Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted (4565 Views)

Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister / Update: Davido Son’s Picture Going Viral Is Not His Son But Godson / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by MsDoris(f): 5:39am On Nov 01, 2022
UPDATE: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For A Very Long Time Before Being Spotted (Details)
More details surrounding the unfortunate death of singer Davido and Chioma have been shared online.

Recall Mimi's Blog earlier posted the breaking news of the death of 3 year old Ifeanyi Adeleke Jnr who reportedly dr0wned inside his father, Davido's pool in his mansion.

However, we promised to throw more light regarding the events surrounding it.

In a more recent development, popular Instagram blog, Instablog has now confirmed the story, giving more details regarding the sad event.

According to Instablog
keep you all posted with more details surrounding the unfortunate incident.

Following the outbreak of the news, popular Instagram blog, Instablog has taken to the platform to confirm the story.

According to Instablog, little Ifeanyi was said to be underwater for a very long time before being spotted......

Visit website below for full update:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/11/update-davidos-son-ifeanyi-was.html

1 Share

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Lolachef(f): 5:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Happy birthday to me

2 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by KingOfTheDamned: 6:08am On Nov 01, 2022
Lolachef:
Happy birthday to me

You are a bastard

29 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by derecho(m): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Very sad...
The way some parents behave as if kids are no longer to be watched over and guided.
The useless girl may be in front of a mirror testing how to showcase her breasts to the king of England or may be on Instagram.

Is it Davido that we'd be talking about?
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by kponkedenge(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Child negligence.
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Stenewiser: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Igbo women and carelessness, imagine chioma leaving a 3 yr old all alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Romanoff(f): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Stenewiser:
Igbo women and carelessness, imagine chioma leaving a 3 yr old all alone.

He had care givers.

They were a lot of people in the house.

Sake of say person born no mean say she go dey carry her pikin go everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by casili44: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Lolachef:
Happy birthday to me
short round thing.

U b illiterate?
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Stenewiser: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

He had care givers.

no wam, when you born depend on care givers over the guidance of your child, you think this is a gender fight. Senseless lady.

10 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Romanoff(f): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Stenewiser:
no wam, when you born depend on care givers over the guidance of your child, you think this is a gender fight. Senseless lady.

When you you born, keep the child for house with you, no even carry am go school cause you no wan depend on caregivers.

Home school your child, if you dey go market, put am for back, if you dey go work, put am for back, if you dey go toilet, put am for back.

You hear

11 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

He had care givers.

With this mentality....I pity who go carry u put for house as wife.....* windbag undecided

2 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Samfloxin(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

With this mentality....I pity who go carry u put for house as wife.....* windbag undecided
You are wrong and I know you are not married,that's why you think ,a parent will be with the child 24/7. How is it possible

3 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Romanoff(f): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

With this mentality, I pity who go marry you.

She no go work, she no, ,go do business, your pikin no go go school, any where she dey go, she must carry pikin go.

4 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Peachy14: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Lolachef:
Happy birthday to me
go get little sense
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Romanoff(f): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Leave am na.

I have a business, my husband has a job, imagine if I have to homeschool my child cause "I shouldn't depend on care givers".

And it's the same unfortunate idiots that will call women liabilities and ask what she brings to the table.

Make e leave work come dey carry him pikin upandan everywhere e dey go na.

Ashiere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Foodqueen(f): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2022
cry

May God console his parent.

Davido's house is always full. What else are they doing there if not to do eye service taking care of his treasure.

Sometimes, things happen for a reason...if chioma hasn't gotten back with him, she definitely won't be there, this wouldn't have happened.

This might break then permanently.

I think someone did it.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by dyera(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Lolachef:
Happy birthday to me
Unfortunately for you, it's a sad birthday for you today.
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Lolachef(f): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2022
And why is it a sad for you?
dyera:

Unfortunately for you, it's a sad birthday for you today.

1 Like

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Lolachef(f): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2022
I forgot that Ur dad is my dad
KingOfTheDamned:

You are a bastard

1 Like

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Lolachef(f): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2022
I lost it
Peachy14:
go get little sense

1 Like

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by emmy512: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

You won't say this if you're married and have responsibilities or are you one of those who prefer a house wife to a working class lady

3 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by dyera(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Lolachef:
And why is it a sad for you?

You no hear wetin happen to Davido son? What happened to Davido son make today a sad day.

1 Like

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by useni1: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2022
even if 10million people dey the house the boy for still drown. children are smarter than adults but they don't have the consciousness of death. You can never stop or restrict them when they want to explore. They will always outsmart you. Make them release the nanny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by dahmie2013: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Rest in peace Ifeanyi. I hate avoidable deaths. No one & I repeat, no one can watch over a child like the parents. See the way Tiwa carries her son everywhere with her.
Celebrities abroad have pools in their houses, yet we don't hear of such incidents. Where are we missing it?

2 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by PrinceOfLagos: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

When you you born, keep the child for house with you, no even carry am go school cause you no wan depend on caregivers.

Home school your child, if you dey go market, put am for back, if you dey go work, put am for back, if you dey go toilet, put am for back.

You hear
You aren't making sense
.just shut up
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Truvelisback(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2022
I see this tragedy as something that was planned or spiritually programmed.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Romanoff(f): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You aren't making sense
.just shut up

You are the one not using the sense God gave you.

What mother can stay with her child 24/7?

There is nothing wrong with leaving a child with care givers. Even the teachers in school are care givers.

If I check now, you don't have a child.

5 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by PrinceOfLagos: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

You are the one not using the sense God gave you.

What mother can stay with her child 24/7?

There is nothing wrong with leaving a child with care givers. Even the teachers in school are care givers.

If I check now, you don't have a child.
Are you aware that she left her child behind to attend a party with Davido in Ibadan on said day this unfortunate incident happened ?

Why she no fit carry her son follow body?

He's just 3yrs old

Chioma and Davido are both responsible for the death of there son

1 Like

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Romanoff(f): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you aware that she left her child behind to attend a party with Davido in Ibadan on said day this unfortunate incident happened ?

Why she no fit carry her son follow body?

He's just 3yrs old

Chioma and Davido are both responsible for the death of there son

So your parents took you to every occasion they attended?

Swear that your parents never left you with an aunt, uncle or neighbour while they went somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by PrinceOfLagos: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

So your parents took you to every occasion they attended?

Swear that your parents never left you with an aunt, uncle or neighbour while they went somewhere.
My mom was a full time house wife when she had me , she didn't leave me for any woman to look after for one day . I am 29yrs old now and will make my future wife a full time house wife when the time s right .

Ifeanyi's death wouldn't have happened if chioma ha took him along
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2022
cry
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Romanoff(f): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

My mom was a full time house wife when she had me , she didn't leave me for any woman to look after for one day . I am 29yrs old now and will make my future wife a full time house wife when the time s right .

Ifeanyi's death wouldn't have happened if chioma ha took him along

So what if he fell into the pool when Chioma was taking a bath?

Good luck to your future full time house wife. I pray you can meet all her financial need with that of your family.

I hope you won't ever open your mouth to call her a liability or ask her what she brings to the table.

But even a house wife can't be with her child 24 hours a day. Unless she no go baff or cook.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko’s Wife Moves Out Their Matrimonial Home / Photos:check D Pictures Of Lady Dies Shortly After Getting Long Butt Enlargement / See What Flavour Did For Children At Orphanage Home In Bamako,Mali(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.