Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital (121600 Views)

Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by olamilekan9(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2022
egbabiekperemo1:

Lol, it isnt a coincidence. But spiritually daft people go abuse you for making this comment. But if u know, u know
omo
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by ajimotoke(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2022
Can't swimming pool be guided with railings or something, while we have kids around

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Veenbanks(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2022
The devil is a liar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by CEOKmotors: 12:04am On Nov 01, 2022
NYSCplus:
Not after the order of Dbanj's family again.
Even though you guys are too busy with your careers, what stops you from hiring capable hands to monitor your kids?

You can never be too busy for your child, especially the mother.

Capable hands cannot care for your child 100%

So painful, God have mercy.

19 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by foleskay(m): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2022
I pray a Dbanj doesn't fall on davido. Rich kids with their excesses undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by awoo10(m): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Let's not open unhealed wounds please rip to him
Bobloco:

Hmmmmmmm!

What happened to your boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by InvertedHammer: 12:07am On Nov 01, 2022
/
Nobody with kids below 10 years should have an accessible swimming pool at home. For children under 5 years, it is a NO.

Sometimes too much money can kill indirectly.

One would think that Chioma is wise enough to protect the son from any kind of risk because he is her only "sure ticket" to Adeleke's money. If anything happens to the boy, she will have to kiss Davido goodbye.
/

44 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by wpadmin: 12:08am On Nov 01, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Op
You are a bloody fool for spreading fake news.
IFEANYI IS ALIVE AND KICKING..

How do you know he's alive? Do you have connections to the family?

The OP may be right, you could also be right but you don rush call am fool.

11 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by planetx: 12:08am On Nov 01, 2022
What is it with this guy and the spirit of death always hovering around him.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by hammerT: 12:09am On Nov 01, 2022
planetx:
What is it with this guy and the spirit of death always following him.

SO, WITH ALL THAT MONEY, NOBODY WAS AROUND TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE BOY, EVEN IF HIS FATHER AND MOTHER WENT OUT.

ALSO, HOW COME THIS HAPPENED, AS SOON AS THEY GET BACK TOGETHER?

18 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by bennybuhari: 12:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Aproko...stop displaying your idiocy in public..why call someone a fool
FeliciaOja:
Op
You are a bloody fool for spreading fake news.

he had a minor cut from falling on the stairs of the swimming pool.
That is why he was rushed to hospital for first aid.
But trust Hungry Nigerian Bloggers to spread fake news for desperate clicks.
I repeat

IFEANYI IS ALIVE, WELL, AND KICKING

9 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by zudozz: 12:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Thank God for this because IG report said d kid is dead..

But rushed to the hospital is great news!
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Bobloco: 12:11am On Nov 01, 2022
awoo10:

Let's not open unhealed wounds please rip to him

Hmmmmmm!

It's okay bro
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by ikorodureporta: 12:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Halloween bushmeat shocked
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by hammerT: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2022
zudozz:
Thank God for this because IG report said d kid is dead..

But rushed to the hospital is great news!

I HONESTLY PRAY THE BOY SURVIVE, BECAUSE THIS LOOKS REALLY BAD.

FOR THIS TO REACH NEWS, IT IS NOT LOOKING GOOD.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Praktikals(m): 12:12am On Nov 01, 2022
God, pls let this not be true. If you see the shock I felt, you will think he is my family

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by EvansU: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Felicia Oja, you need to apologize for insulting the Op. The little kid has passed on. It’s not fake news.

FeliciaOja:
Op stop spreading fake news.

he had a minor cut from falling on the stairs of the swimming pool.
That is why he was rushed to hospital for first aid.

But trust Hungry Nigerian Bloggers to spread fake news for desperate clicks.
I repeat

IFEANYI IS ALIVE, WELL, AND KICKING

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by ikorodureporta: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2022
See viewers.... Una no dey sleep

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Bigfish121(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Omo they lost him,very unfortunate.

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by zudozz: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2022
hammerT:

I HONESTLY PRAY THE BOY SURVIVE, BECAUSE THIS LOOKS REALLY BAD.

FOR THIS TO REACH NEWS, IT IS NOT LOOKING GOOD.

I pray too.

The Boy's name is Ifeanyi Chukwu which means there is nothing God cannot do!

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Tallvictor23: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2022
hammerT:

SO, WITH ALL THAT MONEY, NOBODY WAS AROUND TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE BOY, EVEN IF HIS FATHER AND MOTHER WENT OUT.

ALSO, HOW COME THIS HAPPENED, AS SOON AS THEY GET BACK TOGETHER?

You dey think am too abi

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Afonja genes at work.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by hammerT: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2022
zudozz:

I pray too.

The Boy's name is Ifeanyi Chukwu which means there is nothing God cannot do!

I HATE PARENTS THAT GIVE THEIR CHILD INDEPENDENCE.

THE CHILD NEED TO UNDERSTAND, THEY ARE UNDER CARE AND PROTECTION.

SO, THEY TAKE PERMISSION FOR EVERYTHING.

SOME, PARENTING WILL JUST BE WALKING AND EXPECT THEIR CHILD TO FOLLOW OR CATCH UP.

E DEY BE ME LIKE STOPPING SUCH PARENT TO GO AND HOLD THEIR CHILD HANDS.

TELL, THEM NOBODY DEY LOOK U. THE CHILD WILL MAKE U LOOK BETTER.

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Charisco(m): 12:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Which loss? Una too like fake news. Try dey sure before you start to dey cap anyhow

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Virginho(m): 12:19am On Nov 01, 2022
I read he drowned
Mynd44:
Reports are still not clear at this point, but it seems the boy fell into a swimming pool and was rushed to an hospital

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Lilimax(f): 12:20am On Nov 01, 2022
donforeign:
Carelessness
Honestly

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by harmony75: 12:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Father God please revive your little angel to good health ijn�
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by ViceGovernor: 12:21am On Nov 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Sad. Very sad.
If you swimming pool and kids in your house, you have to be very very careful and very observant.
May God grant the parents the fortitude to bear the loss.
Which loss?
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by cremedelacreme: 12:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Teaching a 3 year old boy how to swim is just too early. I pray the young child survives.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Lilimax(f): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Quite unfortunate!
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by OloshoSiofra: 12:21am On Nov 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

[LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.