Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital (121607 Views)

Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by CaptainFM1: 6:46am On Nov 01, 2022
phoneport:
My condolences to their family.

At this junction, Adeleke's family should go and check what is with DEATH ☠️, and Davido.

Friends die
Love ones die
Now, Son died

This is nolonger normal

There's only one common denominator factor - Davido!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Abuloma80(f): 6:48am On Nov 01, 2022
phoneport:
My condolences to their family.

At this junction, Adeleke's family should go and check what is with DEATH ☠️, and Davido.

Friends die
Love ones die
Now, Son died

No No Bros don't think of it that way.
Have some faith and
Believe in Destiny.

My heartfelt sympathy to the family especially to the Mother and Father.
This is nolonger normal
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:48am On Nov 01, 2022
wonder233:
Shey na you kill am? Someone that is currently at lagoon hospital in stable condition. He just ingested a lot of water and has been stabilized

Celebrities are already sending condolence messages to davido

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by kpajie1: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2022
Davido na waa u.is like u wan ritual
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by WibusJaga: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2022
WibusJaga:
This na temptation for Village people o.

This was my exact warning on a previous thread while teaching Ifeanyi how to swim. Too bad. cry

https://www.nairaland.com/7405329/davido-teaches-son-ifeanyi-how#117945773
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by sofiscatedmoron: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2022
If this is true then I'm no more a fan of davido

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by kay29000(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2022
FeliciaOja:
R.I.P IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr.

EVEN THO YOUR STAY ON EARTH WAS SHORT
YOU ENJOYED IT FULLY
YOU WILL FOREVER BE A LEGEND

God giveth and God taketh

With all the Dollars of Billions and Millions
We cannot prevent Death
It is very difficult life altering moment
God give Davido and Chioma the Strength to pass through this very difficult life lesson that some of us may go through in this life whether rich or poor.

R.I.P YOUNG Blood

Wow! This is sad. And I was watching one video on kbkonline Instagram page yesterday on little kids falling into swimming pools, and how to prevent stuff like that. So sad. So so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by blowjohn(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Lexusgs430:
They never learnt from D'banj....... They should not be having children, they cannot adequately care for .......

They should not be having swimming pool.

They can have all the kids. But no swimming pool

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2022
FeliciaOja:

YOU ENJOYED IT FULLY

We cannot prevent Death
God give Davido and Chioma the Strength to pass through this very difficult life lesson that some of us may go through in this life whether rich or poor.

R.I.P YOUNG Blood

Debanj style, the way people dey take find money. Using innocent kids for rituals
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by dyera(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2022
FeliciaOja:

YOU ENJOYED IT FULLY

We cannot prevent Death

R.I.P YOUNG Blood

We can prevent death by drowning by learning proper CPR, so that when our loved ones drown, we perform CPR instead of rushing them to the hospital.

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by swaly: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Binancian:
nairaland shud not post this

its a rumour for now

He’s not dead

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Vulcan24(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Unless it is a lie, this guy should be arrested
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Kajaard: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Debanj style, the way people dey take find money. Using innocent kids for rituals

But why do you people talk like this? undecided

I thought people do rituals to get money? Davido was born into wealth and has always being wealthy so why would he want to do rituals? undecided

Please you guys should stop insinuating rubbish.

Enough with these silly rumours.

8 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Saidfx(m): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Rumors has it that he did not survive the accident, no rip to children below puberty, it is automatic paradise for them. Condolences to the parent for the loss

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2022
RIP, Ifeanyi.

Another lesson to parents (of young children) who have swimming pools.

Seal them up!!! There will be a lot of time for showing off in the future when the kids are grown up.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Ayojb: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2022
doyin01:

Always check time of a tweet before posting shit...and finally the Adeleke have confirmed the news of the death.. so you all can now rest and stop chasing nonsense clouts...
oh please which Adeleke confirmed it?
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Goalnaldo(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Few days ago Davido was teaching him how to swim. The young lad in his limited wisdom might have thought he's Michael Phelps and decided to swim. May God give the family the fortified to bear the loss.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by michigang: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2022
cococandy:
Exactly why I refused to own a pool until my kids are grown. Just too dangerous with children in the house.
You can’t watch the kids 24/7 every single second and it only takes one second for them to go for a dangerous spot. Heartbreaking. Praying for this baby to be okay
irresponsible mom

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by bL09011617135(f): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2022
embarassed embarassed;;
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by osazuwa23: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2022
ayo bj adeleke on instagram posted a heart imoji so something is wrong they relaly need to clear this up and ecool posted on his ig
Mynd44:
Reports are still not clear at this point, but it seems the boy fell into a swimming pool and was rushed to an hospital
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Funflipper: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2022
There is something not right with this whole setup.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Marisujuaku(f): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2022
God forbid that anything should happen to Ifeanyi. Get well soon boy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Gkemz: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2022
Some ladies are not supposed to be mothers. What an irresponsible mum. Sadly the lad has passed away.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2022
Kajaard:

But why do you people talk like this? undecided

I thought people do rituals to get money? Davido was born into wealth and has always being wealthy so why would he want to do rituals? undecided

Please you guys should stop insinuating rubbish.

Enough with these silly rumours.
you na pure Otondo, so forget it, they don't have money as media portrait, the wealth you know is a Media propaganda. But they will want to Meetup by all means. Even poor people keep a close watch on kids up to 5years old child, is swimming pool inside bedroom? How come a child will be left alone, Debanj and davido need to be arrested and question. If they were treated that way by their parents, will dey be alive today? Stupid Nigerians will not just ask question when some strange incident happened, they will only be sympathetic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by happney65: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2022
cococandy:
Exactly why I refused to own a pool until my kids are grown. Just too dangerous with children in the house.
You can’t watch the kids 24/7 every single second and it only takes one second for them to go for a dangerous spot. Heartbreaking. Praying for this baby to be okay

Something that has already been confirmed since. Anyways,He was teaching the child swimming just days back and I remembered Dbanj's case. I was like why can't you wait till he grows older before all these nonesense. Will he die if he does not know how to swim yet abi e wo ni wayre sef. Now look at where we are now. Just look at it now

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by adonaimart(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Swimming pool accidents are sad and avoidable especially if it concerns kids...

Abeg I pray that young little man is ok...

We parents ehn!!
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by cococandy(f): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2022
happney65:

Something that has already been confirmed since. Anyways,He was teaching the child swimming just days back and I remembered Dbanj's case. I was like why can't you wait till he grows older before all these nonesense. Will he die if he does not know how to swim yet abi e wo ni wayre sef. Now look at where we are now. Just look at it now

Young kids can learn how to swim. It’s actually better to learn it at a young age.

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by cococandy(f): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Gkemz:
Some ladies are not supposed to be mothers. What an irresponsible mum. Sadly the lad has passed away.
the kid had both parents. Not just a mom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by GoAndVerify: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2022
I just read on Twitter that the boy is DEAD.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by DisLifeSha: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Having a swimming pool is not a must, most especially when you have a little one around. Government no dey deal with these people

NYSCplus:
Not after the order of Dbanj's family again.
Even though you guys are too busy with your careers, what stops you from hiring capable hands to monitor your kids?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Kajaard: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you na pure Otondo, so forget it, they don't have money as media portrait, the wealth you know is a Media propaganda. But they will want to Meetup by all means

You can pass along your comment without an insult. We need to learn to be civil when posting please.

So are you telling me the wealth he portrays, the cars , trips in private jets, house in banana island etc is all a smokescreen?

Hmmmmmmmm, well what do I know undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by michigang: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Still an unconfirmed report.

But, I been talk am few days ago oh. Anyways, I hope it remains a rumour.
stop forming joor. What is hope? We know you are humanly evil and incapable of compassion

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

[LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.