Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. (4685 Views)

Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k / Massive Adult Caucasian For Sale / Boerboel Male For Mating Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Eveezy(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2022
windvane:
you just told me told about nigeria yet you said I should adopt and bring to nigeria…stop contradicting yourself…in the US,you can adopt a golden retriever once a background check shows you can feed and shelter the pet….Nigeria is all about money,if you like use the dog for sacrifice,once you pay
Read my statement, I mentioned, if a dog is sick, malnourished, or not in top form, you can equally get at a very cheap price or even free.
But you cannot expect such from a dog that all has been given to.
Or why do you think dogs in Shelters are given up for adoption?
And again you saying Nigeria is all about money. Where do all these dogs in Nigeria come from? We’re they brought to Nigeria for free?
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Eveezy:

Pay for service Madame not pay to buy human. Cost of a adopting a baby is not high than paying the ransom of an high profile personel
You can go ahead with your belief though.

Raise a pup from scratch first to top form and then come back to this argument.
Nigerians still has a long way to go..so because I am against an adult pet being sold at a killing price doesn’t mean I don’t have pets I bought as puppy….I have an imported poddle 2 years old,Caucasian going to 4years and I just adopted a cat…..
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Eveezy(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2022
windvane:
Nigerians still has a long way to go..so because I am against an adult pet being sold at a killing price doesn’t mean I don’t have pets I bought as puppy….I have an imported poddle 2 years old,Caucasian going to 4years and I just adopted a cat…..
If you are trully a dog lover, it will be great you move along with fellow dog lover. Do not assume that what you see everyday is a true depiction of what a dog lover is in Nigeria.
Nigeria is not the problem, the problem is if people keep thinking the same way you are thinking.
You mentioned in one of your comment about someone who gave out an imported Caucasian in Nigeria. How then are you saying it’s a Nigerian thing?
If you want a cheap dog go to a shelter, if you want a good dog, go to a Breeder, and it applies everywhere around the world
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Geepee77:

It's so clear that guy is not a breeder. He has not train a dog b4.
Yh it is
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
windvane:
that you do business with dogs doesn’t mean the next person will do same…it is on this same forum someone gave out his imported 6months Caucasian with import paper without collecting a dime….My point exactly is that it is all about money for you,doesn’t mean same for every one

Just because someone decides to buy Jojo puppy and do giveaway with it doesn’t mean the company has to start giving out jojo puppy freely
What you just said goes against what you said earlier about “adults dog should generally sell for less than a puppy” undecided
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
windvane:
go to human black market,a new baby is worth more than a phd holder…next
Jesus!!!
At this point, I rest my case undecided
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

Just because someone decides to buy Jojo puppy and do giveaway with it doesn’t mean the company has to start giving out jojo puppy freely
What you just said goes against what you said earlier about “adults dog should generally sell for less than a puppy” undecided
you were the one that made mention of paying money to import dogs and all and I gave you an example of someone that spent the money and wahala imported a foreign dog and still gave it out..if it were you breeders,that’s a white elephant
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
windvane:
which adult female did you buy?name the breed and stop generalizing..come and take a 4 year old pitbull and bond in 2weeks please…

It was a female Caucasian, check my treads you will see it. Pitbul? Pitbul are one of the nicest dog if you don't know.
Let me lecture you a little, once you take most adult dog to another location he will observe first for like 4 days. In that days he will know who is who.
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
windvane:

I can't believe that.... Ok can you sell your imported poddle for me for 100k?
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Within all this augments.
The dog is still available for sale ooh.
081 8432 2159
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2022
Geepee77:

I can't believe that.... Ok can you sell your imported poddle for me for 100k?
I did not make a comment here for you to believe.who are you that I have to convince you?
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 12:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Geepee77:

It was a female Caucasian, check my treads you will see it. Pitbul? Pitbul are one of the nicest dog if you don't know.
Let me lecture you a little, once you take most adult dog to another location he will observe first for like 4 days. In that days he will know who is who.
lecture me!!!that a big lie….when you own a dog and u take it to a new location ,it will observe but doesn’t mean it will bond with a stranger in 2 weeks,dogs are not whores….pitbul are one of the nicest bla bla but you can’t bond with it in 2 weeks
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2022
windvane:
I did not make a comment here for you to believe.who are you that I have to convince you?

Who am I? I'm the one that created this tread so you can blab. Argument are to enlighten each other but you carry am for head and use it as a way to disrespect others, who are you too? Na small pikin dey worry you aswear.
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Geepee77:

Who am I? I'm the one that created this tread so you can blab. Argument are to enlighten each other but you carry am for head and use it as a way to disrespect others, who are you too? Na small pikin dey worry you aswear.
read your comments again and identify who carry argument for head…why should I convince you that I have adult pets or because I have adult pets I have to support that it as to be expensive!!!most of you can’t argue without sentiments
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2022
windvane:
read your comments again and identify who carry argument for head…why should I convince you that I have adult pets or because I have adult pets I have to support that it as to be expensive!!!most of you can’t argue without sentiments

Na small pikin dey worry you aswear
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
Geepee77:

yes and granny attitude is wrong with u..
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Still available
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Still available.... DM if you're interested.
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by thecuteone(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Geepee77:

Omo una get patience to even still dey explain things wey that person no know give am and im still bold get coconut head dey argue rubbish. I for don swear for im papa. Whoever that person is he/her got a nonchalant and annoying attitude.
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2022
thecuteone:

Omo una get patience to even still dey explain things wey that person no know give am and im still bold get coconut head dey argue rubbish. I for don swear for im papa. Whoever that person is he/her got a nonchalant and annoying attitude.

grin grin grin grin Aswear very annoying attitude
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
thecuteone:

we know people like you,you do not have dignity for your parents so how can you have for another…son with 10 fathers
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Teymanhenry(f): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Geepee77:
Why are people scared of buying an adult dog?

Let me tell you the benefits of buying an adult dog.

7 Benefits of Adopting an adult Dog.

1. They are cheaper than you raising dem from puppy.

2. Most older dogs have already been housebroken.

3. No puppy trauma and drama.

4. Older dogs can form deep connections with you.

5. Adult dogs have probably been trained, and may be more receptive to new training.

6. Older Dogs Have a Calmer Temperament.

7. Older dogs have better manners than younger pups.

Oya come buy dog and thank me later

Older dogs receptive to new training? I doubt that. Oh and form deep connection? How bro

1 Like

Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2022
Teymanhenry:

Older dogs receptive to new training? I doubt that. Oh and form deep connection? How bro

Dogs are fairly receptive to training at any point in their lives. Most dog owners think that they can only teach puppies how to navigate through commands or tricks, but any dog at any age can learn new skills, especially if they are win a new environment or new owner.

Yes dey can also have deep connection with their new master too, tho it takes times depending on the input you put in.
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by thecuteone(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2022
windvane:
we know people like you,you do not have dignity for your parents so how can you have for another…son with 10 fathers

Stfu !!
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by thecuteone(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2022
Geepee77:

Dogs are fairly receptive to training at any point in their lives. Most dog owners think that they can only teach puppies how to navigate through commands or tricks, but any dog at any age can learn new skills, especially if they are win a new environment or new owner.

Yes dey can also have deep connection with their new master too, tho it takes times depending on the input you put in.

They simply don’t know, i have a first hand experience with this, i got my first dog as an adult female boerboel and within a week we both got bonded, people think dogs ain’t intelligent but the truth is that they are much more intelligent and sensitive.
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2022
thecuteone:

Stfu !!
shout out to the woman that birthed you,a female condom would have prevent a calamity like u
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Geepee77:

no one mentioned adult dogs being receptive to training,the truth remains if it takes u 2 hours a day to train a puppy,it will take 4hours on an adult dog,which makes it more tedious….
Reasons why a professional vet would charge you 50k to teach a puppy simple commands and would charge 50k a week for an adult..
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Mozenge1: 3:08am On Nov 24, 2022
How old ?
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Mozenge1:
How old ?

2 years plus
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2022
windvane:
no one mentioned adult dogs being receptive to training
Always read well bro b4 attacking someone.

Teymanhenry:

Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2022
Geepee77:

Always read well bro b4 attacking someone.

nairaland users and pride!!!who is attacking you?who are you that I will attack….
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2022
Still available location Edo state, video call with the dog available. Whatsapp 0818 4322 159

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions To Ask When Buying A Dog. / The African Lion Dog / Can Anyone Gift Me A German Shepherd Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.