Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians (622 Views)

From BORROWING To SAVING.... 1 Trillion.Congratulations To All Sane NIGERIANS / Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. / Direct Primaries: Sane Nigerians 1 vs 0 Tinubu Urchins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Newton2024: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2023
Mr Seun, what are you going to do about this abnormally or are you stylishly enjoying this high level of bitterness been exhibited daily by hired political jobbers? The tribalism and fanaticism you condole here is getting out of hand.

If all those who are employed by crooked politicians for the purpose of promoting hatred along tribal, religion and political lines are not stopped, it means Nairaland will be a negative tool for a divided NIGERIA. This platform will be a breeding ground for upcoming tribalists.

Mr Seun, for the sake of innocent teenagers please find something to stop the hatred, bitterness and toxicity on Nairaland. You are to contribute your own quota in stopping those who may corrupt the minds of our upcoming youths. Money is not everything. Remember posterity.

What are foreigners on Nairaland even thinking about us? How do we get to this level?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by MrsTwrite(f): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2023
Very very toxic!

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by iammo(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2023
cool

If not that you were employed by a politician how did you know people with contrary opinion where employed by Politician

You think people are uneducated to support that Obi fruad

Mscheew

You can't gaslight anyone, you fascists must learn to tolerate views of others

Behave civilized

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Bioboy1213(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2023
BRB
Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Or11: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2023
You sound like my mother in law who wants to have a say on how I run my household/business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2023
In all honesty obidients started this whole thing.
They really wanted to bully anyone who isn't in their camp and people began returning the same energy
Now that the court has done the needful, can we all go back to being ourselves?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by TemplarLandry: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Let me ask you, which particular set of people have derogatory poliitical monikers on this site? Some of them even have multiple accounts they use for trolling. I put it to you that you're not being sincere.
Newton2024:
Mr Seun, what are you going to do about this abnormally or are you stylishly enjoying this high level of bitterness been exhibited daily by hired political jobbers? The tribalism and fanaticism you condole here is getting out of hand.

If all those who are employed by crooked politicians for the purpose of promoting hatred along tribal, religion and political lines are not stopped, it means Nairaland will be a negative tool for a divided NIGERIA. This platform will be a breeding ground for upcoming tribalists.

Mr Seun, for the sake of innocent teenagers please find something to stop the hatred, bitterness and toxicity on Nairaland. You are to contribute your own quota in stopping those who may corrupt the minds of our upcoming youths. Money is not everything. Remember posterity.

What are foreigners on Nairaland even thinking about us? How do we get to this level?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by WhisperedNoise: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Seun would rather get insulted on Twitter by 21 year olds than fix this site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Newton2024: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2023
Why I am on Nairaland and why I may leave

I am on Nairaland because it provides me the opportunity to see almost all the news not only in Nigeria but all over the world. Nairaland is a converging point for all news platforms in Nigeria.

However, because of Seun's indifference to the widespread concentrated political sponsored hatred on his Nairaland, I may take my now and leave. The hatred is too much for a sane mind to endure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Naijanascam: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:
cool

If not that you were employed by a politician how did you know people with contrary opinion where employed by Politician

You think people are uneducated to support that Obi fruad

Mscheew

You can't gaslight anyone, you hopeless idiots and fascists must learn to tolerate views of others

You are not monkeys anymore behave civilized

Your day have not started if there was no mention of PO times without numbers in a day........... invariably you are adoring him
Good luck to you and keep it coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Newton2024:

We have more than 40 of this type of lamentation thread since 2015. Why do you guys love to waste your time, telling the same story?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by SmartPolician: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2023
Nigeria is a toxic society that's why nothing works in the country. Nairaland is a faceless forum that genuinely reflects what happens in this country.

Many people will become inactive on Nairaland the day we are mandated to reveal our real identities. Nairaland gives us the opportunity to show who we truly are.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Newton2024: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2023

Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

We have noticed the use of ethnic slurs and other derogatory names by a small but persistent group of political actors and trolls.

This practice of derogatory name-calling adds no value to the forum. It's bad for our mental health, our harmony as a community, and the reputation of Nairaland. It's simply toxic. It's absence and the absence of the people who use those slurs will not be missed.

Therefore I have decided to ban the practice entirely. I have instructed dominique, mukina2, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 to ban anyone who uses an ethnic slur or derogatory name on Nairaland. The antispam bot will also contribute to the effort. Please report any case that you see.

- Seun Osewa, Founder of Nairaland

Seun, this is what you wrote this year which means you are aware of this problem. Kindly do something about it Sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by iammo(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Newton2024:
Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J nlfpmod lalasticlala

Aiti ko'fa ni'le, ifa ti n se. See what I'm saying.

You people are still the ones that would go on Twitter to rubbish Nairaland and abuse Seun on his page, still come on Nairaland to demarket Nairaland

We are not supporting your party or candidate accept reality and move on

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Newton2024: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let me ask you, which particular set of people have derogatory poliitical monikers on this site? Some of them even have multiple accounts they use for trolling. I put it to you that you're not being sincere.
E.g beerfraud, cornhead, Igbo, etc. The particular set of people are those who are promoting hatred. I believe God never created in us any iota of hatred. Hatred must not become normal.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by iamtardey: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2023
cheesy
Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Newton2024: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

You people are still the ones that would go on Twitter to rubbish Nairaland and abuse Seun on his page, still come on Nairaland to demarket Nairaland

We are not supporting your party or candidate accept reality and move on

We can disagree without hatred. Hatred is evil. Toxicity is bad.

Do you know Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are in good terms with each other?

I voted Obi and my mom voted Tinubu. I belong to PDP and there's no problem between me, my mum and my party. Wike voted APC and his counterpart from Benue voted LP. They are still friends up till now.

People should be allowed to make their choice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by igwebuike01: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2023
IconicR:
They really wanted to bully anyone who isn't in their camp and people began returning the same energy
Which court, the euphoria of the court judgment has faded already. Obidient have already returned to pummeling your sorry ass. It's has always been like that since Buhari. You support bad candidate to be on the winning side and expect mercy when the results show? You and who return to being yourself? Be deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by duro4chang(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2023
Newton2024:

You are one of the people making toxic political posts on Nairaland. You are shedding crocodile tears. Please check his posts and comments. They are tilted toward the support of Obi degrading Tinubu. The Op even discredited the judges if the PEPT

15 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by igwebuike01: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2023
Newton2024:

I voted Obi and my mom voted Tinubu. I belong to PDP and there's no problem between me, my mum and my party. Wike voted APC and his counterpart from Benue voted LP. They are still friends up till now.

Tell me the people that destroyed ballot boxes and broke voters heads and attacked specific ethnic groups during the election? These are the people preventing others from making their choices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Wodu89: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2023
We've been telling Seun for years he refused to do anything. We will take legal action if this continues. I swear down and Nairaland will be shut down throughout the legal proceedings even if it's for a year
Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by iammo(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2023
Newton2024:

Tell that to the people who abuse Muslim, Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Adefarasin, Nigerian Judiciary, Mary Odili, Prof Wole Soyinka, Professor Charles Soludo

Tell that to the idiotic fascist that wishes Nigerian Democracy evil because of their narcist wishes after destroying our town during EndSars with punishment

May God punish all enemies of Nigeria and the fascist Narcissist movement, may they go from one loss to the other

5 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2023
igwebuike01:

Which court, the euphoria of the court judgment has faded already. Obidient have already returned to pummeling your sorry ass. It's has always been like that since Buhari. You support bad candidate to be on the winning side and expect mercy when the results show? You and who return to being yourself? Be deceiving yourself
Who is the good candidate?

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by GeneralPula: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2023
As una don meet people wey pass you, una con dey call on seun everyday to come do what exactly?

Did you call on seun when you and your likes used to abuse Buhari/north? Nothing wey seun go fit do aside from If you break any rule, make nairaland ban you..

Supporters of bad omen must learn how to respect people’s choices & opinions. Nobody is Jesus Christ on here. If you abuse person, you go chop abuse in return. 2 cut 4 ( 2 ge 4 )..

Sanity for sanity, insanity for insanity! There’s no Padi Padi for soccer..

13 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Chochovini: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2023
Nairaland is the place to be anyday.
Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by skj1377(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Because obi lost at tribunal

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by skj1377(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Nairaland has been hosting your bigotry for long what happened to " all eyes on judiciary". Same Nairaland helped you call Nigeria a zoo for many years under Buhari why are you complaining now?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
no dedicated song for him?
Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by MSN1(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2023
IconicR:
U are not far from the truth.
The only reason why I didn't follow the Obidents was because; these people just can't State or argue reasonably without insulting u for not supporting or questioning their Emotional ideas.
I deal with logic not emotions and politics is a game of interest, secure ur one vote and let others be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by KanwuliaExtra: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Like Nigeria, like Nairaland.

If I was not living in the aboad. . . I would have committed suicide living in Nigeria I swear. cheesy
Living in a sane environment allows me to tolerate Nairaland as a monumental amusement park.

I survived living on NL. . .but living among AGBADO Nigerians in Nigeria. . . .I can NEVER DO! grin
Just waiting for one last family member to cross. . . .then I can burn my Nigerian passport. kiss

Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Nairaland Is Becoming Too Toxic For Sane Nigerians by Bestbrain123(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2023
What is going on in nairaland is slightly the same of what is going on in nigeria. So if nairaland irritate you. Meaning nigeria also the same, so consider leaving nigeria when you decide to leave nairaland. Simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passports: Nigerians Applaud Interior Minister For 60,000 Applicants Clearance / Video Footage Shows Efcc/police Operatives Manhandling And Extorting A Citizen / Orji Kalu Shares 5000 Bags Of Rice, Cash To 13 Villages In Igbere For New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.