Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (265310 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Haleefah: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
jasonex4:

If it's included in your mail, then yes its compulsory for you
Ok Its mechanical ability test instead of checking test in my email
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Haleefah:
Ok Its mechanical ability test instead of checking test in my email

Okies...so you are not doing checking...
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Haleefah: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
jasonex4:

Okies...so you are not doing checking...
Alright thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
Can you choose where you do your AC, or does it have to be where they want you to be? e.g Engineering will do AC In port harcourt?
airsaylongcome:

Physical. Lagos, PH, Abuja (unless they change from how it was done the last time)

I see you aren't local. You'd have to come over for that. There were a few peeps who came in from London for the last AC. I clearly remember a PhD student (became a Doc before resumption) from the University of East London having her AC on the same day as I did
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
itsabdul:

To be frank, you have to be fast. If you are not sure about a question, you'd be better off if you choose an answer and move on.. if not, you'll run out of time.
In the general ability test, I think I did better in the numerical aspect, and those "shape sequence stuffs." But you see those deduction reasoning questions, they were generally harder for me because you'd have to think in so little time.

All the best

Thanks a lot.

But, you didn't across any verbal Q's?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
ExpertNLer:
Can you choose where you do your AC, or does it have to be where they want you to be? e.g Engineering will do AC In port harcourt?

We indicated preferred locations. And at the AC, there's no distinction between engineering and business grads.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Abuamjad1: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
Guys please what is this AC u re talking about.
I can't understand
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by itsabdul(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Thanks a lot.

But, you didn't across any verbal Q's?
A few I think.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by itsabdul(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
SammyPaulz:
Thanks for the update.
How many questions were in each sections?

Compared to the practice questions, which was harder?

I can't really say. But test is high standard though.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
That's great then, were people able to choose preferred dates as well?

Interviews are rolled up into the AC right?

airsaylongcome:

We indicated preferred locations. And at the AC, there's no distinction between engineering and business grads.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Omuka: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
itsabdul:

To be frank, you have to be fast. If you are not sure about a question, you'd be better off if you choose an answer and move on.. if not, you'll run out of time.
In the general ability test, I think I did better in the numerical aspect, and those "shape sequence stuffs." But you see those deduction reasoning questions, they were generally harder for me because you'd have to think in so little time.

All the best
thank you Abdul. Jakallah'khair. But please can we exchange contact?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papacypaul(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
itsabdul:

All the best
Thanks my guy. Do you notice if it's 30 questions in general ability test.
It means the questions will be 10 10 10divided along deductive/Inductive/numerical
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
ExpertNLer:
That's great then, were people able to choose preferred dates as well?

Interviews are rolled up into the AC right?

I don't recall that we had the option to pick dates. (It's been at least 7 years I did that AC)

I will talk more about the AC after the SHL test window closes. I don't want to distract those who haven't sat their SHL yet.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
Papacypaul:
It means the questions will be 10 10 10divided along deductive/Inductive/numerical

I'm almost definite that it's more than 10 questions each.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papacypaul(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I'm almost definite that it's more than 10 questions each.
thanks boss
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Amakaaaaa: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
jasonex4:

Assuming una gree join whatsapp group shey una for dey practice with each other like this....

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/176ietwkulnWMFXCL_zOJm_tYDhYXnIyH

Check this Google drive though for some
thank you so much. Please provide the link I will really like to join the WhatsApp group.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by itsabdul(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Omuka:
thank you Abdul. Jakallah'khair. But please can we exchange contact?
email me.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by itsabdul(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Papacypaul:
Yeah, I think so.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Omuka: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
itsabdul:
email me.
OK but mine is no longer working but I will email you my number so that you message me on WhatsApp. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Amakaaaaa:
thank you so much. Please provide the link I will really like to join the WhatsApp group.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Codo22(m): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
jasonex4:

Send me a direct mail so i can send u the link

Please I will also like the link to the WhatsApp group... I sent a mail likewise
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Abdulbaaqi21: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
jasonex4:

Send me a direct mail so i can send u the link

Why na
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Abdulbaaqi21:

Why na

Abeg make everybody go through the thread, the link dey there...
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
itsabdul:

I can't really say. But test is high standard though.
Thanks. But was it anything like the practice test? Talking about interface and all.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by emoboy4u: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
Some recurring questions here makes one want to explode. Every question concerning the assessment has been answered in previous pages of this thread.

C'mon, it's not even the hardest assessment out there. Take the practice assessment, look for similar questions online to practice and go for your test. Stop looking for who will tell you what came out in the test.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by chammy4real(f): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
jasonex4:

Abeg make everybody go through the thread, the link dey there...

I tried the link earlier on but it didn’t go through. Kindly resend the link @ ezehchiamaka05@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Elsueno: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
E be like say, some of u here have no idea u dey compete with every candidate.....It would do u well, to let everyone go find out how things are for themselves by writing.... Giving an edge to ur would be competitors doesn't make u magnanimous...when/if they pass they won't even remember u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MISH419: 3:27am On Jan 16, 2023
Elsueno:
E be like say, some of u here have no idea u dey compete with every candidate.....It would do u well, to let everyone go find out how things are for themselves by writing.... Giving an edge to ur would be competitors doesn't make u magnanimous...when/if they pass they won't even remember u
Your problem is that you are been selfish, so you feel if not you nobody should pass, well let me inform you. If you like cover book person way go pass with or without your head ups en go pass. I see no harm if someone tries to let people know about their experience during the test taken. No come be mind corrupter for Others.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 16, 2023
MISH419:

Your problem is that you are been selfish, so you feel if not you nobody should pass, well let me inform you. If you like cover book person way go pass with or without your head ups en go pass. I see no harm if someone tries to let people know about their experience during the test taken. No, come be mind corrupter for Others.

Why not take yours early and give people hints? It is people like you that wait till the last day so you can feed off others without you sharing.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 6:05am On Jan 16, 2023
MISH419:

Your problem is that you are been selfish, so you feel if not you nobody should pass, well let me inform you. If you like cover book person way go pass with or without your head ups en go pass. I see no harm if someone tries to let people know about their experience during the test taken. No come be mind corrupter for Others.

Bros nor mind am jare....

Naso some of them be....

Can u please write today so that you can give us update??

Thanks...

We would appreciate it a lot

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by emoboy4u: 7:18am On Jan 16, 2023
MISH419:

Thank you my brother, take yours and let us know in details abeg.

The world needs more people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Boypeace1: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Please was the question Interactive or multiple choice?

itsabdul:
Just wrote the test. Time is your biggest enemy. You have to be fast, especially in the checking test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.