Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant (27207 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by hisexcellency34: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has taken a swipe at Dele Momodu, the Director of Strategic Communications of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council (PCC), describing him as jobless.

Momodu had warned Wike and his allies, consisting of four governors, not to cross the lines .

"People get angry, there is nothing wrong in that, they have every reason to be angry, but they should not cross certain lines” the Ovation Magazine publisher had said in a recent interview.

However Governor Wike, while briefing journalists at his private residence in Rumiprikon, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area (LGA) wondered why Momodu who joined the PDP two weeks before the president primary and got no single vote at the convention could be making remarks about the party affairs.

He said Momodu's aim for participating in the presidential primary is to get appointment and he has been rewarded with the job of a spokesman to Atiku Abubakar, the PDP presidential candidate.

He also said contrary to his claim that he is from Ile-Ife in Osun state, Momodu is from Edo state.

Wike said "I also read where some people say we shouldn't cross the line. Ordinarily, I shouldn't have responded to this. I read they say it's one Dele Momodu. These are the things I'm talking about".

" Ask him, when did he come into PDP? He came into PDP two weeks to the presidential primary. He is from Edo state. Not one vote. Let's say from his state, at least let's vote for our son".

"You just want them to recognise you, presidential aspirant that become a spokesperson. Somebody who wants to rule Nigeria has become a spokesperson of a presidential candidate".

"All of you know how many times Dele Momodu has been to Port Harcourt from one project commissioning to another. These are the things I tell you. I am not going to be a party for anybody to think he will use me to be relevant".

If you don't have any job, just say you don't have any job".
https://independent.ng/dele-momodu-jobless-wants-to-use-me-to-become-relevant-wike/

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by bazoodo: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Honjoshy4u: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wike is really buttered.
He is still nursing his wound.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Nwabueze22: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
On Biafra restoration we stand nothing more nothing else

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by rayvelez(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Momodu big baboon just like Davido said dele nah my boy dele nah my boy...

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by omowolewa: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Okay o
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Zonefree(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Somebody who wants to rule Nigeria has become a spokesperson of a presidential candidate".

grin

Wike get bad mouth grin

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us.

154 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by BeardedMeat(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Momodu never said anywhere that he's from Ife. He's always said it's his maternal home.

Wike is paranoid.

He will tackle even a jss1 student who mentions his name.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by chatinent: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wike will cause problem. Wike losing the primary has brought his true colours.

Omo, 2023 will be a tug of war.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Isokiscool(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dele momodu is a self made ma.....He got to d apex of his his profession with thriving magazine and television station but Wike is nothing but a failed lawyer who only found his through politics

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Isokiscool(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dele momodu is a self made man.....He got to d apex of his his profession with thriving magazine and television station but Wike is nothing but a failed lawyer who only found his through politics

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Zonefree(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Momodu never said anywhere that he's from Ife. He's always said it's his maternal home.

Wike is paranoid.

He will tackle even a jss1 student who mentions his name.

Wike is stating the fact. How can someone who joined the party 2 weeks to the presidential primary and got no single vote at the convention be making remarks about the party affairs? Was Dele at the meeting when Ayu made the promise to resign if a northerner grabs the presidential ticket?

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by bennybuhari: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
The VP thing really pained Wike sha

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Moh247: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin

My oh my.... Wike got Jabs

I read they say it's one Dele Momodu. These are the things I'm talking about".

" Ask him, when did he come into PDP? He came into PDP two weeks to the presidential primary. He is from Edo state. Not one vote. Let's say from his state, at least let's vote for our son".

"You just want them to recognise you, presidential aspirant that become a spokesperson. Somebody who wants to rule Nigeria has become a spokesperson of a presidential candidate".

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by slivertongue: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
So make uncle dele no talk him mind again

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by bennybuhari: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Battered you mean
Honjoshy4u:
Wike is really buttered.
He is still nursing his wound.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by buckeyemedia: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Isokiscool:
Dele momodu is a self made ma.....He got to d apex of his his profession with thriving magazine and television station but Wike is nothing but a failed lawyer who only found his through politics
As long as you make it to the top, wouldn’t expect anything different from those at the bottom gutter like yourself, they say nothing in life is given

Please quiet your rhetoric, the poor don’t indulge in topics of the rich.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by duro4chang(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nwabueze22:
On Biafra restoration we stand nothing more nothing else
You no go vote again? You are tired of your illusory victory?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Zonefree(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
buckeyemedia:
As long as you make it to the top, wouldn’t expect anything different from those at the bottom gutter.

grin grin
That guy been offend you before Your vawulence voltage is too high, abeg learn to dilute it grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by duro4chang(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dele is from Edo his mother from Ile Ife. Dele Bleep up no be small.

43 Likes

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Isokiscool(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
buckeyemedia:
As long as you make it to the top, wouldn’t expect anything different from those at the bottom gutter.

u are just a poor version of Wike sir,a TOUT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Cantonese: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Isokiscool(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
buckeyemedia:

All this Wike jibes will end by may next year.So keep shut

9 Likes

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Justiceleague1: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
grin

My oh my.... Wike got Jabs

ah swear..e finish Dele Taiwo nor be small...e be like say weather and wike suppose don reset Dele brain sha grin
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by buckeyemedia: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Isokiscool:
All this Wike jibes will end by may next year.So keep shut
By then Jagaban will be President.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Seunwere: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wike is right dele shud concentrate on his ovation everybody just want to chop from politics because say na free money ...

Nairaland just dey ban people like a dictator without no reason. Let member know why u ban dem. How do u correct people wen dey don't even know wat happen. Create window for members to apologise lf dey can or go ahead wit d ban if dey don't feel remorseful make una no dey act like abacha.. Omo no better person for dis country give dem power u go see dere true color. Take action and correct dis abnormality. Rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Honjoshy4u: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
bennybuhari:
Battered you mean

Typo.. bittered.
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by bennybuhari: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Very bittered man
Honjoshy4u:

Typo.. bittered.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Kaymansion(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin see finish
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by BeardedMeat(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
duro4chang:
You on go vote again?
See the nonsense an adult is typing. You went to school to chase girls instead of studying.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Gaabasky: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wike no get joy. He must attended FG own public school. That's where u cultivate this kind of banters.

11 Likes

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by bennybuhari: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
But his mental health needs to be checked
Gaabasky:
Wike no get joy. He must attended FG own public school. That's where u cultivate this kind of banters.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election / North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message / Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.