Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted (4570 Views)

Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister / Update: Davido Son’s Picture Going Viral Is Not His Son But Godson / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by begoniaa: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
My mom was a full time house wife when she had me, she didn't leave me for any woman to look after for one day. I am 29yrs old now and will make my future wife a full time house wife when the time s right.

Wow. I didn't know babies and toddlers are now remembering every single events in their lives for everyday until they became sensible o.

You must be a special breed of human. undecided

And I'll bet you also didn't cry or eat or frustrated your mom that she left you in charge of some other family member so she can rest.

Your misogyny and alfa-mailism ain't that much different from stupeedity anyway, so I am not surprised at why you're on the Internet capping this nonsense.

29 more like 19. Just come online and open mouth waaaa to be spewing whatever fantasy enters y'all heads.

Mtcheeeeeewwwww.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Divay22(f): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
dahmie2013:
Rest in peace Ifeanyi. I hate avoidable deaths. No one & I repeat, no one can watch over a child like the parents. See the way Tiwa carries her son everywhere with her.
Celebrities abroad have pools in their houses, yet we don't hear of such incidents. Where are we missing it?
Tiwa na CCTV to jam jam o

She's never too busy for that her boy.. He comes first before business.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Lamanii22(f): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lolachef:
Happy birthday to me
on a mourning page?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by sharpwriter(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lamanii22:
on a mourning page?
You get sense jàre.... The person wey you quote no get sense. Na women like her dey keep malice coz dem forget her birthday, vain lots!
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by sharpwriter(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lolachef:
Happy birthday to me
You no get sense.... Growing up is to have inner wisdom, knowing what to do per time and where plus how to do it. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Lolachef(f): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
My dear I forgot....We both grew in the same place
sharpwriter:

You no get sense.... Growing up is to have inner wisdom, knowing what to do per time and where plus how to do it. angry angry
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Lolachef(f): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mourning page lol
Lamanii22:
on a mourning page?
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by sharpwriter(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lolachef:
My dear I forgot....We both grew in the same place
Sharrap! Common sense should tell you to go open another thread for your birthday or rather choose a neutral thread for that.

People are more than willing to wish you good there... And if you're lucky you fit receive alert sef. But rather you'd show your vanity on a thread showing the death of a young boy angry angry
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Lolachef(f): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
I forgot Ur siblings are in there for fundraising.
sharpwriter:

Sharrap! Common sense should tell you to go open another thread for your birthday or rather choose a neutral thread for that.

People are more than willing to wish you good there... And if you're lucky you fit receive alert sef. But rather you'd show your vanity on a thread showing the death of a young boy angry angry
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by teebagy: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
dyera:

You no hear wetin happen to Davido son? What happened to Davido son make today a sad day.
For u it is a sad day. Not 4 everybody

1 Like

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by teebagy: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
sharpwriter:

You get sense jàre.... The person wey you quote no get sense. Na women like her dey keep malice coz dem forget her birthday, vain lots!
U are mourning a mans child who dont give a damn about ya existence.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Barims(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lolachef:
Happy birthday to me

You must be a psychopath grin grin
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by duptie(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lolachef:
Happy birthday to me
may God forgive Yu.....
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Lolachef(f): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Amen
duptie:
may God forgive Yu.....
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Lolachef(f): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Like you
Barims:

You must be a psychopath grin grin
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Barims(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lolachef:
Like you

No, I'm normal grin
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Baronthecelebri: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
I blame the maids and the security guy
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
derecho:
Very sad...
The way some parents behave as if kids are no longer to be watched over and guided.
The useless girl may be in front of a mirror testing how to showcase her breasts to the king of England or may be on Instagram.

Is it Davido that we'd be talking about?

waiting the girl do you na
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Stenewiser:
Igbo women and carelessness, imagine chioma leaving a 3 yr old all alone.
I'm not an Igbo, but it's wrong to use an individual in a tribe to judge everyone in the tribe. Everyone can develop tendency to be forgetful.
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by derecho(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
I dey vex at what happened jor.
Was it not this same girl that that Policewoman was praising as being homely?
Initially, many didn't know her and everyone concluded that she'd tame Davido.. Only for her to become breast-displayer.
She was favored to bear the first male and she's aware that ifeanyi is what draws Davido to her, yet her priority is something else.
What'd happen if she devotes her time to the boy?
Must she club or go everywhere she can't take the boy to?

Not that accidents can't happen but this is recklessness.
paulemmy19:
waiting the girl do you na
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by EmeraldJD: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

Leave am na.

I have a business, my husband has a job, imagine if I have to homeschool my child cause "I shouldn't depend on care givers".

And it's the same unfortunate idiots that will call women liabilities and ask what she brings to the table.

Make e leave work come dey carry him pikin upandan everywhere e dey go na.

Ashiere.
. Aunty, she didn't go to shop or office, she traveled with her man o leaving a toddler with caregivers. There's a difference between people looking after your kid when they know you'd be back in few hours and when they know you won't be back for some days. Stop defending wrong decisions because you like the person.
Re: Update: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Was Underwater For Very Long Time B4 Being Spotted by Romanoff(f): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
EmeraldJD:
. Aunty, she didn't go to shop or office, she traveled with her man o leaving a toddler with caregivers. There's a difference between people looking after your kid when they know you'd be back in few hours and when they know you won't be back for some days. Stop defending wrong decisions because you like the person.

Even if she traveled and left the toddler behind with care givers, there's nothing wrong with it.

No parent can be glued to their child 24/7.

If e possible, try am with you own make we see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transformation ! Before N After Pix Of Flavor N'abania / See What Flavour Did For Children At Orphanage Home In Bamako,Mali(Pics) / See Pics Of Ekaterina Lisina The Russian Lady With The Longest Legs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.