Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,131 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (264161 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
That said during medicals they will test for drugs and other substances, so if you're someone that takes those things - desist now before the medicals cheesy
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
ExpertNLer:
I guess everyone is just tense from the Assessment Centers and haven't fully recovered. The waiting period begins

6 weeks from today right? does that mean it shoul dbe sometime around August before emails for the next stage go out

Based on the 6 weeks from now, I am of the belief feedback will drop last week of July with medicals and documentation spanning maybe like 3 weeks to 1 month. Then 1 month notice period before resuming in October.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
ExpertNLer:
That said during medicals they will test for drugs and other substances, so if you're someone that takes those things - desist now before the medicals cheesy

The HR lady that did the introduction for us abi is it briefing said the medical is not to drop anyone. That it is just to know your fitness record, that way they can cater for you properly upon resumption.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by haftob(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
ExpertNLer:
I guess everyone is just tense from the Assessment Centers and haven't fully recovered. The waiting period begins

6 weeks from today right? does that mean it shoul dbe sometime around August before emails for the next stage go out
6 weeks from now should be last week of July but I think it may not be up to that time before we get a response.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
haftob:

6 weeks from now should be last week of July but I think it may not be up to that time before we get a response.

Hopefully.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by No9ner(m): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Is it 6 weeks from now or β€˜at least’ 6 weeks from now?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by snapdragon00: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
I don't know about this 6weeks i am hearing, we were told at least 8weeks sha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
depending on when you completed your AC
snapdragon00:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
ExpertNLer:

Medicals is just to know your health status and not to disqualify anybody

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
This thread is dry.

Hopefully, it will be active in the coming days.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
ennyj01:
This thread is dry.

Hopefully, it will be active in the coming days.

What is there to be talked aboutπŸ˜‚
It’s not like forums are ac thing in this internet age compared to the last AC year really, people only came here cos they had questions that needed answers. I don’t anyone has a question that anyone here can answer again. The waiting resumes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
snapdragon00:
I had mine this week and we were told we can "start expecting a feedback from early August".
It may come later than that but we can start expecting at that time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 12:54am On Jun 18, 2023
0x1rvin:

What is there to be talked aboutπŸ˜‚
It’s not like forums are a thing in this internet age compared to the last AC year really, people only came here cos they had questions that needed answers. I don’t anyone has a question that anyone here can answer again. The waiting resumes.

It is well.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by BrizzyA(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2023
Waiting Week 1 Begins.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2023
BrizzyA:
Waiting Week 1 Begins.

Lol
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Khalil95(f): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2023
0x1rvin:

Kindly refer to my first message about it, about 3 posts before this, if you are not fine with it or don’t see the point, kindly skip. πŸ™πŸ½

If I get a go ahead, I’ll post the link, we’ve gotten response for 17 days already, 13 to go.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by haftob(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Khalil95:
Goodluck to all those that wrote AC. Hoping that my cousin gets.

He said its approx. 800 candidates across the 3 states and about 600 showed up.

So if they are taking 120 to 150 (as someone suggested), then the chances will be 1 out of every 4 or 1 out of every 5 will get the job.
Your cousin just dey formulate numbers from the air.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Khalil95(f): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
haftob:

Your cousin just dey formulate numbers from the air.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
it should be closer to 600 than 800
Khalil95:
lol. 20 ppl x (no of Ac days) - absentees = no of candidates bro. Approximations are not entirely from the air, theyre from the mind and brain
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Is no one going to talk about their experience during the AC? πŸ‘€
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sarei:
Is no one going to talk about their experience during the AC? πŸ‘€

Open the floor, I will definitely follow your path.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
The AC was intense not gonna lie. It was harder than HCP which was my toughest before experiencing NLNG's own.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Everybody, COME OUUUUTTTTTT! πŸ™‚
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
ennyj01:
The AC was intense not gonna lie. It was harder than HCP which was my toughest before experiencing NLNG's own.

The AC was... I don't know...

I've had literal dreams about it since that day.

The presentation was very "e choke".

The fact finding was a real treasure hunt... I changed my mind eventually. Don't know if that's a good thing or not. πŸ™ƒ

The food... I couldn't eat. Too much nervousness.

The best part of all... The ATM card... I was literally mind blown at the ATM machine... πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by arafagaboy: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
My name is Arafaga. Boy. Thats my title arafaga boy.
I wrote the AC last week.
The presentation. There was just no time. Were you guys able to finish?
The factfinding. Hmm. Is it to test how you can prove a point?
The group: I wonder if it is about confidence/articulation.

I just hope they will take a lot of staff because 600 is large number

Sarei:

The fact finding was a real treasure hunt... I changed my mind eventually. Don't know if that's a good thing or not. πŸ™ƒ

The best part of all... The ATM card... I was literally mind blown at the ATM machine... πŸ˜„
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sarei:

Lol, at your first paragraph. For me, the AC was not bad if I am to judge my performance, but only the assessors can say categorically what competencies they are looking out for

In your second paragraph, I think everyone that went through the AC can relate to how you are presently feeling. Each day that passes you keep thinking about it and keep replaying the whole scenario and the sad thing is that you start discovering things you could have said that would have scored you more points, but then it is late already πŸ₯²

My presentation went well as I made sure not to be carried away by the brief assigned to us thereby forgetting the time luckily for me the time was placed directly on my desk in the room so all I had to do was to tilt my head anytime I wanna check how many minutes I have left. I was only able to make use of one flipchart and hope it won't count against me in the end because I heard some used as much as 5, God abeg πŸ˜‚

The fact-finding, I think I heard from someone on my day that no wrong or right answer as long as you can defend your points well and give reasons why you feel what you said is the best. The assessors that were assigned to me were knowledgeable of the case and kept challenging the point I felt was the best choice. At a point, I started praying the 10 mins assigned to them to ask me questions completes so I can breathe. In Tinubu's voice, "let the candidate breathe" 🫠

As for the food, I could not eat much. Anyways I was not shocked with my appetite sha because I hardly eat in any AC I attend, only at NLNG own I was able to eat little make I no go faint for analysis exercise.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by haftob(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
ExpertNLer:
it should be closer to 600 than 800
From calculations, the number of people invited for the AC is 500 while the number of those that dint show up is around 20 or slightly less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
arafagaboy:
My name is Arafaga. Boy. Thats my title arafaga boy.
I wrote the AC last week.
The presentation. There was just no time. Were you guys able to finish?
The factfinding. Hmm. Is it to test how you can prove a point?
The group: I wonder if it is about confidence/articulation.

I just hope they will take a lot of staff because 600 is large number

"Thats my title arafaga boy."
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

"The factfinding. Hmm. Is it to test how you can prove a point?"

If you ask me, na who I go ask?!

"I just hope they will take a lot of staff because 600 is large number"

Fingers crossed. Let's hope, watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
ennyj01:

Lol, at your first paragraph. For me, the AC was not bad if I am to judge my performance, but only the assessors can say categorically what competencies they are looking out for

In your second paragraph, I think everyone that went through the AC can relate to how you are presently feeling. Each day that passes you keep thinking about it and keep replaying the whole scenario and the sad thing is that you start discovering things you could have said that would have scored you more points, but then it is late already πŸ₯²

My presentation went well as I made sure not to be carried away by the brief assigned to us thereby forgetting the time luckily for me the time was placed directly on my desk in the room so all I had to do was to tilt my head anytime I wanna check how many minutes I have left. I was only able to make use of one flipchart and hope it won't count against me in the end because I heard some used as much as 5, God abeg πŸ˜‚

The fact-finding, I think I heard from someone on my day that no wrong or right answer as long as you can defend your points well and give reasons why you feel what you said is the best. The assessors that were assigned to me were knowledgeable of the case and kept challenging the point I felt was the best choice. At a point, I started praying the 10 mins assigned to them to ask me questions completes so I can breathe. In Tinubu's voice, "let the candidate breathe" 🫠

As for the food, I could not eat much. Anyways I was not shocked with my appetite sha because I hardly eat in any AC I attend, only at NLNG own I was able to eat little make I no go faint for analysis exercise.

"My presentation went well "

Boss! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

"In Tinubu's voice, "let the candidate breathe"

As in ehhh! πŸ˜‚

So you had plenty comment to share laidis, but you were waiting for someone to open floor. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by snapdragon00: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sarei:

I was lost during the group exercise which was the first, I wasn't sure what to do. My thought is that we will end up presenting what we discussed but turns out the opposite.

Omo I was drilled during the presentation exercise, the men were not smiling. I was asked about Mr Lopez's role in the passage omo guess what, all through my preparation i never knew who he was. Wahala o πŸ˜‚ I almost asked the assessors who tf is Mr Lopez? But i maneuvered my way and answered the question tho. For the flip chart i only wrote a few things on one, which one is this I'm hearing that some people used five, God abeg o. Although i used upto three A4 sheets for my notes.

The fact finding went well, by then i was comfortable and no more tension, it was the easiest for me. The assessors asked all they could ask me and had no more to ask until the allocated time elapsed. On a lighter note we discussed a little and they asked how i knew about NLNG. They wished me well and i left.

For the food i couldn't eat much all that was in my mind was business and not food.

We finished around 4pm and i was totally exhausted, since then i cant count how many times I've had dreams of the AC. To summarize my AC experience with just one word I'd say "omoooo". Of course It's all worth it and by the grace of God I'm among those that will resume in bonny in the coming weeks.

I pray they recruit a lot since they are about expanding with the train 7 project. I also hope to meet you guys in bonny.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
snapdragon00:

I was lost during the group exercise which was the first, I wasn't sure what to do. My thought is that we will end up presenting what we discussed but turns out the opposite.

Omo I was drilled during the presentation exercise, the men were not smiling. I was asked about Mr Lopez's role in the passage omo guess what, all through my preparation i never knew who he was. Wahala o πŸ˜‚ I almost asked the assessors who tf is Mr Lopez? But i maneuvered my way and answered the question tho. For the flip chart i only wrote a few things on one, which one is this I'm hearing that some people used five, God abeg o. Although i used upto three A4 sheets for my notes.

The fact finding went well, by then i was comfortable and no more tension, it was the easiest for me. The assessors asked all they could ask me and had no more to ask until the allocated time elapsed. On a lighter note we discussed a little and they asked how i knew about NLNG. They wished me well and i left.

For the food i couldn't eat much all that was in my mind was business and not food.

We finished around 4pm and i was totally exhausted, since then i cant count how many times I've had dreams of the AC. To summarize my AC experience with just one word I'd say "omoooo". Of course It's all worth it and by the grace of God I'm among those that will resume in bonny in the coming weeks.

I pray they recruit a lot since they are about expanding with the train 7 project. I also hope to meet you guys in bonny.

"I was asked about Mr Lopez's role in the passage omo guess what, all through my preparation i never knew who he was. Wahala o πŸ˜‚"

I can totally relate with this part.
They asked if the manager did a good job... In my mind I'm like "So there was a manager? Wetin be hin name? Who e be?" πŸ˜‚

I sha found a way to maneuver...

"i cant count how many times I've had dreams of the AC."
Group hug!!

"To summarize my AC experience with just one word I'd say "omoooo" "
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Omooo xce 1 million.

"
I pray they recruit a lot since they are about expanding with the train 7 project. I also hope to meet you guys in bonny"

Really wishing you all the best, bro. πŸ€—

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by arafagaboy: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
@Sarei @Snapdragon00 AMEN! You shall be in bonny. Arafaga boy say so

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.