Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Dear Seun... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Seun... (3622 Views)

Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians / Dear Seun Osewa, IPOB Will Never Fail.. / E-protest: Dear Seun End Nairaland Canceller Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun... by JoeNL22(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I knew you were stupid but didn't realize how bad. When the heat was on him, you sneaked into the thread, read and jejely went your way. What is now the meaning of the rubbish you are spewing now?

I should send my money to your account?

What about denreledave who made the challenge from his toilet line apartment in mushin?

Someone earning 70lk came online to insult people to a bet and you are here asking me to pay into your account, you dey maaad?
Don't my mind him......most of these urchins don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun... by JoeNL22(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Duro4chang is same person as denreledave guys..
Lol....these urchins always busting my brain..... grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun... by JoeNL22(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
The incoming president of Nigeria. You will bow before him. All you jis haters will bow and worship him. I like the way you are crying. Cry me a river
When obi becomes president. You can cry me a sea.
Which Nigeria?.....okay the Agbadoriant urchin Nigeria. Now I get!, you regularly bow down to your agbado master. Must I follow you to do that madness?. God forbid BAT thing

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun... by duro4chang(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2022
JoeNL22:

When obi becomes president. You can cry me a sea.
Which Nigeria?.....okay the Agbadoriant urchin Nigeria. Now I get!, you regularly bow down to your agbado master. Must I follow you to do that madness?. God forbid BAT thing
Lazy youth, go and find something meaningful to do it's too early. You are just waiting your time. Wasting your time on Obi can't profit you. He has been cursed by Bianca for been disloyal to Ojukwu. He will fail. There are good things you can do with your time and life instead of wailing here and there on the net. Lazy youth, do something good for yourself stop wasting your time on Nairaland wailing.
Re: Dear Seun... by JoeNL22(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
Lazy youth, go and find something meaningful to do it's too early. You are just waiting your time. Wasting your time on Obi can't profit you. He has been cursed by Bianca for been disloyal to Ojukwu. He will fail. There are good things you can do with your time and life instead of wailing here and there on the net. Lazy youth, do something good for yourself stop wasting your time on Nairaland wailing.
See talk?......if you have something doing?......why are you now replying me?
I will continue to support obi. I am not wasting my time.
Nigeria must be great again

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun... by BeardedMeat(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Aderenle David wey never see food chop.

if you see the guy you're betting with physically you'll cry.

Hahahahahaha
I should have checked him out before accepting his bet.

My bad denreledave. cheesy
Re: Dear Seun... by BeardedMeat(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2022
JoeNL22:

Lol....these urchins always busting my brain..... grin
No cap!
Re: Dear Seun... by BeardedMeat(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2022
freshvine:

You're already biased. Probably has a sinister motive.
Seunmsg is a Tinubu supporter who thinks everyone is as dumb as him.

Imagine! grin
Make me I pay money into his account.. see street grin
Re: Dear Seun... by BeardedMeat(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:

How am I biased? He said he needs an escrow and I’m willing to serve as one. So, it’s time to stop the insult and put his money where his mouth is.
Zombie escrow!

God forbid BATing

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun... by BeardedMeat(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=CanineOfJackal post=118032033][/quote]

Nigeriaisgreat only if you are OBIdient.
Re: Dear Seun... by BeardedMeat(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
Who cursed the urinating machine?

Could it be the mothers of his bastard children or his erstwhile political children?

Re: Dear Seun... by Sergio103(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=CanineOfJackal post=118032033][/quote]

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz.

I really fúcked up giving my time to a hungry urchin like that grin
Re: Dear Seun... by duro4chang(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Who cursed the urinating machine?

Could it be the mothers of his bastard children or his erstwhile political children?
May God bless Bola ahmed Tinubu. May his time usher in peace, progress and prosperity. The incoming president.
Re: Dear Seun... by duro4chang(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2022
JoeNL22:

See talk?......if you have something doing?......why are you now replying me?
I will continue to support obi. I am not wasting my time.
Nigeria must be great again
Find something to do lazy boy. I know you are lazy and incapable of thinking reasonably. We will reset your brain in 2023 when Tinubu takes over. Before then stop wasting your time. Tinubu will be the next president.
Re: Dear Seun... by JoeNL22(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
Find something to do lazy boy. I know you are lazy and incapable of thinking reasonably. We will reset your brain in 2023 when Tinubu takes over. Before then stop wasting your time. Tinubu will be the next president.
I will continue to waste my time on things that matter to me. Afflictions will not rise the 3rd time. Yes he would be the next president of the federal republic of Lagos. If spreading the word about Obi is making me lazy. So be it. For my reward is the victory at the polls.
You can take that to the bank. If you know road to the bank....... grin
Re: Dear Seun... by duro4chang(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
JoeNL22:

I will continue to waste my time on things that matter to me. Afflictions will not rise the 3rd time. Yes he would be the next president of the federal republic of Lagos. If spreading the word about Obi is making me lazy. So be it. For my reward is the victory at the polls.
You can take that to the bank. If you know road to the bank....... grin
Chai! Can you see what you have reduced yourself to? We will take you to Rehab when tinubu takes over. I can see depression and despair in you. Tinubu will take good care of you and your co-travellers. You deserve our pity.
Re: Dear Seun... by Spandau: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:

I can bet you don’t have 5k in your account. This was exactly how 1nigeriamyfoot was running his mouth that day till I disgraced him. He ran away from Nairaland since then. I’m willing to act as escrow for you guys. Send the money to my account if e sure for you.

Delusional entity fún ra rẹ̀. Be relishing in your illusion of grandeur and megalomania. You go soon know scores. Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Dear Seun... by Kudducini(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:

I can bet you don’t have 5k in your account. This was exactly how 1nigeriamyfoot was running his mouth that day till I disgraced him. He ran away from Nairaland since then. I’m willing to act as escrow for you guys. Send the money to my account if e sure for you.

I need an escrow
Re: Dear Seun... by seunmsg(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kudducini:

I need an escrow

For what?

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun... by Obiedun(m): 10:39am On Apr 10
BeardedMeat:
Hello Seun, greetings from both me and denreledave.

Denreledave dared anyone to bet with him that Peter Obi is not the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria come May 2023.

I took up the challenge and he ran away since morning till I caught up with him now.

We want you to be the keeper of the 400k, till after swearing in next year because we can trust you.

I'm ready to pay you rent for the safekeeping of the bet.

Thanks in anticipation of a positive response.
At last Obi still lost.
Re: Dear Seun... by DenreleDave(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:
At last Obi still lost.

The Werey no pay me OO grin grin
Re: Dear Seun... by BeardedMeat(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:
At last Obi still lost.
A crown is only a cap on the head of a thief! Go and verify!
Re: Dear Seun... by BeardedMeat(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10
DenreleDave:

The Werey no pay me OO grin grin
Did you not run 440? grin
Your gateman job didn't give you the chance to stand up for yourself.
Re: Dear Seun... by SeeWahala: 1:19pm On Apr 10
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Anambra Billionaire Challenges Soludo, Offers To Buy Off Obi’s Investment / Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? / National Assembly Salaries Shows That Nigeria Wages Commission Is A Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.