Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (264632 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Anonz: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ngsooyaa:
Hello Everyone
Please did anyone apply for the baker hughes early career program late last year?
Baker Hughes and GE, if you don’t know any insider that can send you referral to apply for their job just forget it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Joedominic723:
my general ability waa 30mins oo...
Where u c 40mins?, Abi na eye dey pain me no
should I upload a screenshot?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Anonz:

Baker Hughes and GE, if you don’t know any insider that can send you referral to apply for their job just forget it
same as NLNG
If you don't have connect and not a woman forget about giving the job
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
pqute:
I just finished writing mine but I didn't see any verbal questions, just data checking ,numerical and the shapes questions...hope I'm safe o
you are safe.
As a lady, congratulations on getting the job
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Debbieeeeeee: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
Unknown31:
same as NLNG
I have heard from several persons that NLNG is based on pure merit.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

I have heard from several persons that NLNG is based on pure merit.
you need reference.
Reference from NLNG carries more weight
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 5:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Unknown31:
same as NLNG

Some of una go just open mouth dey talk wetin una nor know...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Theodora1: 6:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Pls kindly send to me. Thanks.
Here's my email.. Theodora.okoh@yahoo.co.uk

maroke39:
If you were invited for the NLNG test and interested in the updated past questions & answers, please indicate
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by kingsunny1: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2023
maroke39:
If you were invited for the NLNG test and interested in the updated past questions & answers, please indicate

Please send to me I'm interested.
sundayoduh2014@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by mcpat(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2023
Unknown31:
you need reference.
Reference from NLNG carries more weight
What type of reference? Harvard, APA or Oxford?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Oselenebaby: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Yes I did
Please let's communicate
Did you pass the hirevue interview stage?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Oselenebaby: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Yes I did
Ngsooyaa:
Hello Everyone
Please did anyone apply for the baker hughes early career program late last year?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nabzi6: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
This one that people are telling me Rivers/port Harcourt is too dangerous even more than Lagos na wo ooo, sad is it that they want to discourage me?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Kinah25(f): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Unknown31:
50% of Mechanical questions are repeated
please which mechanical practice questions are you talking about.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Ngsooyaa: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oselenebaby:
Yes I did

Are you still in the process?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Ngsooyaa: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nabzi6:
This one that people are telling me Rivers/port Harcourt is too dangerous even more than Lagos na wo ooo, sad is it that they want to discourage me?
dangerous for what? The baker hughes job?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Ngsooyaa: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Anonz:

As in you need insider to simply apply or to get the job finally?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by heayernu56(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nabzi6:
yes, they want to discourage you
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nabzi6: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ngsooyaa:
dangerous for what? The baker hughes job?

No I'm talking about working in Rivers state in general
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nabzi6: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
heayernu56:
yes, they want to discourage you

Yeah i suspected so, but what bothers me alot is the amount of people that are claiming the state isn't safe, not a single person said otherwise.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nabzi6:

No I'm talking about working in Rivers state in general

So the over 1000 NLNG staff working from PH and Bonny are living in fear and insecurity?

You are free to write them not to further consider your application

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Unknown31:
same as NLNG

You are not only telling malicious lies, you deserve not to be in further consideration for the role. Please provide your email address so I can help get you off the list.

Loads and loads of people (male or females) have been hired in NLNG without knowing the location of its headquarters let alone knowing any staff. NLNG staff wey dey code their identity die

PS: Four standouts about your post history
1) Huge Big brother fan
2) You go about screaming that you have been masturbating for 15 years and started at age 12 (I'm indifferent about everyone and their vice)
3) Shouting Scamdemic all over the place (I hope and pray that NLNG PEME asks if applicants have taken the COVID vaccine. Can't be taking risks with someone who is publicly careless about their health and can possibly infect other staff)
4) You claim to be earning millions monthly (so wondering why you'd need an NLNG entry-level role when there are hundreds of applicants that are barely earning a good pay)

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lmsokoto: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=airsaylongcome post=120157667]

God bless you, Airsaylongcome, he is just discouraging people, What connect NLNG with women?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lmsokoto: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

You are not only telling malicious lies, you deserve not to be in further consideration for the role. Please provide your email address so I can help get you off the list.

Loads and loads of people (male or females) have been hired in NLNG without knowing the location of its headquarters let alone knowing any staff. NLNG staff wey dey code their identity die

1) Huge Big brother fan
2) You go about screaming that you have been masturbating for 15 years and started at age 12 (I'm indifferent about everyone and their vice)
3) Shouting Scamdemic all over the place (I hope and pray that NLNG PEME asks if applicants have taken the COVID vaccine. Can't be taking risks with someone who is publicly careless about their health and can possibly infect other staff)
4) You claim to be earning millions monthly (so wondering why you'd need an NLNG entry-level role when there are hundreds of applicants that are barely earning a good pay)

Thank You Bro
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
jasonex4:

Some of una go just open mouth dey talk wetin una nor know...

After this whole recruitment check the number of people recruited here. And you will accept the truth
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
mcpat:

What type of reference? Harvard, APA or Oxford?
reference from nlng staff, Snepco, spdc
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kinah25:
please which mechanical practice questions are you talking about.
they can be found of site.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

1) Huge Big brother fan
If you don't have connect you won't get job in nlng - fact

Response to my history grin
1. So what's the big problem with that.
2. So what's the problem with masturbating?
3. Do you know that union exist in NLNG, do you know what happened in 2021, when NLNG tried stopping people from working because they did not have the vaccine.
There are people working in RA and IA currently that don't have Covid vaccine

4. I don't need the job, I just did it to screenshot and record the questions to help my friends. I have worked in NLNG and chopped all the money grin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nabzi6:
river/ port Harcourt is dangerous. Most of the engineers working in bonny Island, don't reside in Nigeria.

From abroad to bonny Island
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=lmsokoto post=120158417][/quote]
Male = female
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Omo, the test was hard for me o. Did mine this afternoon.
The mechanical was something else, just guessing and using the normal logic of everyday life. Patiently waiting to see how the outcome will be like. sad
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Unknown31:

If you don't have connect you won't get job in nlng - fact

Lies. Lies. Lies. I and majority of the 80+ others got hired as GTs without knowing anyone in NLNG. So stop peddling lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.