Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (265303 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Shadows22:
Test just concluded...
Just a few tips... No matter how hard u practice, don't expect same question in the real test.... And take note of the time spent in answering a question because the real test time dey run o.

Success to all.

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Shadows22:
Test just concluded...
Just a few tips... No matter how hard u practice, don't expect same question in the real test.... And take note of the time spent in answering a question because the real test time dey run o.

Success to all.

In my experience you need to answer each numerical reasoning question in 18s or less.

My advice is to also get a large calculator. Not those small scientific calculators or any other small calculator.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Omuka: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
airsaylongcome:

In my experience you need to answer each numerical reasoning question in 18s or less.

My advice is to also get a large calculator. Not those small scientific calculators or any other small calculator.
Have you written yours?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Omuka:

Have you written yours?

Lol! Yes. In 2014. And they said I passed! To my surprise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Omuka: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Yes. In 2014. And they said I passed! To my surprise
I don't get. That means you are already a staff?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Shadows22:
Test just concluded...

Success to all.
Any idea about the structure of the test??

Some one said something about 2 sections
1. General ability: Numerical, verbal (comprehension), abstract
2. Mechanical for engineering and checking for non engineering

How true please
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Omuka:
I don't get. That means you are already a staff?

Passing the SHL test does not automatically get you an offer letter. There are a few stages between SHL and offer letter
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by libertymax(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
kimpoyo13:
Love letters have started dropping for those who didn't get the test invite. I just got mine, I wish those writing the test success.

lol just received mine too. wish y'all who wrote the test success
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by mathsguru(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
just like me when I passed aptitude test and assessment centre of kpmg late last year and got reject mail after partner interview. sad sad sad... All is well

airsaylongcome:

Passing the SHL test does not automatically get you an offer letter. There are a few stages between SHL and offer letter

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ZumaLiz: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
For those that have attempted the test, is the general ability similar to multiple choice or interactive?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Cenmen: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
One thing we must note is that the test is proctored.

Be very sure not to have unnecessary eye movements, that could insinuate that you are cheating or trying to.

Your webcam would pick it up, and that could cost you quite a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papacypaul(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Shadows22:
I didn't use any past question but all I can say is that it is similar to the practice questions sent to our mail....It is multiple choice questions
please
Is the general ability test comprise of Abstract
,numerical,deductive reasoning

Or
Numerical and verbal reasoning
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Tenshades(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Papacypaul:
please
Is the general ability test comprise of Abstract
,numerical,deductive reasoning

Or
Numerical and verbal reasoning

This man.

Why u dey fear?

Go ye into the portal and score 100%
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papacypaul(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tenshades:

This man.

Why u dey fear?

lol
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Cenmen:

Be very sure not to have unnecessary eye movements, that could insinuate that you are cheating or trying to.

Tell them! Also tell them that their computer system will be thoroughly checked (for those who are planning to be "smart" )
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Omuka: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Tell them! Also tell them that their computer system will be thoroughly checked (for those who are planning to be "smart"wink
computer system like what, please?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Omuka:
computer system like what, please?

Your PC/Laptop. I've heard of people trying to "recruit" mercenaries to write the exam for them
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Your PC/Laptop. I've heard of people trying to "recruit" mercenaries to write the exam for them

Bros leave them o...

E go help nlng quick screenout people
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Omuka: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
airsaylongcome:

thank you.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Cenmen:

Then, how do I check my calculator and my screen?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by aligs: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tenshades:

This man.

Why u dey fear?

Hello, pls for those that have written, do you guys receive your test scores
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
aligs:

Hello, pls for those that have written, do you guys receive your test scores

Shey you dey whine me niiiii�
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Ngsooyaa: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Hello guys, please for those who have written, can you tell how many questions each section had?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DrediF: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2023
Nimisol:
Thanks alot, I received the package. Really appreciated!c

Pls share with me, i got test invite...talktodreey@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DrediF: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2023
Amakaaaaa:
yes, I was shortlisted.

Congrats
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papacypaul(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2023
Please any one kind enough to tell us the total number of questions in general ability test and mechanical comprehension test.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Mlayidi: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Papacypaul:
Please any one kind enough to tell us the total number of questions in general ability test and mechanical comprehension test.

Be matured enough to go and take your assessment test, Please!!!

I wish you all the very best, Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Papacypaul:

If it was one or 100 would that change anything? It's an aptitude test ffs
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papacypaul(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mlayidi:

Be matured enough to go and take your assessment test, Please!!!

I wish you all the very best, Good luck.
/rest
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nabzi6: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
I wonder if subsequent screening will be more difficult than the Shl test, passing the Shl alone is not enough is just a start grin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shadows22: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Forget about subsequent screening and pass the shl test first... When you qualify for the next screening, u can then deduct which is more difficult.

Peace!!!
Nabzi6:
I wonder if subsequent screening will be more difficult than the Shl test, passing the Shl alone is not enough is just a start grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Joedominic723: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jx wrote my assessment.
Tbh the mechanical competence par got me questioning my engineering degree�

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.