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by 9japride(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Niger delta should be left alone. They are good father Christmas to the whole nation. They will sort themselves out. They are highly learned, so they know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by factcheckmmm: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2023
TRMandM:

Ayiri
Tompolo

But we are coming

Look they easily infiltrate us and they try to make sure we develop hatred for igbos

Whenever we talked of seperation they use a spell to divert our mind

They tell us to be diplomatic. They tell us soothing words ...

Telling us to calm down

Look deep they are just after what they will get from us

No train given to us.. seaport not functional and some fools among us will want to feel important by hating people who never suppress us but spoke for our interest also.. imagine the Igbos leave their neighbour seaport for a distance Lagos..

Ask yourself who really wants to kill you

Until we like to be serious and cast the spell from our eyes then we can get ready

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by factcheckmmm: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2023
SkrewYou:

Those are one of the infiltrators until we come out full force to speak until we take seperation of the country in full mode this infiltrators will be silenced

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is A Dull Region by Captain8(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2023
SkrewYou:

I am Ijaw..
We Ijaws have agitated and challenge federal government in battle several times but no single day we drag with igbos on their land to be part our niger delta republic Agitation,,,but when ibos start their own, they use it as trouble to include us as if we agreed with them..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does The Governor Of A State Have Powers To Dethrone An Oba / What Really Is The Offence Of Both Tribes To The Other / Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.