Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant (27242 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Afamed: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
A Presidential aspirant without a single vote at the Primary. Dele is anywhere belle face.
Immediately Asiwaju wins the Presidential election comes 2023, he will sing another song for Asiwaju. Dele is not new to most of us

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Ademola121(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
All politicians have the same genes

I train on how you can import hot selling products like smart watches, airpods, ring lights , bone straight hair, hand bags and shoes etc to Nigeria from China

Send a DM
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Semekes: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Isokiscool:
Dele momodu is a self made ma .....He got to d apex of his his profession with thriving magazine and television station but Wike is nothing but a failed lawyer who only found his through politics

With a little change as start up capital from Tinubu. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by abobote: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
You too go soon dey jobless

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nwabueze22:
On Biafra restoration we stand nothing more nothing else

shaprapra

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by abobote: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Afamed:
A Presidential aspirant without a single vote at the Primary. Dele is anywhere belle face.
Immediately Asiwaju wins the Presidential election comes 2023, he will sing another song for Asiwaju. Dele is not new to most of us
You are not saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by TyyT22(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Isokiscool:
Dele momodu is a self made ma.....He got to d apex of his his profession with thriving magazine and television station but Wike is nothing but a failed lawyer who only found his through politics
The problem I have with some of you here be say, not only say una no get sense, but hatred come add ontop

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Rayjnr: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nwabueze22:
On Biafra restoration we stand nothing more nothing else

The thing don become sickness for una, dat una barren land wey una sef no fit stay dey deceive una

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by ladipo007: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wike talks anyhow,it was his utterances that chase Peter obi out of PDP when he wike condem Peter obi for attending atiku presidential inauguration.Today Peter obi is a presidential candidate.Amechi lost the ticket but as a matured and good politician you wait till another time,Does wike knows how many years tinubu and atiku have been nursing their ambitions.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by ghiloman28(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Indeed jobless
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Indispensable85(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wotowoto...... Lol

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Gbemini(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
duro4chang:
You on go vote again?
they are mumu people.. Zombie
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by gassbee: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Wike is stating the fact. How can someone who joined the party 2 weeks to the presidential primary and got no single vote at the convention be making remarks about the party affairs? Was Dele at the meeting when Ayu made the promise to resign if a northerner grabs the presidential ticket?
so because he joined d party 2 weeks to the primaries means say he should not tel d truth about d party affairs, ur guy has not recovered fully from d primary loss
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by DeleTaller: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Isokiscool:
Dele momodu is a self made ma.....He got to d apex of his his profession with thriving magazine and television station but Wike is nothing but a failed lawyer who only found his through politics

Momodu used Abiola to rise and established Ovation... Go and study history jare.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by EDOLUWA: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
The more Wike explode the more he loses his value. I hope he remembers that there is more life after office...
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmmn this man is wicked indeed see how he destroyed Dele the whole presidential candidate of unknown party.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Isokiscool(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
DeleTaller:

Momodu used Abiola to rise and established Ovation... Go and study history jare.
He used abiola to rise while Wike used looted funds to rise
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by TheOgaBoss: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
buckeyemedia:
As long as you make it to the top, wouldn’t expect anything different from those at the bottom gutter like yourself, they say nothing in life is given

Please quiet your rhetoric, the poor don’t indulge in topics of the rich.
"as long as u make it to the top" the end does not justify the means, this is y manyy of u will kill, rob and engage in all kinds of nefarious activities just to make it. In organized climes men who made their marks in private careers Garner more respect that people who only became relevant because they stole from government coffers.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
No he is not Jobless now ! NA Davido Boy now undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by rolexino(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sincerely

Imagine a Nigeria president is acting this way since the primary elections. How would the country be by now
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Corrinthians(m): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
cheesy
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Wasky101: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Fire for fire.
Dele momodu is no different from the likes of todays tunde edunt, certified ass lickers.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Menclothing: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dele dey find meal

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by candidbabe(f): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Chai!!!
This is an upper cut

Wike 5
Dele mamodu 0

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Benbellamor: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
gassbee:
so because he joined d party 2 weeks to the primaries means say he should not tel d truth about d party affairs, ur guy has not recovered fully from d primary loss
how can someone without a single vote but turned to a mere spokesman boy boy speak truth... Your truth is stinking... Idiot
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by TheMostComplex1: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Isokiscool:

Uncle Dele got whatever he has thru praise singing, encouraging any kind of wealth, brown envelopes etc my eldest brother use to buy his OVATION MAGAZINE then for us so I know what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by YangaBabe: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Both of you are not serious sha
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by diggindeep: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Is Dele also Wike's boy just like he is to Davido?
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by TheMostComplex1: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Afamed:

Yes he's almost like FFK brown envelopes journalist.

Wicked get his own wahala for body.
But think of it Wike was one of those the kept PDP alive when Atiku & Saraki etc betrayed the party.
Anyway na there problem

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by ufuosman(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wike u self dey shun some talk.. Haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru / We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.