Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (265401 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
AbuAhmadTijjani:
Someone with relevant material that will be of help should kindly share it here please, "we rise by lifting others".

Not a personal attack on you but I always chuckle at this phrase. You are in a dead heat with hundreds of thousands of others and you expect someone who already has some kind of advantage to share? Life is give and take. What will you be bringing to the table to justify someone else putting something on the table? This is a life changing opportunity, and it's mostly everyone for himself. I wish you luck and godspeed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by AJCA: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hafizeto:
Pls does nlng uses Quota system to select or is purely based on merit, so I dat I will know the indigene to use

someone asked this question in my group, the answer is no, they are giving equal opportunity and also the opportunity to pick the best of the best. so it wont be the case of one region getting more slot over another region
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by AbuAhmadTijjani: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
lu

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Alienist: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Not a personal attack on you but I always chuckle at this phrase. You are in a dead heat with hundreds of thousands of others and you expect someone who already has some kind of advantage to share? Life is give and take. What will you be bringing to the table to justify someone else putting something on the table? This is a life changing opportunity, and it's mostly everyone for himself. I wish you luck and godspeed

Lol this your mentality is a bad one. A very bad one. If it were to be the exact questions, I'd understand. But this? Nah

I don't know you personally but from what you wrote, I can picture the kind of person you are.

I mean, you wrote your own test years ago, at least from what I saw here. So why are you gatekeeping? Is there something you stand to lose or gain?

But it's fine sha. You've made your point.

Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alienist:

Lol this your mentality is a bad one. A very bad one. If it were to be the exact questions, I'd understand. But this? Nah

I don't know you personally but from what you wrote, I can picture the kind of person you are.

I mean, you wrote your own test years ago, at least from what I saw here. So why are you gatekeeping? Is there something you stand to lose or gain?

Shalom!

It's okay to have a contrary opinion. And no I'm not gatekeeping. I have absolutely no reason to. I'm long done with a Graduate Trainee role to be gatekeeping this one. If I was, I would not be sharing my experience and goading y'all in the right direction. I'm only stating a fact of life. There's at most, space for 80-100 recruits. There's at least 200k applicants. Getting into NLNG is war. And in war, you don't "help" the "opponent". But yeah you are free to dislike any opinions expressed

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by AbuAhmadTijjani: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
It's okay to have a contrary opinion. And no I'm not gatekeeping. I have absolutely no reason to. I'm long done with a Graduate Trainee role to be gatekeeping this one. If I was, I would not be sharing my experience and goading y'all in the right direction. I'm only stating a fact of life. There's at most space for 80-100 recruits. There's at least 200k applicants. Getting into NLNG is war. And in war, you don't "help" the "opponent". But yeah you are free to dislike any opinions expressed [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lonewolf20: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alienist:

Shalom!
It's fine to have a different opinion. But if you go through this thread you will see that @airsaylongcome has shared where you can get past questions to prepare. And he has been helpful throughout this thread.
So I picture a selfless person.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
AbuAhmadTijjani:
We understood your point but I want you to understand that there is no competition in destiny, what is destined to be yours will never pass you and what passed you was never meant for you. Helping someone with a relevant material to prepare for the upcoming aptitude test won't take anything from you.

So my point isn't about destiny or no destiny. Or being selfish or not. I'm more about value proposition. It's easier to negotiate from a position of value, in my opinion than from a position where you expect the other party to be benevolent. It's not about being selfish. It's about nudging y'all to collaborate. I never go into negotiations without putting something on the table. It's up to you all really. I never said I had any qualms if those who have materials want to share with those who don't. Do what works for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Alienist: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
lonewolf20:

It's fine to have a different opinion. But if you go through this thread you will see that @airsaylongcome has shared where you can get past questions to prepare. And he has been helpful throughout this thread.
So I picture a selfless person.

Yes, I agree. But isn't it the same thing? Him sharing where to get past questions and someone else sharing same past questions with the guy that asked.

I don't know if you get where I'm coming from sha.

Yes, airsaylongcome has done enough. He has been of help and he still is. No one can even dispute that.

But in my opinion, what he said was wrong. He has influence here. What if someone who on a normal day would share materials saw his post and as such decided not to share?

That's my own sha. But it's fine. Let's not drag it further.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Abunus: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alienist:

Yes, I agree. But isn't it the same thing? Him sharing where to get past questions and someone else sharing same past questions with the guy that asked.

I don't know if you get where I'm coming from sha.

Yes, airsaylongcome has done enough. He has been of help and he still is. No one can even dispute that.

But in my opinion, what he said was wrong. He has influence here. What if someone who on a normal day would share materials saw his post and as such decided not to share?

That's my own sha. But it's fine. Let's not drag it further.

Thank you very much everyone for the wonderful information you keep sharing
I believe there is no harm in sharing.
Anybody who want past should please visit this link:https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1ZTNndVxQSDkz0fHXbCZ15XjmCBlIMSnk

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Abunus: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alienist:
Hello everyone.

Please who has SHL past questions? Kindly share with us so we can start preparing with the hope that we'll be called.

And about the assessmentday stuff, I checked their site and it's 47/48 pounds for the full pack. Let's come up with a plan and work towards buying the pack. If we are much, it'll be cheaper.

Or if someone has it, kindly share with us.

Thank you.

Although I have some shl past questions (which I shared) having this will also give you an edge. Can you kindly reach out so we can make an arrangement on how to buy it? abubakarau9@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Abunus:

Thank you very much everyone for the wonderful information you keep sharing
I believe there is no harm in sharing.
Anybody who want past should please visit this link:https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1ZTNndVxQSDkz0fHXbCZ15XjmCBlIMSnk

So one of the problems I have with a lot of these so-called past questions is that they are mostly a bunch of lies. I just looked through the Dragnet folders and those aren't Dragnet questions at all (Dragnet questions are the most angry questions ever).

The questions in the Dragnet folder are actually Assessmentday materials. Really old materials but still very relevant. I would grab everything in that folder.

The Workforce Folder too, AD.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Obinnasvg: 5:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Realhussein:

It was stated explicitly that applicants should not attach any other documents apart from those listed. Even though there is an entry for affidavit in the attachment section. Kindly advise. Thanks
One can combine the affidavit and the related document and make it more than one page document, so it’s still one document but different pages of both affidavit and the related document.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Obinnasvg: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Abunus:

Although I have some shl past questions (which I shared) having this will also give you an edge. Can you kindly reach out so we can make an arrangement on how to buy it? abubakarau9@gmail.com
Interested in collaborating and buying.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Martosky98: 6:09am On Nov 17, 2022
Just wanted to ask if SHL and assessment Center are they the same thing
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by FemiMaduka(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

Pls help!
How did you do it?
My own just keep showing the following: the publication period is over. You can no longer apply.
It's been days now have cleared my browser history and refreshed my browser countless times but still the same message.
I can't login nor re-register with different email.
How did you guys do it?

Kindly check Page Seven (7), or so, of this thread. Your answer is therein.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by FemiMaduka(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2022
darfay:

Please how did you fill the State and LGA with the 3 word limitation

There is an icon to click that would pop the options up. Once you select your entry, it would automatically abbreviate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Testee091: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2022
Abunus:

I'd love to collaborate as well if you don't mind.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stanisbaratheon: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Abunus:

Interested.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Testee091: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2022
airsaylongcome:

So my point isn't about destiny or no destiny. Or being selfish or not. I'm more about value proposition. It's easier to negotiate from a position of value, in my opinion than from a position where you expect the other party to be benevolent. It's not about being selfish. It's about nudging y'all to collaborate. I never go into negotiations without putting something on the table. It's up to you all really. I never said I had any qualms if those who have materials want to share with those who don't. Do what works for you.

Sir, I am grateful for your impactful contribution on the thread so far.

The CBN forex limit on our local card is posing hinderance to fulfilling the payment for the prep questions. Can you kindly suggest how such hurdle can be surmounted?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Mugiwaraluffy: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2022
I'd love get a response to this question.
When filling out the details, in place of certificate number, I inserted exam number for my waec. My original isn't available at the moment but I used a print out. Will that suffice or I'll have to withdraw my application and reapply with my original document?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Dennisbulkan: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Trust me, na block. Big BLOCK. I no wan mention the figure because I have been repeatedly called a liar when I mentioned it to peeps. Plus the range I'm aware off should have definitely changed now that Naira is doing like something that has epilepsy. But I don use my two eye see am. It was maaad then.
Good morning sir! Pls can you tell me details about the whole process and exams, how to prepare and what expect? How did you made it in, brother? Will appreciate a lot if you can WhatsApp 07063626452 or a flash will do and will gladly call back, thanks. This is the one shot I have now at this something big and almost impossible
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Realhussein: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obinnasvg:

One can combine the affidavit and the related document and make it more than one page document, so it’s still one document but different pages of both affidavit and the related document.

Thanks for your observation.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Fenesa1: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Please Is application over?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Speeed: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Fenesa1:
Please Is application over?
Check page 1 for your answer.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Fenesa1: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
Speeed:
Check page 1 for your answer.
Ok
Publication period is over
Response
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Speeed: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Fenesa1:

Ok
Publication period is over
Response
Check page 1 for your answer
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by zeedrous: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Please, how do one withdraw his application?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MercyStephen: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
zeedrous:
Please, how do one withdraw his application?

Just create a new application. After registering a new account, you will be taken to the application portal. Copy the link used in the application portal and paste in a different browser. Then login with your old email address.

Then click on my applications, delete or withdraw.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

Good morning sir! Pls can you tell me details about the whole process and exams, how to prepare and what expect? How did you made it in, brother? Will appreciate a lot if you can WhatsApp 07063626452 or a flash will do and will gladly call back, thanks. This is the one shot I have now at this something big and almost impossible

All the details you asked for are on this thread already. Best of luck and godspeed
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Dubemchi(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hello, I supervise building projects, produce architectural designs, produce mechanical and electrical drawings etc. Am in need of an architects, clients, engineers, contractors, companies, etc to work for.
I'm new in Abuja.
pls contact
0703 345 3640
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by zeedrous: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
God bless you my dear
MercyStephen:

Just create a new application. After registering a new account, you will be taken to the application portal. Copy the link used in the application portal and paste in a different browser. Then login with your old email address.

Then click on my applications, delete or withdraw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.