Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support (27167 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
smsinnigeria:

Suffering and smiling culture is a serious pandemic.
E be like say you like to suffer. I don dey tell you only Bola Tinubu can better your life not that clown you are following. He cannot even win but Tinubu will win. Dont waste your vote. Join the winning team.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Chris2863:
most frustrated/dying people support him. We need to help you
I can see how frustrated you are. Anytime you hear Tinubu your BP will rise. You had better not kill yourself now. Only Tinubu can better your life
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Danlele(m): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailer, let it get to your brain that the man tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president. E pain you? Aswear e sweet me.
Take it or leave it.

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by 00FFT00(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
duro4chang:
For me, Bola ahmed tinubu is my choice. He is the next president . I like it when haters and Wailers see my post about Tinubu and they begin to cry,wail and gnash their teeth. As e dey pain them e dey sweet me here.

Suffer dey sweet you inside face me, I slap you.
Nonsense!
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Nigra(f): 12:20am On Nov 01, 2022
ryloy:
God bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Dead man walking smiley
2023 go shock those backwards urchins
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Chris2863(m): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
I can see how frustrated you are. Anytime you hear Tinubu your BP will rise. You had better not kill yourself now. Only Tinubu can better your life
yen yen yen yen
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailer, let it get to your brain that the man tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president. E pain you? Aswear e sweet me.

D one wey go soon Waka go up chair?. Or another tilinbu?
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 01, 2022
Chinjo2:
Wike can go to hell for all I care. Atiku has moved on since and wike is still foaming from the mouth. Wike can NEVER be president of this country not after refusing to support that the presidential candidate of PDP be microzoned to the South East. This forced peter Obi to leave APC for him.

PDP not APC bro..

God want obi to win ok..
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Your drama is becoming too boring, take your stance before it is too late...
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Devil1Messenger: 2:51am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
Sorry oo if you are pained. I am talking authoritatively that he's going to win the election and become the next president of this country. I know it doesn't go down well with you but you can't do anything about it.
Shey it's your 1vote that you are goin to authoritatively use to make him president cheesy
Na ignorance dey do you.
He couldn't use all his power and influence to win Osun state for his cousin sad
The earlier you guys realise that power belongs to the people, the better for you.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by chysam: 4:11am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
You need to have your head examined!!!

But his comment is full of truths.
Is Tinubu not epileptic?

Please clarify
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by chysam: 4:13am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu: The incoming president. The best man for the job. The next president of Nigeria. The person whose name makes You tremble. The Jagan . The winner. The conqueror. The name that's giving you headache right now. Tinubu you don't want to hear his name but will become your present in 2023. The person I love dearly. The person you will bow for.

You forgot to add,"The chairman of Paralympics committee".
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Mfetenang: 5:00am On Nov 01, 2022
slivertongue:
Stop acting your script I know say na ObiDatti una wan support. Talk am, no shame, no fear, nobody go beat you.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Mfetenang: 5:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Politics is not about daydreaming, no group of people will ever win an election by daydreaming on social media.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by jamace(m): 5:12am On Nov 01, 2022

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by jamace(m): 5:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Danlele:
Take it or leave it.
Yoruba Elders, Tinubu supporters protest over Muslim-Muslim ticket

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/yoruba-elders-tinubu-supporters-protest-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2022
chysam:

You forgot to add,"The chairman of Paralympics committee".
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. I congratulate him in advance
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 5:58am On Nov 01, 2022
chysam:

But his comment is full of truths.
Is Tinubu not epileptic?

Please clarify
I so much love Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Shey it's your 1vote that you are goin to authoritatively use to make him president cheesy
Na ignorance dey do you.
He couldn't use all his power and influence to win Osun state for his cousin sad
The earlier you guys realise that power belongs to the people, the better for you.
Take it or leave Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 6:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

D one wey go soon Waka go up chair?. Or another tilinbu?
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria. I congratulate him in advance
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 6:03am On Nov 01, 2022
00FFT00:

Suffer dey sweet you inside face me, I slap you.
Nonsense!
May your suffering be multiplied. May your wailing never stop. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by essentialone(m): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Make we check something.

Like for Peter Obi. Share for Bola Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Ubanz: 6:41am On Nov 01, 2022
Oga doesn't know that he is no longer relevant.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by asanausana91: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Abdu81:
The hope of the Nigerians is coming
Photoshop is part of your life. No wonder obi lie at any given opportunity.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Elidrisy20: 6:47am On Nov 01, 2022
This is called anti party
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by sayso: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Vintage100(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Bobloco:

He got no influence whatsoever

Don't say he gat no influence. He is a big influencer. He has followers. Politics isn't about how you think it is. Many people cast votes for the candidates of the politicians they follow. I was a presiding officer in December 2016 in Ondo state when I served as a youth corper and in my polling unit I witnessed how a leader of a particular political party brought people from villages to cast votes for his governorship candidate. Majority of voters are not the youths but illiterates who are not in the city. So Wike has influence and has followers in different wards in Rivers state so also for the likes of Ameachi, Magnus Abe and other politicians all over.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Devil1Messenger: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
Take it or leave Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor
President of your village town hall meeting.
Obi hold south in the bag
Atiku is making headway in the North and there is no buhari to compete with him.
The reason why GEJ was able to win the 2011 election was becos the entire south was behind him.
Tinubu is not even sure of South west and he wants to be president cheesy
He is not serious
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Abioladoks: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by ola31701: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Wike my guyWike my guy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Fires CEO Of Lastma, Arabamen / NSCDC Official Fires At A Truck In Akwa Ibom, Kills One (photo) / Osun By-Election: Ademola Adeleke Defects To PDP Ahead Of APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.