Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (264655 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2023
ennyj01:

Stop saying this
Nothing in the practice test was related to what was asked. You keep saying practice test and I am wondering if it is not the same practice test I did 3 times.

Abeg abeg

Practise question is the same structure of the test, while is different from the pdf people are sending everywhere.

The logic behind practice mechanical test is the same as the main test.

Hint: Google helps

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:

Practise question is the same structure of the test, while is different from the pdf people are sending everywhere.

The logic behind practice mechanical test is the same as the main test.

Hint: Google helps

It is well sha.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papacypaul(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:
which mind game am I playing ? And how will it benefit me?

If you read through the thread, when people were refusing to release information about the test, like number of questions for each section, I did easily immediately I did mine.

If I really need this job, I won't say anything to help others.

I don't what to release screenshot because some people here will have heart attack
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Kinah25(f): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:
they can be found of site.
You mean the SHL site right?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lmsokoto: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lmsokoto: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:
which mind game am I playing ? And how will it benefit me?

If you read through the thread, when people were refusing to release information about the test, like number of questions for each section, I did easily immediately I did mine.

If I really need this job, I won't say anything to help others.

I don't what to release screenshot because some people here will have heart attack
I
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
I advise that you guys should be guided in your utterances here. I'm certain that HR have their eyes on this thread and if you guys compromise the integrity of the screening, NLNG has absolutely no qualms canceling the recruitment. Integrity is a MAJOR core value for NLNG. For the 2013 GT recruitment, a number of people were wait listed. There was some kind of "rebellion" amongst the wait listed folks, with them demanding that NLNG call them up. The business within days of that "rebellion" wrote to all of them that the process had ended and they are no longer in consideration. NLNG is a very influential employer, and if they need to identify anyone here, it will be a very trivial process for them. They can get your identifying information from Nairaland backend, and get you off the recruitment. Or outrighly cancel the entire process. Working with NLNG is a once in 10 years opportunity. A word is enough for the wise

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lmsokoto: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
airsaylongcome:
I advise that you guys should be guided in your utterances here. I'm certain that HR have their eyes on this thread and if you guys compromise the integrity of the screening, NLNG has absolutely no qualms canceling the recruitment. Integrity is a MAJOR core value for NLNG. For the 2013 GT recruitment, a number of people were wait listed. There was some kind of "rebellion" amongst the wait listed folks, with them demanding that NLNG call them up. The business within days of that "rebellion" wrote to all of them that the process had ended and they are no longer in consideration. NLNG is a very influential employer, and if they need to identify anyone here, it will be a very trivial process for them. They can get your identifying information from Nairaland backend, and get you off the recruitment. Or outrighly cancel the entire process. Working with NLNG is a once in 10 years opportunity. A word is enough for the wise
Thank you for the info.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by mcpat(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:
reference from nlng staff, Snepco, spdc

Lool. Abeg

The joke flew right over your head

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
airsaylongcome:
so you are saying if NLNG wants to get my information, they will get it easily from nairaland, If not, use the dark way ?

Yes NLNG can cancel the entire process and give the job to people will strong connection grin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kinah25:

You mean the SHL site right?
yes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:
so you are saying if NLNG wants to get my information, they will get it easily from nairaland, If not, use the dark way ?

Yes NLNG can cancel the entire process and give the job to people will strong connection grin

OK.

At everyone else, apply and give it your best shot. These kinds of statement by the moniker I quoted often come from disgruntled people who were working for NLNG contract service providers who feel entitled to be be hired because they think they should have an "upper hand" from being "in the system". They then get frustrated when they realize that they do not meet the minimum requirements, and start peddling a false narrative that anyone who gets hired got hired because of "connection". When I was in the system, there was a lot of envy and jealousy from employees of contract service providers towards the new GTs. NLNG has its flaws, but hiring GTs based on nepotism or "connection" isn't one of them. They hire you purely based on your competence and having good cultural-fit.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dannykul: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
airsaylongcome:

OK.

At everyone else, apply and give it your best shot. These kinds of statement by the moniker I quoted often come from disgruntled people who were working for NLNG contract service providers who feel entitled to be be hired because they think they should have an "upper hand" from being in the system. They then get frustrated when they realize that they do not meet the minimum requirements, and start peddling a false narrative that anyone who gets hired got hired because of "connection". When I was in the system, there was a lot of envy and jealousy from employees of contract service providers towards the new GTs. NLNG has its flaws, but hiring GTs based on nepotism or "connection" isn't one of them. They hire you purely based on your competence and having good cultural-fit.

Word!!!!!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
airsaylongcome:

OK.

At everyone else, apply and give it your best shot. These kinds of statement by the moniker I quoted often come from disgruntled people who were working for NLNG contract service providers who feel entitled to be be hired because they think they should have an "upper hand" from being in the system. They then get frustrated when they realize that they do not meet the minimum requirements, and start peddling a false narrative that anyone who gets hired got hired because of "connection". When I was in the system, there was a lot of envy and jealousy from employees of contract service providers towards the new GTs. NLNG has its flaws, but hiring GTs based on nepotism or "connection" isn't one of them. They hire you purely based on your competence and having good cultural-fit.
So you are saying NLNG does not allocate and give positions to bonny people?

And I was not a contractor. So Try again grin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:

Guy rest!

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
I really don't understand why you keep giving this chronic masturbator the attention he so desperately craves. The process is rigged yet he claims he only took the test to help out others. To what end if the test doesn't even matter? Ignore the idiot and allow him to fade into the shadows he emerged from.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:

Lol! Okay. NLNG allocates all positions to Bonny people. Everyone applying should forget it. No hope for them as you need to be from Bonny to stand a chance of being hired. I'm done with engaging you though. Keep up the good work you are doing.

To all the others:
I had previously mentioned that someone flew in from London to attend the AC. At, the time, she was a PhD student in the UK (she eventually got her Doctorate before we resumed). And she was from Bonny. Super intelligent lady. She had to fly in from London to attend AND pass the AC for her to stand a chance of being hired. And she was from one of the big Bonny families. If connection worked there would have been absolutely no need for her to bother writing the two exams before the AC. Of the 80+ that got offer letters, I don't think Bonny people were up to 10. So assuming (without conceding) that this guy is right, it means only 12.5% of the hired GTs were hired based on "Bonny connection". It means if NLNG plans to hire 150 GTs (wild guess) only 19 or maybe 20 would be based on the so-called "Bonny connection". Leaving 130 slots up for grabs. Do the math.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by NapoleonHill: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
airsaylongcome:

This is completely unnecessary and we're aren't kids here. If NLNG cannot trust their own processes and mechanisms which they have put in place, then let them cancel the recruitment.

Some of us aren't really desperate.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
NapoleonHill:

This is completely unnecessary and we're aren't kids here. If NLNG cannot trust their own processes and mechanisms which they have put in place, then let the cancel the recruitment.

Others are

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by NapoleonHill: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
jasonex4:

Others are

True but doesn't change much. At the end, a select few will see the process through to the end. Desperation doesn't help. NLNG needs staff and that's why they advertised. It's not charity. If they don't anymore, we will understand. But for HR to run around forums looking for isolated cases of people who may not even pass the exams? That's low and NLNG would not do that.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by RoeBobo: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Papacypaul:
Omoh I don give up. Laptop switched off at middle of test thrice. I Sha use cruise do am though no put mind again.

30questions.,well na 36 minutes me see o
Inductive numerical and deductive, it should be 10 each. Exactly as you practice in practice test.
Mechanical test no be here Sha 15quetions ,10mins.

Mhen! My PC got down mid way through my test, people kept calling my phone line and I exceeded the number of logins allowed,I only completed the mechanical Test. My Test profile shows 50% completed
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Anonz: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
RoeBobo:

Mhen! My PC got down mid way through my test, people kept calling my phone line and I exceeded the number of logins allowed,I only completed the mechanical Test. My Test profile shows 50% completed
Sorry bro. What I usually do when using my mobile hotspot for exams and interviews is put my phone on DND so that no call disrupts my network.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Omuka: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
RoeBobo:

it is well. Hmm
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papacypaul(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
RoeBobo:

but you can complete within 4hrs. It is after 4hrs you are deemed completed. But how do you know you exceed maximum time of login? U could have only reload the page since your laptop didn't shut down well, if it bring error message then after you login through your test link in email
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by RoeBobo: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Papacypaul:
but you can complete within 4hrs. It is after 4hrs you are deemed completed. But how do you know you exceed maximum time of login? U could have only reload the page since your laptop didn't shut down well, if it bring error message then after you login through your test link in email

Please help if you still think I can I finish up, its still showing uncompleted

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Okay. NLNG allocates all positions to Bonny people. Everyone applying should forget it. No hope for them as you need to be from Bonny to stand a chance of being hired. I'm done with engaging you though. Keep up the good work you are doing.

To all the others:
I had previously mentioned that someone flew in from London to attend the AC. At, the time, she was a PhD student in the UK (she eventually got her Doctorate before we resumed). And she was from Bonny. Super intelligent lady. She had to fly in from London to attend AND pass the AC for her to stand a chance of being hired. And she was from one of the big Bonny families. If connection worked there would have been absolutely no need for her to bother writing the two exams before the AC. Of the 80+ that got offer letters, I don't think Bonny people were up to 10. So assuming (without conceding) that this guy is right, it means only 12.5% of the hired GTs were hired based on "Bonny connection". It means if NLNG plans to hire 150 GTs (wild guess) only 19 or maybe 20 would be based on the so-called "Bonny connection". Leaving 130 slots up for grabs. Do the math.
she passed the test without connection - fine.
But after the test, her connection helped her with the rest.
If NLNG plans to recruit 150, 140 will be on connection, 10 on merit

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
NapoleonHill:

This is completely unnecessary and we're aren't kids here. If NLNG cannot trust their own processes and mechanisms which they have put in place, then let them cancel the recruitment.

Word!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Monthly salary of 800k
Total package ~ 35M per annum
Lots of gifts on Christmas etc

Someone will no meaningful connection won't get this.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:
Monthly salary of 800k

This your salary break down get K-Leg o
How does 35 million lead to 800k monthly?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
ennyj01:

This your salary break down get K-Leg o
How does 35 million lead to 800k monthly?
I said total package

Base salary + other allowances = total package
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:
Monthly salary of 800k

Lol...

I reserve my comments
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Unknown31:
Monthly salary of 800k

OGBENI can you rest with your opinion?! You have made your point clear that you don't need the job. Will you now allow those who need it focus?

What are you trying to achieve by killing the moral of people who haven't even had a chance to be in the system? Ok let's assume we agree it's by connection, allow us to fight for even if it is 1% chance. Please! Haba!!! God abeg o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64