Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (265372 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by myolucame1: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
kimpoyo13:

Bro he was stating the obvious that someone in possession of such material is likely not willing to share. Life is not rosy and kumbaya, it's a cutthroat experience especially for an opportunity like this.

Kindly let's share if anyone has the material.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Martosky98:
Hello shadow guy l'm just comparing the competition between the HND Recruitment last year and the graduate trainee recruitment this year for Bachelor's degree holders in terms of volume of application.

And just so you know I do hold a Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering with a first class.

And with regards to how HND has helped me, when you pass the examination and interview meet me at LNG plant in Bonny so that I can explain in details. No offense bro...

Sofri o. Offer letter and training nobi anything o. Na comfirmation letter be the Koko. And you know with HND you are stuck in the Tech and Operator cadre. Not sure you can cross. But I guess a bird in hand is the only bird

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Do you think this process will be fair?

Lol....why not? When we had our AC, we were assigned numbers which we were identified by. The staff did not want to know our names or where we came from. The recruitment is mostly based on merit. Many that were hired do not know anyone in Bonny or even in Government. NLNG is not a Government parastatal where senators and governors have slots

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by myolucame1: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Even if I do, I will be reborn on this thread. And you will know that it is me.

Also note that with Covid-19, the process has changed somewhat. High level it may still be the same, but operational stuff has changed. For example people gathered in large numbers at exam venues then. I don't think that holds any longer. A lot of virtual/remote technologies now being leveraged. So mileage and actual experience may vary for this round of GT recruitment

Hello bro,

Please I will like to contact you. I would need your help regarding the whole recruitment process. Kindly drop your email address. Or you could kindly say hi to me on WhatsApp 08104135163, so I can chat with you.

Warm Regards.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by BRATISLAVA: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol....why not? When we had our AC, we were assigned numbers by which we were identified by. The staff did not want to know our names or where we came from. The recruitment is mostly based on merit. Many that were hired do not know anyone in Bonny or even in Government. NLNG is not a Government parastatal where senators and governors have slots

Management would disagree.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by myolucame1: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol....why not? When we had our AC, we were assigned numbers which we were identified by. The staff did not want to know our names or where we came from. The recruitment is mostly based on merit. Many that were hired do not know anyone in Bonny or even in Government. NLNG is not a Government parastatal where senators and governors have slots

What does AC stands for pls?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Management would disagree.

Bratislava, I may not have been there for long. But if any of those hired at the time I was hired were senators candidates, then they were also super intelligent to start with. Without bragging, I would say I try small for brain. But the other people I met there, their brains were smoking. If I lose out to an intelligent person who happened to be a senator candidate, well they were already qualified to get in ab-initio. If really they have slots, I think it would be among the roles filled by contractors. I THINK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
myolucame1:

Hello bro,

Please I will like to contact you. I would need your help regarding the whole recruitment process. Kindly drop your email address. Or you could kindly say hi to me on WhatsApp 08104135163, so I can chat with you.

Warm Regards.

All the information you require is available on this thread. I'm not applying for this role so any historical information I have may be dated

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Do you think this process will be fair?

Based on what the HR said, he said it will be fair
She even said we should not put our mind there and give it our best.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
myolucame1:

What does AC stands for pls?

Assessment Centre. It's the interview stage in this recruitment
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Speeed: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fair or not fair, what choice do we have? It's better we focus on things we can control (preparation) and shun those we can't control.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
myolucame1:

Who knows? The current application process might just be different. Age might not be a determining factor or key requirement. The most important and emphasised requirement by NLNG is NYSC discharge/exemption certificate obtained not earlier than 2017. The age clause was as well never mentioned during the virtual NLNG job fair that held on the 15th of November.

Age might not be a requirement, but you don't expect them to call someone that is around 30 to 35 years. That is way above GT age limit.

Most times these companies do not include age to avoid backlash from masses, but they do the age selection in the background before mails for test goes out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Speeed:
Fair or not fair, what choice do we have? It's better we focus on things we can control (preparation) and shun those we can't control.

100% my bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shadows22: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Martosky98:
Hello shadow guy l'm just comparing the competition between the HND Recruitment last year and the graduate trainee recruitment this year for Bachelor's degree holders in terms of volume of application.

And just so you know I do hold a Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering with a first class.

And with regards to how HND has helped me, when you pass the examination and interview meet me at LNG plant in Bonny so that I can explain in details. No offense bro...
Well, I never asked for Ur grade in undergrad.. Anyways, congratulations....

I think u misinterpreted me... This is a BSC graduate trainee platform, didn't know anything abt HND recruitment last year... I actually meant the advantage of having HND in this competitive recruitment...

I'm sorry I misinterpreted u too.

But a quick advice, you don't know who is who in this platform.... Seeing Ur last paragraph, u should be careful with Ur words bro.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shadows22: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
ennyj01:

I want to believe you all are misinterpreting his message intentionally or you are likely not getting it.

From his very first message, he did not at anytime rubbish anyone. He only made mention of how he thanks God that he has HND and it would have been tough if he was to apply for the Graduate role which requires BSc because of the competition.

Shadows22 was in a hurry to reply that he missed the guys message and then attacked him by saying what has HND done for him, that is the main reason the bro had to list what HND have done for him since Shadows22 asked.

Now you feel he his bragging or trying to mock the other guy, instead he is just trying to defend himself since he was asked.
Yh... My apologies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Shadows22:

Well, I never asked for Ur grade in undergrad.. Anyways, congratulations....

I think u misinterpreted me... This is a BSC graduate trainee platform, didn't know anything abt HND recruitment last year... I actually meant the advantage of having HND in this competitive recruitment...

I'm sorry I misinterpreted u too.

But a quick advice, you don't know who is who in this platform.... Seeing Ur last paragraph, u should be careful with Ur words bro.

Totally agree. He has provided sufficient enough information for him to be easily identified. HR, unofficially kept tabs with the 2013 thread. I believe that they'd be doing the same thing with this
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shadows22: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Sofri o. Offer letter and training nobi anything o. Na comfirmation letter be the Koko. And you know with HND you are stuck in the Tech and Operator cadre. Not sure you can cross. But I guess a bird in hand is the only bird
Stuck is not the right word sir... One can grow but chances are slim... By the way, no one is holding anyone down .. Make Ur cool money, develop yourself and move to other OGs
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sorry o...
Where is @Mrlloyd ??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Shadows22:

Stuck is not the right word sir... One can grow but chances are slim... By the way, no one is holding anyone down .. Make Ur cool money, develop yourself and move to other OGs

True. The thing is a lot of Ops and Tech guys get disgruntled when they get in and see the pay difference.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by myolucame1: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
ennyj01:

Age might not be a requirement, but you don't expect them to call someone that is around 30 to 35 years. That is way above GT age limit.

Most times these companies do not include age to avoid backlash from masses, but they do the age selection in the background before mails for test goes out.

Well, as exquisite and relatable as your facts are, we actually get to know NLNG's mind regarding the age factor when the test mails are sent to individual recipients. I'm getting mine by God's grace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
jasonex4:
Sorry o...
Where is @Mrlloyd ??

I miss his bants... I'm sure others would be interested in him sharing his experience getting his IT role and his experience interning there. @MrLloyd, if you are reading this, your experience would be one I'm sure these prospects would like to read. Forget about the "strong arming" I did. You kept questioning the legitimacy of my claims and I had to "invoke the gods" so you know I wasn't capping. You are always welcome here. You can even ignore me completely. But I swear your experience would enrich this thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Nice thanks. Just wanted to ask, the test is the normal. Gmat and dragnet style right?

Where you have numerical, verbal and abstract??
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Nice thanks. Just wanted to ask, the test is the normal. Gmat and dragnet style right?

Where you have numerical, verbal and abstract??

Someone already shared that it will be SHL style. Which is consistent with what was used prior. So yes numerical, Verbal and (I think) abstract. There was also one called Data Checking

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Yasir101: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:

True. The thing is a lot of Ops and Tech guys get disgruntled when they get in and see the pay difference.
Mr knw all the difference is not as much as people are thinking oh!. Yes there will be difference in pay between HND and BSC graduate but not as much as you people are taking it. Because I read here one of you is talking about bcs graduate earn 10times HND graduate which fat liar, yes they have different job roles and responsibilities so the pay but not as large as you are claiming
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by myolucame1: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Please guys,

Did anyone on this platform attend any of the breakout sessions at the virtual job fair? I mean the mini sessions at the zoom lobby for sciences, engineering, project management and IT etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Yasir101:
Mr knw all the difference is not as much as people are thinking oh!. Yes there will be difference in pay between HND and BSC graduate but as much as you people are taking it. Because I read her one of you is talking about bcs graduate earn 10times HND graduate which fat liar, yes they have different job roles and responsibilities so the pay but not as large as you are claiming

Well I never said Grads would earn 10x more. I'm somewhat privy to what some of the current HND guys got for this recruitment. And compared to what the last GTs got, the difference is 46% to 60% more. And this isn't factoring devaluation of the Naira. So if 46% more is "not large", then yes you are right that the pay differential isn't much. And NO, I do not know it all. I never laid claims to such levels of knowledge. I'd be happy to go mute if my limited knowledge makes me sound like I know it all.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shadows22: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:

With the luxury life I hear the ops and tech guys live, them still dey complain.... Chai.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Shadows22:

With the luxury life I hear the ops and tech guys live, them still dey complain.... Chai.

Don't get it wrong o. They are well paid. Very well paid given the Nigerian minimum wage.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shadows22: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Well I never said Grads would earn 10x more. I'm somewhat privy to what some of the current HND guys got for this recruitment. And compared to what the last GTs got, the difference is 46% to 60% more. And this isn't factoring devaluation of the Naira. So if 46% more is "not large", then yes you are right that the pay differential isn't much. And NO, I do not know it all. I never laid claims to such levels of knowledge. I'd be happy to go mute if my limited knowledge makes me sound like I know it all.
Pls Ur experience is highly appreciated on this platform sir, don't leave..
I just went through the last HND recruitment trend. They don't have an offer yet, they are still on training and are just paid good stipend... Maybe Ur analysis is based on the stipend and not their real offer.. Just saying sha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shadows22: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Don't get it wrong o. They are well paid. Very well paid given the Nigerian minimum wage.
Well understood sir
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Speeed: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Shadows22:

Pls Ur experience is highly appreciated on this platform sir, don't leave..
I just went through the last HND recruitment trend. They don't have an offer yet, they are still on training and are just paid good stipend... Maybe Ur analysis is based on the stipend and not their real offer.. Just saying sha
Chief, the person you're having this discussion with has been in the system , so any info coming from him is closer to the truth.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Yasir101: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Speeed:
Chief, the person you're having this discussion with has been in the system , so any info coming from him is closer to the truth.
he has been in the system but he don't know the actual salary for HND that is it been in the system doesn't grantee you knw salary of all Cader hope you knw that. There difference is one grade and that will not make difference of 60% in a pay yes their will be a difference. the current HND guys are doing training how can you compare training allowance for HND and salary of BSc graduate and make a conclusion, if they finish their training and you have privacy of known their salary then you can conclude your 60% or 46% difference but nw he only knw BSC graduate salary he doesn't knw HND own

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.