Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support (27170 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by MasterJayJay: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wike dey talk too much. You don't have the power to command electorates in Rivers state.

But you have the power to bribe INEC officials to rig the election.

The question is: Will rigging be possible?

Majority of Rivers people are going to vote for Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Bobloco: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
You can decide to support any one you wish to, you only have one vote

Rivers people will vote who they want to vote for, you can't decide for them

3 Likes

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by dam2000(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Atiku is coming
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Semekes: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by tonyashburton: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ode.Support Yar-Adua and Obasanjo ticket then.Mumu reke.
You think you're doing PDP but you're doing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by stanluiz(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Oga wike tell us you are supporting Tinubu. Nobody go beat you.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Support His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and know peace.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by stanluiz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Wike dey talk too much. You don't have the power to command electorates in Rivers state.

But you have the power to bribe INEC officials to rig the election.

The question is: Will rigging be possible?
With BVAS. Rigging is not possible.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by gassbee: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dis guy think say him fit dictate to all riverians on who dem sopos vote for

3 Likes

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by stanluiz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... What the fvck does that even mean?!

What's the meaning of "We"?! He and his townspeople or the entire Rivers state of independent minded individuals?!!

How does a governor decide whom his millions or thousands of citizens vote for in a democracy?!!

What an idiot!!!
He is a drunkard. So allow him to continue to decieve himself.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by rolams(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
He should go and support PRP presidential candidate.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Devil1Messenger: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
duro4chang:
For me, Bola ahmed tinubu is my choice. He is the next president
He is your choice doesn't make him the next president
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by blowjohn(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:
If you like support your empty bottle of kai-kai for the presidency. Na you sabi.
Nigerians will elect their leader with or without you.

Attack the message not the messenger.
Be fair in criticism.
Did he make salient points?

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by zudozz: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Oya nau.. Sanction him for Anti party activities nau.

If they born ur mama well! grin
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Joebayo217: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... What the fvck does that even mean?!

What's the meaning of "We"?! He and his townspeople or the entire Rivers state of independent minded individuals?!!

How does a governor decide whom his millions or thousands of citizens vote for in a democracy?!!

What an idiot!!!
Money decide that just wait and see grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Nonexisting1: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
I'm patiently waiting for what will become of Wike in 2023 should PDP win. Nigga will probably relocate to Sambisa forest for good. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by blowjohn(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Bobloco:
You can decide to support any one you wish to, you only have one vote

Rivers people will vote who they want to vote for, you can't decide for them

U too vote for who u want.
Are u scared of his influence?
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Deltavariant(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Keeping deciding , Nigerians will decide for you.
#Atikuated #PDP
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by eeetuk(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wike:
"Wike said: "I watched a video when one Dr. Abiye Sekibo, while he was addressing people in his house on Sunday, said he is the director of Atiku's Supporters in Rivers. I have no problem about that. But he does not have that capacity to speak on behalf of Rivers State."

Wike is a straight up dictator. He thinks only him own the people of Rivers state. Can you believe that? Adolph Hitler exhibited similar behavior---losing his life pretty early in his career. The policy of unilateralism has no place in Nigeria. Peace prevails when we all work than working alone. Does Wike understand that the era of unilateralism is over?

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by YangaBabe: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wike humble yourself and just support Obi, simple!!!
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by LTCtech: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Alozie21:
How much will it cost to get a standard and responsive SEO blog

Let's talk via WhatsApp
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by skales67(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
This Wike should go and sit down abeg!

Why is he acting like a Nigerian political demi-god and as if the 2023 presidential election revolves around him?

Abeg the whole thing is becoming sickening!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by ufuosman(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Let see ow it goes
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by stanluiz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
eeetuk:
Wike:
"Wike said: "I watched a video when one Dr. Abiye Sekibo, while he was addressing people in his house on Sunday, said he is the director of Atiku's Supporters in Rivers. I have no problem about that. But he does not have that capacity to speak on behalf of Rivers State."

Wike is a straight up dictator. He thinks only him own the people of Rivers state. Can you believe that? Adolph Hitler exhibited similar behavior---losing his life pretty early in his career. The policy of unilateralism has no place in Nigeria. Peace prevails when we all work than working alone. Does Wike understand of The era unilateralism is over?
All his stupidity will end in May29 2023.

Maybe he thinks he will be governor of Rivers State forever ?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by MacEndy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Chinjo2:
Wike can go to hell for all I care. Atiku has moved on since and wike is still foaming from the mouth. Wike can NEVER be president of this country not after refusing to support that the presidential candidate of PDP be microzoned to the South East. This forced peter Obi to leave APC for him.

Wike na foolish man
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

He is your choice doesn't make him the next president
Sorry oo if you are pained. I am talking authoritatively that he's going to win the election and become the next president of this country. I know it doesn't go down well with you but you can't do anything about it.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Promising5555: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
I'm still a follower of wike

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Abbeytoy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
I support Biafra
I support Odùduwà
I support Bola Ahmed Tinubu 100% if we can't get the previous
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Lionnation: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Chinjo2:
Wike can go to hell for all I care. Atiku has moved on since and wike is still foaming from the mouth. Wike can NEVER be president of this country not after refusing to support that the presidential candidate of PDP be microzoned to the South East. This forced peter Obi to leave APC for him.
where is this one coming from
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Zorn: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailer, let it get to your brain that the man tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president. E pain you? Aswear e sweet me.
The phrase you used to digest this your meal , will soon clear from your blocked head.

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Zorn:
The phrase you used to digest this your meal , will soon clear from your blocked head.
Wailer, e pain you? E sweet me joor. You go wail taya aswear. I go give it to you all on this forum. I am not complaining about your candidate,then why is my choice giving you headache? Go and jump into the Atlantic ocean now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) / Makinde Is PDP Leader – Fayose Concedes / Saudi Arabia Considers Accepting Yuan Instead Of Dollars For Chinese Oil Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.