Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband (2531 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Sholayeaminebir(f): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
We've been married for 4momthhs now. We are both young, in my miidddle 20s my husband in his early 30.
My husband complains the reason he didn't ejaculated was because I wasn't feeling the sex and that I was dry. Even after I told him it might be as a result of the anti biotics I just finished taking. Pls what should I do
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Curious345: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sholayeaminebir:
We've been married for 4momthhs now. We are both young, in my miidddle 20s my husband in his early 30.
My husband complains the reason he didn't ejaculated was because I wasn't feeling the sex and that I was dry. Even after I told him it might be as a result of the anti biotics I just finished taking. Pls what should I do

Can I prescribe a solution ?
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by anthonyuncle(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
how long have this been going on?
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Mobog(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Straight to sex?? Go with pre-intimacy n take mind from previous family problems.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by kingreign(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sholayeaminebir:

As a couple, engage in lots of romance and fore play before actual penetrative sex, also you need to try to be relaxed and flow into the action with him. You need to explore yourselves and find out what ignites his passions and drives him wild. He should also explore your passions and what drives you wild. When you do this, it’s easier for you to get sexually stimulated and ‘wet’ and at same time, he’d be heightened well enough close to cloud 9. You also may use lubricants but talk to your doctor on what works best for you two.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Vision101(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Too many sex coaches. Very simple....tell your husband what turns you on. Tell him the trigger in your body.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by judatech: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2022
No spoil me o! grin
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by frozen70(f): 1:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Sholayeaminebir:

Women are naturally wet but they become slimey down there like a Jelly when aroused

Do you get aroused when you are with him

Does he turns you on, even when you are not engaged into sex

Let me assume that the drugs you took played a fast one on you

This time around, don't give excuses, get romantic with him and be as close as good friends let's see why you should be dry down there

He has a job to work on you, if you free yourself you will be wet and if you tighten your mind then you can't get wet neither will you get aroused

Both of you should start watching romantic movies and get into mood, that is if he is willing to solve the problem with you

Lastly, respect and obey him, if you are loyal to him, you will surrender and submit

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Dogalmighty17: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Take it slow. Engage in a bit of romance before you get into the bedroom. Before penetrative sex, MouthAction can get you both well in the mood. He needs to work on his head game just like you need to work on yours. Penetration can be slow initially but you can tell him to increase the tempo as things get hotter. In all things you do, commmunicate with each other what feels good to you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Don't you have a turn on button?
Tell him to touch those parts and you'll be wet. That is if you know it.

You too try and touch him in some areas while doing it, it will make him com quickly too.

Get books on how to satisfy your man in bed and learn a few tips. He's your husband both of you should be able to enjoy yourselves without limitations. Go all out and give him satisfaction, you too will enjoy it if he's enjoying it. The joy of seeing your man enjoy you creates a very strong bond and affection for him.
Don't let it be a duty, make it worth the while. Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by emmanuelbrown26: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Don't you have a turn on button?
Tell him to touch those parts and you'll be wet. That is if you know it.

You too try and touch him in some areas while doing it, it will make him com quickly too.

Get books on how to satisfy your man in bed and learn a few tips. He's your husband both of you should be able to enjoy yourselves without limitations. Go all out and give him satisfaction, you too will enjoy it if he's enjoying it. The joy of seeing your man enjoy you creates a very strong bond and affection for him.
Don't let it be a duty, make it worth the while. Biko.
Dis aunty, anywhere dem ring bell u go slwsys dey their. Are person wey man no manage na she dey give advice pass, waiting we no go see for dis una Nairaland self

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Sholayeaminebir(f): 7:23am On Nov 01, 2022
anthonyuncle:
how long have this been going on?
2 weeks now
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Sholayeaminebir(f): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2022
Curious345:

Can I prescribe a solution ?
Yes of course
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Curious345: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2022
Sholayeaminebir:

Yes of course
ever heard of gorontula?
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Sammy07: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
frozen70:

Women are naturally wet but they become slimey down there like a Jelly when aroused

Do you get aroused when you are with him

Does he turns you on, even when you are not engaged into sex

Let me assume that the drugs you took played a fast one on you

This time around, don't give excuses, get romantic with him and be as close as good friends let's see why you should be dry down there

He has a job to work on you, if you free yourself you will be wet and if you tighten your mind then you can't get wet neither will you get aroused

Both of you should start watching romantic movies and get into mood, that is if he is willing to solve the problem with you

Lastly, respect and obey him, if you are loyal to him, you will surrender and submit

Best Advice.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Richy4(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Haba!!! If u are not wet, what stopped your man from lubricating you manually?

If it happened next time, get him to use pears baby oil... He should apply it on you generously..and apply it on himself...

If pears baby oil is not available then any petroleum jelly product is fine like Vaseline ...

If it not available then cooking oil...I have never used it but I heard It serves emergency purposes embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by browndre: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
If no be say you don marry the guy, I for tell you say make you leave the honest guy alone.

Tell him the truth. Let him know that you only got married to him because of his money.

No be simple man again, he will love you more.
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Sholayeaminebir(f): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
browndre:
If no be say you don marry the guy, I for tell you say make you leave the honest guy alone.

Tell him the truth. Let him know that you only got married to him because of his money.

No be simple man again, he will love you more.
I don't understand
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Sholayeaminebir(f): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Curious345:
ever heard of gorontula?
No what does it do
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Kasdat5(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
kingreign:

As a couple, engage in lots of romance and fore play before actual penetrative sex, also you need to try to be relaxed and flow into the action with him. You need to explore yourselves and find out what ignites his passions and drives him wild. He should also explore your passions and what drives you wild. When you do this, it’s easier for you to get sexually stimulated and ‘wet’ and at same time, he’d be heightened well enough close to cloud 9. You also may use lubricants but talk to your doctor on what works best for you two.

Cheers!

Boss , I think sey na only car guru you be o , so Baba na all rounder . I doff my hat sir
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Connected1: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
You are just lazy and want him to do all the work.

My present girlfriend is very poor in bed, I haven't cummed anytime we have sex.

I should tell you that you are lazy, don't want to put in effort, very unromantic.

Conquer these issues and see him falling head over heels for you.

As it is now, it's only a matter of time before you have a sexual replacement.

Few tips:
Initiate Sex
Do a lot of pre-intimacy before lying down like a log of wood
Try sex styles with him, they can be painful but it's worth.
I am not married but I think good sex helps men not to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
GO GET LOADS OF ROMANCE NOVELS ANY PLACE THEY SELL EBOOKS OR BESTSELLERS, AND WATCH ROMANCE AMERICAN MOVIES TOO (AMERICANS ARE BEST AT LOVE MAKING)AND YOUR LIVES AS YOUNG COUPLE WILL BE SWEET AS HONEY. grin grin grin grin SEX IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL TO ENJOY AS COUPLE AFTER GOOD FOOD AND WINES. grin cheesy wink
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Curious345: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sholayeaminebir:

No what does it do
it's an afrodisiac fruit , good for male and female
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by kingreign(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kasdat5:

Boss , I think sey na only car guru you be o , so Baba na all rounder . I doff my hat sir
lol baba, as a happily married man on a young marriage, man gats study, listen and get good mentors on marital issues o make marital errors no go ruin man.
So therefore, na wetin I learn and I don put am inside marriage and I see positive results na wetin I give as advice to OP.
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by frozen70(f): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sammy07:

Best Advice.

Thanks
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by pstemma1990: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Richy4:
Haba!!! If u are not wet, what stopped your man from lubricating you manually?

If it happened next time, get him to use pears baby oil... He should apply it on you generously..and apply it on himself...

If pears baby oil is not available then any petroleum jelly product is fine like Vaseline ...

If it not available then cooking oil...I have never used it but I heard It serves emergency purposes embarassed
red oil or groundnut oil?

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Richy4(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
pstemma1990:
red oil or groundnut oil?

smiley
Groundnut oil of course...How can you use red oil cheesy

I hope I am speaking to an adult no offence intended... you are above 18 sha... I no get power for parental guidance is advised cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by pstemma1990: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Richy4:

smiley
Groundnut oil of course...How can you use red oil cheesy

I hope I am speaking to an adult no offence intended... you are above 18 sha... I no get power for parental guidance is advised cheesy
Thanks for the info, I've learnt something new today (incase when I'm finally married) if there's no lubricant available, groundnut oil would serve as an alternative.. Thanks.

Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by brain54(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Connected1:
You are just lazy and want him to do all the work.

My present girlfriend is very poor in bed, I haven't cummed anytime we have sex.

I should tell you that you are lazy, don't want to put in effort, very unromantic.

Conquer these issues and see him falling head over heels for you.

As it is now, it's only a matter of time before you have a sexual replacement.

Few tips:
Initiate Sex
Do a lot of pre-intimacy before lying down like a log of wood
Try sex styles with him, they can be painful but it's worth.
I am not married but I think good sex helps men not to cheat.
So have you cheated with your present girl friend yet…?
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by Kasdat5(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
kingreign:
lol baba, as a happily married man on a young marriage, man gats study, listen and get good mentors on marital issues o make marital errors no go ruin man.
So therefore, na wetin I learn and I don put am inside marriage and I see positive results na wetin I give as advice to OP.

Sir , this marriage thing enh , I doubt myself everyday if I'd eventually enter it ..
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by H2ho(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sholayeaminebir:
undecided
Re: Pls Help. I Don't Satisfy My Husband by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sholayeaminebir:

I shall talk in just in general, usually men like a dry pum pum by virtue of it makes it tight, the tighter is it the more men enjoy it, whereas it is the opposite on women, the dry she is more she is hurt, leaving skin bruises etc.

In your cases you are dry and your men doesnt cum, maybe you will be busy fighting him not to go deeper as it hurts you, hence he doesnt really enjoy.

Most common fault blamed on woman is being to wide or too wet meaning the tiedness is missing. You are dry usually dry makes the pumpum tight and men usually enjoy that and quickly cum

You taked of the anti biotics you are taking, what are they for and were you told of any side effects or you were just handed them over the counter?

Before taking the anti biotic were you also dry? Does he know the basic of making a woman wet,?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mothers/christians, Is Child Dedication Party Compulsory? / When Is The Right Time To Have Sex With Ur Partner After Normal Delivery / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.