Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (264495 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Abunus: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
zeedrous:
God bless you my dear

Where you able to withdraw the application?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by zeedrous: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Yes. I have reapplied also.
Abunus:

Where you able to withdraw the application?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Abunus: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
zeedrous:
Yes. I have reapplied also.
Could you please reach out to me via abubakarauwalabubakar1@gmail.com and guide me? I am unable to do it.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by zeedrous: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ok
Abunus:

Could you please reach out to me via abubakarauwalabubakar1@gmail.com and guide me? I am unable to do it.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by zeedrous: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
I sent an email to your mail address
Abunus:

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Mugiwaraluffy: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mugiwaraluffy:
I'd love get a response to this question.
When filling out the details, in place of certificate number, I inserted exam number for my waec. My original isn't available at the moment but I used a print out. Will that suffice or I'll have to withdraw my application and reapply with my original document?

please I'd love an answer to this.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mugiwaraluffy:

please I'd love an answer to this.

Well...we are not nlng HRT so we are all basically speculating..

Personally i believe it should suffice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Mugiwaraluffy: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
jasonex4:

Well...we are not nlng HRT so we are all basically speculating..

Personally i believe it should suffice
Thank you
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by kimpoyo13: 5:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Alienist:

Lol this your mentality is a bad one. A very bad one. If it were to be the exact questions, I'd understand. But this? Nah

I don't know you personally but from what you wrote, I can picture the kind of person you are.

I mean, you wrote your own test years ago, at least from what I saw here. So why are you gatekeeping? Is there something you stand to lose or gain?

But it's fine sha. You've made your point.

Shalom!
Bro he was stating the obvious that someone in possession of such material is likely not willing to share. Life is not rosy and kumbaya, it's a cutthroat experience especially for an opportunity like this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Chris2022: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Good day guys, please is it an issue if you don't receive an email after applying ?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MercyStephen: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chris2022:
Good day guys, please is it an issue if you don't receive an email after applying ?

The HR team said it was an issue during the career fair. The technical support team mentioned that it could happen sometimes.
If I were you, I’d reapply and withdraw the first application.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Bond4141(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hope this Withdrawing Application and Applying again stuff won’t have any negative effect sha.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Buzor1: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
It is as if the cover letter options has been removed.can someone confirm that
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Odafezino: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Please I need assistance. How can i withdraw my application, I didn't get a mail after application. please assist me, 07056005145, watsapp line.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MercyStephen: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Odafezino:
Please I need assistance. How can i withdraw my application, I didn't get a mail after application. please assist me, 07056005145, watsapp line.

Please try logging in through this link.

https://connect.nlng.com:4443/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_startpage_ext_cand?sap-client=400&sap-language=EN#

Under employment opportunities, please click on my applications.

It should work.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Unbeliever(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
jasonex4:
1. There is a provision to withdraw your application and reapply

2. If you did not submit your primary school certificate, as long as the other details are accurate, there is no cause for alarm

3. You can use your call-up letter and your primary school testimonial in place of your nysc certificate and primary school certificate respectively

Please I have been very worried as I didn't submit my first school leaving certificate. Are you sure that wouldn't screen me out? And is it possible to upload a document after the application had been submitted initially and an email received confirming my application?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Unbeliever:

Please I have been very worried as I didn't submit my first school leaving certificate. Are you sure that wouldn't screen me out? And is it possible to upload a document after the application had been submitted initially and an email received confirming my application?

You can withdraw the application and reapply
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Martosky98: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hmmmmm thank God say I do HND ooooo.... This kind competition with plenty masses of people....... Ha....
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Martosky98: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Not like I'm scared of it tho but then I mean......
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shadows22: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Martosky98:
Hmmmmm thank God say I do HND ooooo.... This kind competition with plenty masses of people....... Ha....
What do you mean? And what does having the HND benefit u? This advert is strictly for BSC guys o
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Just for being steadfast enough to do that research, I am impressed. Hit me up on email. I will be happy to share with you my entire experience of the process to improve your chances of succeeding. I like people that are able to put in the work
Bros please, how do I contact you.?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Martosky98: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hello shadow guy l'm just comparing the competition between the HND Recruitment last year and the graduate trainee recruitment this year for Bachelor's degree holders in terms of volume of application.

And just so you know I do hold a Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering with a first class.

And with regards to how HND has helped me, when you pass the examination and interview meet me at LNG plant in Bonny so that I can explain in details. No offense bro...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Speeed: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Martosky98:
Hello shadow guy l'm just comparing the competition between the HND Recruitment last year and the graduate trainee recruitment this year for Bachelor's degree holders in terms of volume of application.

And just so you know I do hold a Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering with a first class.

And with regards to how HND has helped me, when you pass the examination and interview meet me at LNG plant in Bonny so that I can explain in details. No offense bro...
Bro, this is not some dick measuring contest. Congratulations for breaking the news that you made a 1:1 (many of us did too) and also making it to Bonny (some of us will do too). Lol

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Martosky98: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
Please oooo I didn't come here to start arguing with anybody cause I am not better than anybody just a humble simple guy here.

You made a 1:1 I'm happy for you. Your making it to Bonny I pray you do and I'll be happy for you but people the right to express their thoughts with antagonist comments. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Martosky98: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
Without*
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Speeed:
Bro, this is not some dick measurement contest. Congratulations for breaking the news that you made a 1:1 (many of us did too) and also making it to Bonny (some of us will do too). Lol

I want to believe you all are misinterpreting his message intentionally or you are likely not getting it.

From his very first message, he did not at anytime rubbish anyone. He only made mention of how he thanks God that he has HND and it would have been tough if he was to apply for the Graduate role which requires BSc because of the competition.

Shadows22 was in a hurry to reply that he missed the guys message and then attacked him by saying what has HND done for him, that is the main reason the bro had to list what HND have done for him since Shadows22 asked.

Now you feel he his bragging or trying to mock the other guy, instead he is just trying to defend himself since he was asked.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jayboltz(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pls how do I go about deleting or editing an attached document? The edit or delete option is greyed out and I need to edit so as to meet up with the 2mb total upload specifications
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Martosky98: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
I wish you guys all the best. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
ennyj01:

I want to believe you all are misinterpreting his message intentionally or you are likely not getting it.

From his very first message, he did not at anytime rubbish anyone. He only made mention of how he thanks God that he has HND and it would have been tough if he was to apply for the Graduate role which requires BSc because of the competition.

Shadows22 was in a hurry to reply that he missed the guys message and then attacked him by saying what has HND done for him, that is the main reason the bro had to list what HND have done for him since Shadows22 asked.

Now you feel he his bragging or trying to mock the other guy, instead he is just trying to defend himself since he was asked.

Do you think this process will be fair?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Speeed: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
ennyj01:

.me just dae catch cruise ni.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
lonewolf20:

It's fine to have a different opinion. But if you go through this thread you will see that @airsaylongcome has shared where you can get past questions to prepare. And he has been helpful throughout this thread.
So I picture a selfless person.

Pls where do I get this past questions to prepare
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by myolucame1: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Age. They did not mention age in the advert (which is unusual) as they have always required Graduate Trainees to be under 28.

Who knows? The current application process might just be different. Age might not be a determining factor or key requirement. The most important and emphasised requirement by NLNG is NYSC discharge/exemption certificate obtained not earlier than 2017. The age clause was as well never mentioned during the virtual NLNG job fair that held on the 15th of November.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.