Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant (27208 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Momodu never said anywhere that he's from Ife. He's always said it's his maternal home.

Wike is paranoid.

He will tackle even a jss1 student who mentions his name.

Just like you will comment in the motor park if you hear wike. Don't you think you need help?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Williams150(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dele momodu, Reno, they are useless human being on earth.
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by blowjohn(m): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Zonefree:

grin

Wike get bad mouth grin

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us.

Aswear.

Looooool.
I don laf tire
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by blowjohn(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
ladipo007:
Wike talks anyhow,it was his utterances that chase Peter obi out of PDP when he wike condem Peter obi for attending atiku presidential inauguration.Today Peter obi is a presidential candidate.Amechi lost the ticket but as a matured and good politician you wait till another time,Does wike knows how many years tinubu and atiku have been nursing their ambitions.

Amaechi no lose o.
He was disgraced.

Shebi he went to run around a stadium to show he is a fitness instructor.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by udemzyudex(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Na only mumu dey get time listen to wetin wike dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by BeardedMeat(m): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin
That guy been offend you before Your vawulence voltage is too high, abeg learn to dilute it grin
buckeyemedia na my wife.
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by foleskay(m): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=Williams150 post=118027513]Dele momodu, Reno, they are useless human being on earth.

Then you're more useless.. Cos you have no value to ur name. Nobody knows you. Mr nobody calling others useless. Oponu.
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Emperor88(m): 1:02am On Nov 01, 2022
loquote author=Honjoshy4u post=118021650]Wike is really buttered.
He is still nursing his wound.[/quote]
Aswear....the presidential primaries really pained him. He really thought he would win. If he had the capacity he would have formed a new party and challenge other candidates but he knew he has not yet reached that staged. If he leaves PDP, that's the end of his political career.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Seunwere:
Wike is right dele shud concentrate on his ovation everybody just want to chop from politics because say na free money ...

Nairaland just dey ban people like a dictator without no reason. Let member know why u ban dem. How do u correct people wen dey don't even know wat happen. Create window for members to apologise lf dey can or go ahead wit d ban if dey don't feel remorseful make una no dey act like abacha.. Omo no better person for dis country give dem power u go see dere true color. Take action and correct dis abnormality. Rubbish

You have a very wicked moniker. What has Seun done to you?
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Invest4growth: 1:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Wike no send at this point. He is a loose canon. Presidential aspirant to Presidential spokesman, what a downgrade..Dele Momodu fighting for political relevance when your job as a journalist took you around the globe.
My issue is very simple. Are these people supporting Atiku saying the Truth or deceiving him. Assuming Atiku wins, then we will have 12 straight years of northern rule in a multiethnic country like hours That my one vote is very crucial and I am sure not going to waste it
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by zomby(m): 3:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Dele Momodu aka professional asss kisser.
The man is not only jobless, he’s also a fake politician that will debase presidential candidate (like tinubu) that he profoundly admires, just to make his masters happy and keep the bank alerts sound louder…
Dele Momodu is part of what is wrong with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by penearth(m): 4:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Rayjnr:

The thing don become sickness for una, dat una barren land wey una sef no fit stay dey deceive una

At least make Oda states see food chop, because Dem leave d soil to Oda state contributing to dia GDP no b small!!!
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by zomby(m): 5:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Invest4growth:
Wike no send at this point. He is a loose canon. Presidential aspirant to Presidential spokesman, what a downgrade..Dele Momodu fighting for political relevance when your job as a journalist took you around the globe.
My issue is very simple. Are these people supporting Atiku saying the Truth or deceiving him. Assuming Atiku wins, then we will have 12 straight years of northern rule in a multiethnic country like hours That my one vote is very crucial and I am sure not going to waste it

When the time is right Dele will find his way into Tinubu’s living room to beg for forgiveness by laying flat on the floor. That’s simply his method of operation.
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by zomby(m): 5:17am On Nov 01, 2022
When was the last time you bought ovation magazine? Things are no longer the same..
Man must chop!
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by shortIGBOman: 5:48am On Nov 01, 2022
Nwabueze22:
On Biafra restoration we stand nothing more nothing else

When the North finally decide to give BIAFRA their independence, get ready to leave with your 3 and half IGBO indegineous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the almighty NORTH will never allow you go with an inch of IGALA ancestral Land. grin grin grin

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by gassbee: 6:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Benbellamor:
how can someone without a single vote but turned to a mere spokesman boy boy speak truth... Your truth is stinking... Idiot
mumu u think they make someone spokesman based on votes acquired during primaries. .

Because he was made spokesman despite having no vote, u then conclude that he cannot speak the truth, check out ur intelligence
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Belleful: 6:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Hahaha, Wike and badmouth
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by ponishah: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Nwabueze22:
On Biafra restoration we stand nothing more nothing else
Go and look at map of Nigeria again... it will help you to think properly.
Biafra is dead without at least one or two southsouth states, you cant be a country inside a country
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by sayso: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Fabnaija: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Wike is stating the fact. How can someone who joined the party 2 weeks to the presidential primary and got no single vote at the convention be making remarks about the party affairs? Was Dele at the meeting when Ayu made the promise to resign if a northerner grabs the presidential ticket?
so Wike did not make a promise to support anyone who emerge as the PDP presidential candidate?
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by nedekid: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Isokiscool:
Dele momodu is a self made ma.....He got to d apex of his his profession with thriving magazine and television station but Wike is nothing but a failed lawyer who only found his through politics
Wike a failed lawyer?
Lol, Nigerians really have mouth. grin
Only in nigeria will you see a man trekking past a mansion and say the owner does not have taste, he should have built or painted it so and so way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by chrisxxx(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Momodu never said anywhere that he's from Ife. He's always said it's his maternal home.

Wike is paranoid.

Dont expect Wike to reply you. You are below JS 1. He only replies from JS 1 and above.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by chrisxxx(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Gaabasky:
Wike no get joy. He must attended FG own public school. That's where u cultivate this kind of banters.
Government Secondary School, Eneka.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by izubext007: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2022
Wike I support u against this fact baboo.
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by lagosrd: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/dele-momodu-jobless-wants-to-use-me-to-become-relevant-jwike/

Before I tuwama..... Something is bothering me ooo.

"Presidential aspirant that became a spokesman to his rival"

Wike....... How many times did I call you
Piam I goooooo
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Vote4Obi: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Wike is paranoid.

You only succeeded in insulting Dele Momodu. What you mean in essence is that Dele Momodu is so irrelevant that Wike shouldn't have responded to him cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by EM123: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Isokiscool:
Dele momodu is a self made ma.....He got to d apex of his his profession with thriving magazine and television station but Wike is nothing but a failed lawyer who only found his through politics
Wike a failed lawyer? A former chief justice of rivers state failed lawyer? His wife is also a judge , who are you? If not a failed man as your father .
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Gozac: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2022
Invest4growth:
My issue is very simple. [b]Are these people supporting Atiku saying the Truth or deceiving him. Assuming Atiku wins, then we will have 12 straight years of northern rule in a multiethnic [/b]country like hours That my one vote is very crucial and I am sure not going to waste it
Nothing is wrong with it, after all if Tinubu we are going to be having 16 years of Yoruba rule without SE and NE ruling Nigeria before
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Nasan(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Wike, The C-in-C Of The 2023 Internationally Displaced Politicians.
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by lereinter(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2022
For wike he's the only living thing who has the monopoly of insulting people

One day he might insult is progenitors

May 29 2023 is too close
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by FireUpNow(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2022
This Wike with his basket mouth. Always leaking like when water is poured into a basket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message / Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala / Buhari Meets Anyim, Uduaghan, Marafa In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.