Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital (121595 Views)

Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by BABANGBALI: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2022
ABALI BIARA NA EHIHE: This is post is so painful to make. I did not want to but even make it. But I must so we can send our condolences & good wishes to his parents.

Linda Ikeji Blog���
Ifeanyi Adeleke, the 3 year old son of Music star, Davido and his fiancee, Chioma Rowland has sadly died.

The tragic death occured on Monday, October 31. Ifeanyi died by drowning at his dad's Banana Island home. He was rushed to Evercare Hospital in Lekki where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

The couple had traveled for a family gathering to Ibadan yesterday and had left Ifeanyi with his minders who can't explain how he entered the pool without being noticed and drowned.

We gathered that some of the people at Davido's House when the incident happened have been arrested. A distraught and inconsolable Davido was removed from Evercare Hospital and taken to his father's house where he remains as at press time.

Quite a number of Davido's industry friends are at the hospital this night.This is so sad. May God give Davido and Chioma the fortitude to bear this deep loss. - LIB

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Tunjibalogun: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Your mother can be berry stupid. Since you can’t make your point without insult let me prove to you We are all mad

The boy had been taking swimming lessons recently which is why he took the first opportunity to jump into the pool unsupervised because he thought he had figured it out. I bet you he wouldn’t have done it if he hadn’t stated learning. Fool. Now shut up.
I fuccked your ashawo mother raw. Her pvssy was very wide and smelling. Your mother is a dirty piig foool. Ediotic son from a compound foool mother grin grin cheesy
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by BRATISLAVA: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2022
BreconHills:

Have no idea how it happened. I tried to point out that pools need to be closed when not in use. If you are wealthy then an automatic cover should not be outside reach.

You are right. My friend lost a househelp like that. She stood in the shallow side and then slipped into the middle and she couldn't swim. Nigerians including the rich don't maintain their pools properly.

Of course we don't know what happened in this case but people should be aware that pools can be risky if some ground rules are not put in place.

May God comfort the parents.

Sure. It's like the dbanj case. How can someone who can afford a pool not have a pool cover? Even we common folk know to cover it when we aren't using it, and when kids are around.

Too bad for the house help.

The boy isn't dead. Maybe it's bloggers at work.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Chioma must be held responsible.....she is an irrsponsible mother..
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by fof1: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Mynd44:
Reports are still not clear at this point, but it seems the boy fell into a swimming pool and was rushed to an hospital

May God have Mercy upon us All...Rest in Peace to the innocent infant and All Such in the Pains of Death... This is OUTRIGHT Abuse of Privileges...Pls
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by johnnychuks(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Fut9ure:

Make una shut up
one of them don show like this!
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2022
Starzo:

Don't compare yourself to davido...davido is an international artist who is rarely in one place at a time. He's always travelling.

Celebrities liva a busy lifestyle...Tiwa Savage's ex-husband once complained about that being one of the reasons their marriage fell apart

What does chioma do for a living?, nothing. Her 'major' source of income is being davido's girlfriend/babymama

She and her child are well taken care of because of the busy work of davido

She has no other tangible job than looking after her son

And report has it Davido and Chioma travelled when it happened. So all your ramblings just makes you look like an idiot
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2022
pcagbaji:

This life is all about suffering, shit do happened everything is not religious or spiritual, we all give birth to children, old or young to be sloughtered
Like I said earlier I know ur type and why u quoted me. I'm not implying that Davido knows about his son's death or the wife knows. Sometimes problems happen due to careless mistakes and decisions taken or paths we have chosen. It's not about religion or spirituality. What u devote ur time nd everything to at the expense of others u worship and what u worship ur sold out to. This doesn't mean that famous artists are satanists or devil worshippers. If u care so much about ur career at the expense of the little pleasures of life like family and love then ur soul is eeoppe to that work. It's not about being spiritual. U are not smart. Don't quote me again pls
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by johnnychuks(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

My advice to Chioma is you came from a Christian Family
Flee and Repent while you still have the Chance

The Evil going on is deeper than What you understand
the senseless one will want to canter you, but they are the ones who refuse to see even when you fuse them to see, they will not still see anything.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by seunjungle1(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2022
They negligently killed that poor boy...didn't yet learnt their lesson from D'banj Daniel.

RIP boy
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by netmillionaires(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2022
If this is truly the case, then I will say both parents are culpable. Which stupid function are they attending that they will leave their kid with a minder. All these rich people just think everything is about money. To cook, they hire a chef since they can afford it; to take care of their child, they hire a minder while they clubbing. It would have been understandable if they were away at work to return later in the day.

I watch a documentary on Al-Jazeera about a female musician who sings about the Palestinian struggle. When the woman's daughter was interview, she said her mother is a super woman because she thought the nature of her job would make her too busy to have time for her. Instead contrary was the case as her mum makes sure she go everywhere with her even to performances.

The annoying thing is that Davido said recently that Chioma is someone she can leave Imade to and nothing would happen. Person leave her own son somewhere to go on honeymoon all over naija. Osun today, Ibadan tomorrow.

You will be surprised that the minder is not even a family that can guard the child at the expense of his/her own life.

Why I just dey vex over another person matter n.a. wetin I no come understand again.

SlyFoxx4Life:

She wasn’t home. They were both in Ibadan for a function and left the child with his minders. It’s not uncommon for busy parents to leave their kids with Nannies on occasion.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by netmillionaires(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2022
I don't want to believe that this is a spiritual matter. I see it as negligence from the part of both parents and I will blame Chioma the most. There is a stage that a family will get to that focus will be shifted to the child(ren). Once my wife gives birth, the focus automatically shift to the children who can't look out for themselves. I will have to be understanding and simply plead with her to reserve small love for me. Maybe 80/20.

I am blaming Chioma the most because her priority was how to secure and own Davido to herself at the expense of her child. She was frolicking around with Davido and pay minders to take care of her child forgetting that no body can take care of her child better than herself.

If I chose to go with spiritual rhetoric, I will say some people weren't happy with Davido's plan to marry her ahead of them who gave birth to a child for him before Chioma did. So they opt to remove what stands in her favour which is a male child.
But I don't dabble into what I can't analyse objectively of which spiritual matter is one.

Ficient:

And report has it Davido and Chioma travelled when it happened. So all your ramblings just makes you look like an idiot

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Emma513: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2022
I don't believe this
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Turboking(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Something tells me that boy is alive
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by SlyFoxx4Life: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

I fuccked your ashawo mother raw. Her pvssy was very wide and smelling. Your mother is a dirty piig foool. Ediotic son from a compound foool mother grin grin cheesy

Ahhh so your mother was that dirty pig faced slut I fvcked like a goat at the joint last night?. No wonder ,only such a beast can give birth to an uncivilized nincompoop like you. Her pussy was so slack and smelly I had to give it to her in her anus just so I could feel some semblance of tightness. I pounded that ass hole so hard she shat herself before passing out from all the cheap drugs she was on. I left without even paying the nasty b!tch a dime.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by SlyFoxx4Life: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2022
netmillionaires:
If this is truly the case, then I will say both parents are culpable. Which stupid function are they attending that they will leave their kid with a minder. All these rich people just think everything is about money. To cook, they hire a chef since they can afford it; to take care of their child, they hire a minder while they clubbing. It would have been understandable if they were away at work to return later in the day.

I watch a documentary on Al-Jazeera about a female musician who sings about the Palestinian struggle. When the woman's daughter was interview, she said her mother is a super woman because she thought the nature of her job would make her too busy to have time for her. Instead contrary was the case as her mum makes sure she go everywhere with her even to performances.

The annoying thing is that Davido said recently that Chioma is someone she can leave Imade to and nothing would happen. Person leave her own son somewhere to go on honeymoon all over naija. Osun today, Ibadan tomorrow.

You will be surprised that the minder is not even a family that can guard the child at the expense of his/her own life.

Why I just dey vex over another person matter n.a. wetin I no come understand again.

I feel you. Davido and his crew can be a little careless. They get carried away by the money and flexing sometimes that they don’t pay attention to detail. But bro many parents that have busy careers leave their kids with minders all the time. It’s not uncommon.

Where Chioma erred was that as as sensible mother, she should be calling the nanny at least every hour to check on the child whenever she’s away. She probably doesn’t do this which is what led to the minders lackadaisical attitude that allowed the boy enough time to sneak out of the house, jump in the pool and drown without anybody noticing.

All the staff probably forgot the boy in one corner and were catching their own cruise since madam does not bother to check in regularly. It’s really sad.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Tunjibalogun: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Ahhh so your mother was that dirty pig faced slut I fvcked like a goat at the joint last night?. No wonder ,only such a beast can give birth to an uncivilized nincompoop like you. Her pussy was so slack and smelly I had to give it to her in her anus just so I could feel some semblance of tightness. I pounded that ass hole so hard she shat herself before passing out from all the cheap drugs she was on. I left without even paying the nasty b!tch a dime.
I fvvcckrd your bitch smelly mother from her anus and she's leaking faeces now. Lmao

Infact I made her to give me head why she chocked on my big, fat, veiny and nodding diiick cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Starzo: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Ficient:

You're the idiot...davido the 'entertainer' travelled for business/appearance purpose that would one way or the other rack in some cash from which part of it would be for chioma and ifeanyi's upkeep

What was chioma the 'jobless mother of an infant' travelling up and down with him for?, Was her travelling up and down with him of any financial benefit to herself or ifeanyi?, Or she just wanted to 'show body' and have more pics to post on instagram.

Try get sense before 2022 runs out
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nigra(f): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Mynd44:
Reports are still not clear at this point, but it seems the boy fell into a swimming pool and was rushed to an hospital
Such a painful way to die, especially for a baby,RIP darling.. cry
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by naikeboy(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Pure carelessness why should a swimming pool not be covered when there is a kid in the house.. so painful sha
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Myself2(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is very heart breaking.
Swimming pools at home? Then extra extra measures should be in.place to protect children from accodents like this.
I'm sure there are cctv footages, those should he thoroughly examined to rule out any foul play
So sad
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Let us therefore come boldly before the throne of grace, that we ma

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by vastone(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
phoneport:
My condolences to their family.

At this junction, Adeleke's family should go and check what is with DEATH ☠️, and Davido.

Friends die
Love ones die
Now, Son died

This is nolonger normal

We know the truth, about why his son died, let's stop playing ignorant, it's a game, you either WIN or LOSE.... no coincidence!!!
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by visita: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Everyone be careful of this moniker. He's a scammer. Claims to trade crypto but he'll take your money and delete chat afterwards. You'll be caught soon.
Joniww:
Nawa oooo.. A boy with a bright future. I mean there was nothing in this world that he was going to lack, but look at now his dead. Uwa ntoor
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
wirinet:

Accidents are indeed avoidable. Its only unavoidable due to negligence, incompetence and "leaving things to God" as is the case with Nigeria and all black dominated countries..

So accidents of this nature don't happen in advanced countries? Cos you made it look like accidents of this nature are peculiar to Africans?

British Airways, an airline that's been flying for 49 years had never had a fatal accident, it had only had one runway incident.

A runway incident is still an accident and that buttresses my point that its unavoidable. Their is no perfection in eliminating accidents

Formula one cars are expected and designed to have accidents. How many drivers die in formula 1 accidents?
Missing goal chances cannot be regarded as an accident, it more of a probability

I was buttressing mans imperfection . Even with the highest professionalism, man will still always make mistakes. Individuals, companies and institution has always factored accidents in planning irrespective of how measures are in place, and mitigation and elimination factors are put in place. Their is no such thing like "accidents cannot happen". Everybody believes it cannot happen until it happens.

Yes, we humans are not perfect. But that dies not mean that we should not always strive for perfection but be satisfied with mediocrity.

In as much as perfection is always the goal, accidents will still always happen.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
ZUBY77:

Well, you can say whatever you want.
There are still unavoidable accidents.
Take it or leave it

You still will need to give me examples of where accidents don't happen. In any study you do about accidents, their is always one statement you will always come across- "Accidents are unavoidable". The strictest measures will still not eliminate accidents, and professionals know this fact and why they keep activating different safety measures.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Menclothing: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
What a big loss to.davido
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by TWoods(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
JaskanFactor:

In case you dont know the history up until 1492 racial world war Europeans were black people, thats where all the africans with European names got thier names, and many families when kicked out of Europe brought thier traditions. All the Europeans were shipped off to west africa, america and west indies .

The oyinbo people in Europe now used to be called Goths and were located in north Africa around Libya before invading rome, then spain, and subsequently the rest of Europe.

Thats is why many places in europe have Egyptian names , cause Europe was founded by the same black -people that founded europe,

Paris, Scotland, Switzerland name a few are named after Egyptian gods and royalty , Scotland is named after Egyptian princess scota

KIng James of England who sponsored the creation of the king james bible was black man.

All those people along the southern coast of west africa are the europeans, except for Liberia and ceralone who are indigenous american natives. Example Cameroonians are the Cameroons of Scotland, Jamaicans are the Irish, i speculate English and German are in yoruba /igbo areas french are francophone africa and also some french in haiti

And dont forget that the ancient Goths who now call themselves European still rule Africa, and some of this fowl play is at thier behest . The entire Nigerian civil war of 1967 was simply for sacrifice just like most wars in history, and usually the dates when the war starts and end is occult ritual days.

That is how during 1st world war second world war the soldiers can have break and play during Christmas day, cause its the same people controlling both sides of the war, but the soldiers killing each other as sacrificial lambs dont know this.

And that is how red cross is able to operate on both sides of wars, cause red cross belongs to those who own both sides of the conflict

for example ww2 ended on a date and time that means 666

And a lot of the flowery emblems of position you see on military uniforms , are the same symbols that used to be painted on people befor they were sacrificed, like in ancient mayan and aztec cultures.

Thats how Halloween can be observed in Africa, cause the west Africans are Europeans, thats where all the European names in Africa came from.

And when they shipped everybody from Europe to Africa, they made sure to teach everybody to forget their origin over 400 years of colonial rule that still continues till this very second of the Halloween season.

For example Denmark means the Mark of Dan, its the land of the Dan tribe in the bible, those are not oyinbo, All the Israelite are black people, Europe is the land of the descendant of the Israelite and Egyptians.

Many occult teachers say you can seriously weaken people spirit by denying them knowledge of their history. Everything associated with Ancient europe form architecture to classical music etc is all black people, composers like bach and Mozart were black people just to name a few of those whited out.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by SlyFoxx4Life: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

I fvvcckrd your bitch smelly mother from her anus and she's leaking faeces now. Lmao

Infact I made her to give me head why she chocked on my big, fat, veiny and nodding diiick cheesy cheesy grin

Hahahaha. I sodomized your dirty slut mother with my 9 inch rod. She shat all over my dick cause the pounding was too much and she still gave me head afterwards to lick it off. What a dirty nasty slut she is. No wonder she birthed and raised an utter degenerate like you. Disgusting family. I spit on your head angry
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Tunjibalogun: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Hahahaha. I sodomized your dirty slut mother with my 9 inch rod. She shat all over my dick cause the pounding was too much and she still gave me head afterwards to lick it off. What a dirty nasty slut she is. No wonder she birthed and raised an utter degenerate like you. Disgusting family. I spit on your head angry

Infact I made her to give me head why she chocked on my big, fat, veiny and nodding diiick

When are you going to get the next pampers for your mother's leaky anus that I blasted grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

[LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.