Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital (121609 Views)

Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by cococandy(f): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2022
michigang:
irresponsible mom

It takes two parents not just a mom.
Even in the face of such a sad incident, some of you can’t put your misogyny aside. It really really sucks.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by BRATISLAVA: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2022
BreconHills:

There are swimming pool covers ( automatic and manual) that you can cover a pool with. There are even very cheap ones on jumai gor less than 30k. I wonder why they are not used in Nigeria. Because even if you go into the shallow side and the pool has not been cleaned for a while, you can slide on the near invisible algae and find yourself at the bottom of the deeper middle of the pool.

Truly tragic. May God comfort them.

Did his feet reach the bottom of the pool and he slipped in the pool?

Pool should be cleaned a minimum of once a week. But Nigerians can keep filthy pools.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by ECASH120: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE82LyK0H6A

Video of Davidos teaching his son how to swim
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Lexusgs430: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2022
blowjohn:

They should not be having swimming pool.

They can have all the kids. But no swimming pool

If precautions and safety, is very far from them....... They should not even be having children.........

Life is more than social media.........
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by 8stargeneral: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2022
So sad...this is just carelessness
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by DisLifeSha: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2022
The best thing is to close the swimming pool

DBestDoc:
Children and drowning are like 5&6, reason they ought to be seriously safeguarded around water bodies.

I believe kids should be educated on the dangers of water just as we educate them about fire. Teach them that people can get hurt by it too.

Let’s Hope the child makes it alive.

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Victoria938(f): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2022
This is unbelievable!
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Kajaard:

You can pass along your comment without an insult. We need to learn to be civil when posting please.

So are you telling me the wealth he portrays, the cars , trips in private jets, house in banana island etc is all a smokescreen?

Hmmmmmmmm, well what do I know undecided
Otondo is not an insult, it's a military slang for someone who have little idea of something. We use it to joke during NYSC orientation camp. Akon once grant interview and claim celebrities rent stuff to look rich

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Mirasteel: 7:19am On Nov 01, 2022
cococandy:

Even in the face of such a sad incident, some of you can’t put your misogyny aside. It really really sucks.
The mother is at fault here more than the dad because that kid should have been around her not roaming around

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by michigang: 7:19am On Nov 01, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

It’s been confirmed sadly. I think we should stop rushing to teach kids how to swim especially in large pools. I still never sabi swim till today and I never die.
i tried to learn how to swim once but i couldn't for fear of drowning

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by abokikhalifa: 7:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Charisco:
Which loss? Una too like fake news. Try dey sure before you start to dey cap anyhow

Oya you tell us the real News na. As CNN reporter way you be.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Kajaard: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2022
cococandy:

Both parents are to blame. Ignore the folks that blame it all on the mom.

This accident was avoidable. I would expect that with their wealth the kid should be under 24 hours supervision at all times, they can afford to hire as many maids, homesitters, nannies as they need.

Also they can afford to get a pool cover to cover the pool when there is no one in the pool or around the pool or when they are away from the house.

This accident is totally unacceptable.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Tunjibalogun: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

It’s been confirmed sadly. I think we should stop rushing to teach kids how to swim especially in large pools. I still never sabi swim till today and I never die.
Some of you can be very stupid. Did he die during teaching session? Infact of the boy was taught early from 6 months he probably would have swim out. But his careers abandoned him and he jumped and drowned.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Kajaard: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Otondo is not an insult, it's a military slang for someone who have little idea of something. We use it to joke during NYSC orientation camp. Akon once grant interview and claim celebrities rent stuff to look rich

Okay now I get you cheesy

No worries bro. We learn everyday cool
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by meobizy(f): 7:23am On Nov 01, 2022
Did he not teach Ifeanyi how to swim recently? I hope this is a blogger being mischievous. If you’re caught lying about such situation, Davido will hunt you down and make you pay. I’ve said my own. Life continues.

Nairaland, know some things are not worth lying about. Seun, if this is false, na you go learn after all is said and done. Your praise singers will move to the next platform under a heartbeat.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Tunjibalogun: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2022
hammerT:

TEACHING A CHILD TO SWIM IS A VERY DANGEROUS EXERCISE, IF YOU HAVE A POOL IN YOUR HOUSE.

IT EMBOLDENS THEM TO GO INTO THE POOL. THE WATER ITSELF HAS A NATURAL ALLURE.

DROWNING OCCURS EASILY, ONCE YOU EXHALE IN THE WATER, U SINK STRAIGHT TO THE BOTTOM FAST.

THE CHILD MAY NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND THE RULES OF THE WATER AND MAKE FATAL MISTAKE.

THEY MUST BE SURPERVISED AT ALL TIMES.

Some of you can be very stupid. Did he die during teaching session? Infact of the boy was taught early from 6 months he probably would have swim out. But his careers abandoned him and he jumped and drowned.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by solexzy: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2022
IFEANYI's fate came a thousand miles too soon, RIP�
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by kenodrill: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2022
egbabiekperemo1:

Lol, it isnt a coincidence. But spiritually daft people go abuse you for making this comment. But if u know, u know

Sad truth!
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2022
michigang:
stop forming joor. What is hope? We know you are humanly evil and incapable of compassion

Are you okay?
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Tunjibalogun: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
the last time water enter my brain in swimming pool in ikeja, I have never set my step my foot inside pool for 20 years now
Water enter brain? From where

Water entered your nose Alaye. Well people have accidents daily, why don't you also stay in your house forever

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Starzo: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2022
Samantha123:
grin grin grin
What's funny?
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by TempleHouse: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2022
SWIMMING POOLS ARE ALREADY CLOSED FOR THE WINTER IN EUROPE !!

NIGERIA SWIMMING POOL NEVER CLOSED!

WHAT A SAD STORY !
WHAT A SAD DAY !!

TO LEARNT CHIOMA WILL NOT BE IN THE GOV.ADELEKE GOVERNMENT SWEARING IN FEW DAYS MAKE ME CRINGE AND REFLECT ON THE ESSENCE OF LIFE !!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by BanyXchi: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2022
Marisujuaku:
God forbid that anything should happen to Ifeanyi. Get well soon boy.
he's dead oh smh
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by kenodrill: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2022
hammerT:

SO, WITH ALL THAT MONEY, NOBODY WAS AROUND TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE BOY, EVEN IF HIS FATHER AND MOTHER WENT OUT.

ALSO, HOW COME THIS HAPPENED, AS SOON AS THEY GET BACK TOGETHER?

He just paid part of his dues for fame and money.he started by teaching the boy how to swim.make we leave matter jor
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by highchief1: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Mynd44:
Reports are still not clear at this point, but it seems the boy fell into a swimming pool and was rushed to an hospital
this month do not be afraid to make sacrifices.Davido has done his own
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by LilVast1(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2022
FeliciaOja:
R.I.P IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr.

R.I.P YOUNG Blood

Damn! But why is David always losing people that are close to him
It was his friends before, his photographer and then his son again
Eh!
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by tarantino1: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2022
TempleHouse:
SWIMMING POOLS ARE ALREADY CLOSED FOR THE WINTER IN EUROPE !!

NIGERIA SWIMMING POOL NEVER CLOSED!

WHAT A SAD STORY !
WHAT A SAD DAY !!

TO LEARNT CHIOMA WILL NOT BE IN THE GOV.ADELEKE GOVERNMENT SWEARING IN FEW DAYS MAKE ME CRINGE AND REFLECT ON THE ESSENCE OF LIFE !!

Because we don't have winters. Shouldn't be too hard to understand why.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by lucky4west: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2022
God please dont let dear ifeanyi be used for blood sacrifice ooh...too many deaths around davido....God please restore ifeanyi's life..amen
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by IMASTEX: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Sad. Very sad.
If you have a swimming pool and kids in your house, you have to be very very careful and very observant.
If there is no measure of restricting the access to a pool, I don't think it should be sited in a house where kids are because of their inquisitiveness. Second thing I will equally discourage will be allowing kids close to guard dogs or any other wild animals by default which was however domesticated. God protects yet wisdom is profitable.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2022
FeliciaOja:
R.I.P IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr.

EVEN THO YOUR STAY ON EARTH WAS SHORT
YOU ENJOYED IT FULLY
YOU WILL FOREVER BE A LEGEND

God giveth and God taketh

With all the Dollars of Billions and Millions
We cannot prevent Death
It is very difficult life altering moment
God give Davido and Chioma the Strength to pass through this very difficult life lesson that some of us may go through in this life whether rich or poor.

R.I.P YOUNG Blood

He isn't dead o, fake news... Even the parents didn't declare their son dead.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Eriokanmi: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Sad. Very sad.
If you have a swimming pool and kids in your house, you have to be very very careful and very observant.
May God grant the parents the fortitude to bear the loss.
I bluntly refused a swimming pool in my house. My sons play a lot and we always host kids from relations during holidays. If they want to swim, we can arrange to take them out for swimming under strict supervision of instructors.

People won't still learn. We always do things to the extreme in this part of the world. Oyinbo wey invent pool sef no dey abuse am like us.

I thought people would have learned a lesson from Dbanj son's pool tragedy. Most of our celebs are daft. They allow their useless lifestyle and fame to control them. I pray the little boy survives it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

[LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.