Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (265397 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nabzi6:

Yeah i suspected so, but what bothers me alot is the amount of people that are claiming the state isn't safe, not a single person said otherwise.

Lagos is not safe (agberos fight almost on a daily basis)
Abuja is not safe (terrorists can attack at any time)
Kano and Kaduna are not safe (Boko harram is always on ground)
Imo and Anambra are not safe (IPOB and unknowngunmen are there)
Even whereever you are currently is not safe

So??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Unknown31:

After this whole recruitment check the number of people recruited here. And you will accept the truth

Wo fly comot jare
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Omuka: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
ennyj01:
Omo, the test was hard for me o. Did mine this afternoon.
The mechanical was something else, just guessing and using the normal logic of everyday life. Patiently waiting to see how the outcome will be like. sad
same thing with mine. I'm not too good in numerical, i guessed all the 10 questions. I have already lost hope sha and taken my mind from it. Whatever the outcome, tor.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Omuka:
same thing as mine. I'm not too good at numerical, I guessed all the 10 questions. I have already lost hope sha and taken my mind off it. Whatever the outcome, tor.

God needs to take control o, my mind deh the job. It is well sha.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by heayernu56(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nabzi6:

Yeah i suspected so, but what bothers me alot is the amount of people that are claiming the state isn't safe, not a single person said otherwise.
maybe some 10 years ago... but I was there in recent years and I can tell you that the insecurity in PH is not as bad as people peddle it.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nabzi6: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Unknown31:
river/ port Harcourt is dangerous. Most of the engineers working in bonny Island, don't reside in Nigeria.

From abroad to bonny Island
LOL
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nabzi6: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
jasonex4:

So??
Good points

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nabzi6: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
heayernu56:
maybe some 10 years ago... but I was there in recent years and I can tell you that the insecurity in PH is not as bad as people peddle it.

Alright then thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Unknown31:
river/ port Harcourt is dangerous. Most of the engineers working in bonny Island, don't reside in Nigeria.

From abroad to bonny Island

So all my friends wey dey work for bonny dey stay abroad bah??

All my coursemates wey dey work for ph dey stay uganda??

This guy just sabi open mouth dey deliberately mislead people...

Dunno what you stand to gain though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
I wonder if it's the same Rivers State I'm in that you guys are saying is not safe. Is there a Rivers State in the north I don't know of?

Every state in has its own hot and cool zones. The Rivers State I'm in, the one with plenty flyovers, is safe.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Guyyysss... Checking Test has to be the worst enemy of time... It's sooo long and the time is crazy short plus do well to read your instructions properly before you start assessment cos if what I saw is same for everyone, omoooooo!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lmsokoto: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

So the over 1000 NLNG staff working from PH and Bonny are living in fear and insecurity?

You are free to write them not to further consider your application

May we relocate to bonny and work for NLNG.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Realhussein: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
SammyPaulz:
Guyyysss... Checking Test has to be the worst enemy of time... It's sooo long and the time is crazy short plus do well to read your instructions properly before you start assessment cos if what I saw is same for everyone, omoooooo!!!!!!

What did you see?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
lmsokoto:

May we relocate to bonny and work for NLNG.

Bonny is boring
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lmsokoto: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Bonny is boring
Seriously! Then where if not? Lol grin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:11am On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:

After this whole recruitment check the number of people recruited here. And you will accept the truth

What a very bad way to draw samples.

Do you think every Nigerian lives on NL? Many people in my place do not know NL, because you live from morning till night on NL does not make it a standard.

What ℅ even have accounts? What ℅ are on this thread? Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

What a very bad way to draw samples.

Do you think every Nigerian lives on NL? Many people in my place do not know NL, because you live from morning till night on NL does not make it a standard.

What ℅ even have accounts? What ℅ are on this thread? Abeg.
people that have connect won't waste their time on nairaland
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2023
ennyj01:
Omo, the test was hard for me o. Did mine this afternoon.
The mechanical was something else, just guessing and using the normal logic of everyday life. Patiently waiting to see how the outcome will be like. sad
if you have used the practice test, it would have been easy for you
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2023
jasonex4:

So??

In lagos, agberos don't go around stabbing and killing people after taking their phones.

There is a reason why all their companies are moving away from PH to lagos or upstream
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2023
During application, there was a place for reference. If you didn't put anything there. Sorry you are just wasting your time
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papacypaul(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:
During application, there was a place for reference. If you didn't put anything there. Sorry you are just wasting your time
u go just wake up Dy type rum.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Omuka: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:
the practice test in the portal immediately before taking the test ba?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by emoboy4u: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Papacypaul:
u go just wake up Dy type rum.
He is playing mind games and it works

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papacypaul(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2023
emoboy4u:
what yeye mind game. Will that make him make AC? Is destiny isn't even in his hands.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:

In lagos, agberos don't go around stabbing and killing people after taking their phones.

There is a reason why all their companies are moving away from PH to lagos or upstream

Says someone not staying in Portharcourt
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:

So i guess ALL your friends in ph have been stabbed and had their phones taken right??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2023
jasonex4:

So i guess ALL your friends in ph have been stabbed and had their phones taken right??
yes
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2023
Omuka:

No. They also sent you a link to practice with. You can only take the practice test of a section once with one email. It gives you an idea of how the whole test would be like.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2023
jasonex4:

Says someone not staying in Portharcourt
I have stayed in PH before.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2023
Omuka:
yes. Or you can go to the website directly use your email to create account to use for the practice test
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:

Stop saying this
Nothing in the practice test was related to what was asked. You keep saying practice test and I am wondering if it is not the same practice test I did 3 times.

Abeg abeg
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2023
emoboy4u:
which mind game am I playing ? And how will it benefit me?

If you read through the thread, when people were refusing to release information about the test, like number of questions for each section, I did easily immediately I did mine.

If I really need this job, I won't say anything to help others.

I don't what to release screenshot because some people here will have heart attack

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.