Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (264068 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Joedominic723: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
jamze:

This is strong.
Just that, I have asked almost everyone I know in my street., But none have calculator
Lolz, that means you need to pack oo. The whole street no one even has WAEC calculator?, Smhw bro
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Joedominic723: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Pre-employment medical examination aka PEME
Offer Letter
Pre-resumption on-boarding (Informal)
NO INTERVIEW?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by usydre(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Way too early. People haven't even finished writing SHL. Very very many people will fall at the SHL stage.

I have a strong feeling I will not fall angry...GOD willing
So please tell me more brother..
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
usydre:

I have a strong feeling I will not fall angry...GOD willing
So please tell me more brother..

Still too early. And going to be a distraction to others who haven't taken their SHL yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by usydre(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Still too early. And going to be a distraction to others who haven't taken their SHL yet

Alright oga boss, if you say so
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by stanisbaratheon: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
airsaylongcome:

They were just over 1k back then

Okay
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
emoboy4u:
"He who loses a battle lives to fight better some other time" _Sun Tzu
"Not everyone have the opportunity or even survive to refight a previously lost battle"_ anonymous
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Khalil95(f): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please what is CHECKING TEST?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Khalil95:
Please what is CHECKING TEST?

From my little research, it checked your ability to detect patterns in shapes and numbers. E.g you may be given a set of numbers and asked to detect which aming those numbers is nearly correct or out of place.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

From my little research, it checked your ability to detect patterns in shapes and numbers. E.g you may be given a set of numbers and asked to detect which aming those numbers is nearly correct or out of place.

Yup. I think it's called Data Checking (or Error Checking) and was one of the more challenging parts of the SHL test for me at the time as I didn't wear my glasses on the day.

Similar to the screenshot below

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by kelvinxp12: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hello guys.... Pls I have not gotten the link of the test till now. I have sent them several mails but no response. Anybody having similar experience?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papacypaul(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
kelvinxp12:
Hello guys.... Pls I have not gotten the link of the test till now. I have sent them several mails but no response. Anybody having similar experience?
boss check junk o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jeudasky: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Yup. I think it's called Data Checking)or Error Checking) and was one of the more challenging parts of the SHL test for me at the time as I didn't wear my glasses on the day.

Similar to the screenshot below

Permit me to ask here pls, for the experience hires would they also go through this testing phase
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeudasky:

Permit me to ask here pls, for the experience hires would they also go through this testing phase

read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1790600/nlng-experienced-hire-result-out

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeudasky:

I don't have any experience about the EH process. But I believe they follow a different process.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Khalil95(f): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Thank you @airsay.. n @raheeq..
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by pqute(f): 3:27am On Jan 15, 2023
Please Is the AC test conducted virtually or one needs to travel to take it ?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by qanda: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2023
Get NLNG aptitude test (graduate Internship and SIWES) past questions and answers, Job test study pack from the job test section of Q and A App

Install Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2023
pqute:
Please Is the AC test conducted virtually or one needs to travel to take it ?

Physical. Lagos, PH, Abuja (unless they change from how it was done the last time)

I see you aren't local. You'd have to come over for that. There were a few peeps who came in from London for the last AC. I clearly remember a PhD student (became a Doc before resumption) from the University of East London having her AC on the same day as I did

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by pqute(f): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Physical. Lagos, PH, Abuja (unless they change from how it was done the last time)

I see you aren't local. You'd have to come over for that. There were a few peeps who came in from London for the last AC. I clearly remember a PhD student (became a Doc before resumption) from the University of East London having her AC on the same day as I did
wow thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by GoldenDee: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2023
For previously conducted nlng and shl past question and answer plus discipline test questions and answer...

Send an email to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by itsabdul(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Just wrote the test. Time is your biggest enemy. You have to be fast, especially in the checking test.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Please, is there any one that is above 30 years of age that got the invite for the test. ?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Haleefah: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
itsabdul:
Just wrote the test. Time is your biggest enemy. You have to be fast, especially in the checking test.
Pls is that checking compulsory for every candidate?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MISH419: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
itsabdul:
How was it bro,
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Omuka: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
itsabdul:
hmm ok
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Amakaaaaa: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
Please can send some sample past questions to email so that I can use them to prepare further. Online search of past questions has not been very productive as I have only come across a few and the others require some payment.. Kindly send to my email address stephanieumeh53@gmail.com. Please I need this help urgently.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Amakaaaaa:
Please can send some sample past questions to email so that I can use them to prepare further. Online search of past questions has not been very productive as I have only come across a few and the others require some payment.. Kindly send to my email address stephanieumeh53@gmail.com. Please I need this help urgently.

Assuming una gree join whatsapp group shey una for dey practice with each other like this....

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/176ietwkulnWMFXCL_zOJm_tYDhYXnIyH

Check this Google drive though for some
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Haleefah:

If it's included in your mail, then yes its compulsory for you
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by itsabdul(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Haleefah:
It was in my email. I did general ability and checking tests only.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by itsabdul(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Omuka:
hmm ok
To be frank, you have to be fast. If you are not sure about a question, you'd be better off if you choose an answer and move on.. if not, you'll run out of time.
In the general ability test, I think I did better in the numerical aspect, and those "shape sequence stuffs." But you see those deduction reasoning questions, they were generally harder for me because you'd have to think in so little time.

All the best

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Thanks for the update.
How many questions were in each sections?

Compared to the practice questions, which was harder?

itsabdul:

To be frank, you have to be fast. If you are not sure about a question, you'd be better off if you choose an answer and move on.. if not, you'll run out of time.
In the general ability test, I think I did better in the numerical aspect, and those "shape sequence stuffs." But you see those deduction reasoning questions, they were generally harder for me because you'd have to think in so little time.

All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.