Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (264233 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
arafagaboy:
@Sarei @Snapdragon00 AMEN! You shall be in bonny. Arafaga boy say so

Lol, this your nick is funny.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dondestiny(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
snapdragon00:

I was lost during the group exercise which was the first, I wasn't sure what to do. My thought is that we will end up presenting what we discussed but turns out the opposite.

Omo I was drilled during the presentation exercise, the men were not smiling. I was asked about Mr Lopez's role in the passage omo guess what, all through my preparation i never knew who he was. Wahala o šŸ˜‚ I almost asked the assessors who tf is Mr Lopez? But i maneuvered my way and answered the question tho. For the flip chart i only wrote a few things on one, which one is this I'm hearing that some people used five, God abeg o. Although i used upto three A4 sheets for my notes.

The fact finding went well, by then i was comfortable and no more tension, it was the easiest for me. The assessors asked all they could ask me and had no more to ask until the allocated time elapsed. On a lighter note we discussed a little and they asked how i knew about NLNG. They wished me well and i left.

For the food i couldn't eat much all that was in my mind was business and not food.

We finished around 4pm and i was totally exhausted, since then i cant count how many times I've had dreams of the AC. To summarize my AC experience with just one word I'd say "omoooo". Of course It's all worth it and by the grace of God I'm among those that will resume in bonny in the coming weeks.

I pray they recruit a lot since they are about expanding with the train 7 project. I also hope to meet you guys in bonny.

When did you do yours? Be like na same day we do with the way you describe the group exercise so

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by No9ner(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
I came across this pretty interesting discourse on twitter about NLNG. Mostly revolving around the pay (but of course!), unsurprisingly most people donā€™t have enough information about it (and those that do are keeping it to themselves), nonetheless the different figures Iā€™m seeing are mind blowing to put it mildly.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by BrizzyA(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
No9ner:
I came across this pretty interesting discourse on twitter about NLNG. Mostly revolving around the pay (but of course!), unsurprisingly most people donā€™t have enough information about it (and those that do are keeping it to themselves), nonetheless the different figures Iā€™m seeing are mind blowing to put it mildly.

My brother, I can't wait to be blown away by the offer. Make the offer blow my mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by moorerice: 12:52am On Jun 19, 2023
I got to Eko Hotel around 7.30am that day, which I'd say was just on time, as they started calling us upstairs about 10 mins later.

So for our successors coming to seek for one or two gists, I'd say "be yourself" on that day. I've joined the "be yourself crooners". grin Also, maintain professionalism. Just see that day like a normal day at the office. This is important because those tasks are designed for calm and collected heads. Don't let anxiety get the best of you.

The group exercise was daunting for my team due to time constraint, but I think we gave it our best shot, though we didn't finish discussing all the issues.

Fact finding was bizarre lol. My assessors were cheerful though. When I made my decision they both looked at me like I had made a mistake then they started playing devil's advocate for the option I dropped. I stood my ground with facts.

Analysis and presentation was something else. grin my assessors didn't smile with me one bit. Time flew by so fast I could only scribble a few things to barely fill up a page of the chart. If you hear the atrocious questions those men threw at me after my presentation! I got the Peter Lorenzo question too lol. How can they be asking me the business' operating hours?
They asked about 5-7 questions before the time elapsed and we called it a day.

And as for the food, I had lots of the suya and pastries for breakfast such that I could only eat scantily during lunch.

I was really impressed with their detail-oriented planning of the process. So smooth.

It was fun. Can't wait to see that bumper offer! God abeg!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Aboki12: 1:08am On Jun 19, 2023
Hi guys,

I had my AC on the 2nd day in Abuja. I enjoyed the group exercise. Almost all the group members did a great job. We were able to finish discussing the 6 issues and even transfered our action points on the flipchart though we couldn't finish the latter.

Fact finding was my 2nd activity. I think it wasn't too bad for me save for the fact that the role player (assessor) really struggled with the brief. I'd ask him question he'll waste some seconds searching for the answer but would end up telling me it's not there before the other assessor would tap him and show him the place. Nonetheless, I asked a lot of questions and justified my answer as much as possible.

Presentation was my last. That's the shortest one-hour of my life. Lol. I prepared a few pages presentation and was scared that I won't be able to recall the details during the presentation. But thank God the assessors were very friendly and forthcoming. They ask me about three questions. Overall, this section was my most difficult.

Overall, I think the experience was worth it.

Best of luck to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ShalomYellow: 4:55am On Jun 19, 2023
So it was the same questions, they gave everybody, Jesus
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2023
ShalomYellow:
So it was the same questions, they gave everybody, Jesus

Lol. How was your AC?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2023
moorerice:
I got to Eko Hotel around 7.30am that day, which I'd say was just on time, as they started calling us upstairs about 10 mins later.

So for our successors coming to seek for one or two gists, I'd say "be yourself" on that day. I've joined the "be yourself crooners". grin Also, maintain professionalism. Just see that day like a normal day at the office. This is important because those tasks are designed for calm and collected heads. Don't let anxiety get the best of you.

The group exercise was daunting for my team due to time constraint, but I think we gave it our best shot, though we didn't finish discussing all the issues.

Fact finding was bizarre lol. My assessors were cheerful though. When I made my decision they both looked at me like I had made a mistake then they started playing devil's advocate for the option I dropped. I stood my ground with facts.

Analysis and presentation was something else. grin my assessors didn't smile with me one bit. Time flew by so fast I could only scribble a few things to barely fill up a page of the chart. If you hear the atrocious questions those men threw at me after my presentation! I got the Peter Lorenzo question too lol. How can they be asking me the business' operating hours?
They asked about 5-7 questions before the time elapsed and we called it a day.

And as for the food, I had lots of the suya and pastries for breakfast such that I could only eat scantily during lunch.

I was really impressed with their detail-oriented planning of the process. So smooth.

It was fun. Can't wait to see that bumper offer! God abeg!!

At bolded above, this depends on how fast you were at answering questions on that day. The faster you are at answering, the more questions gets thrown at you.

I have friends that were asked just 3/4 questions and some were asked as much as 8 to 10 questions on that day

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2023
ExpertNLer:
it should be closer to 600 than 800

Less than 600 actually 500-570
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2023
They asked me about Mr Lopez too but I knew himšŸ˜‚
I just couldnā€™t remember cos obviously you couldnā€™t have cram everyoneā€™s role, I answered: ā€œreferring to the booklet(opens book to the page where they were given roles)ā€ and read my answer with reference to what was there.

Overall was a great experience, group discussion, I loved it.

Presentation, we were 3 in a room, I raised a concern that there were only 2 clocks and both the other 2 people had clocks facing them and I donā€™t have one on my table, the attendant then took one of the clocks and put it up, I didnā€™t want to complain more cos I thought itā€™s one hour, I can make it so it was totally my fault for not complaining further. I ended up finishing my presentation thinking I had time I planned it all out and even sketched how the flip chart will be on the a4, only for me to ask the attendant (he was standing behind me for some minutes) how much time do I have left and he said 30 seconds, lol I just rushed to write title and ā€œOUTLINEā€, he then said time up and well, I just went, the presentation was smooth though, I didnā€™t allow the empty flipchart get to my head and I answered all their questions.

Fact finding, I learnt a number of people (from different days) were told the question they asked has no answer but assessor1, then assessor2 would show assessor1 that the answer is there. I hope itā€™s not a flaw from the assessors and itā€™s just part of the assessment because it doesnā€™t seem fair. Anyways, I went with the smaller, locally focused brand because, well, we are a local company.

I ate o, idk how eating affects your performance but I atešŸ¤£

Canā€™t say if I did well, we pray and wait.

snapdragon00:

I was lost during the group exercise which was the first, I wasn't sure what to do. My thought is that we will end up presenting what we discussed but turns out the opposite.

Omo I was drilled during the presentation exercise, the men were not smiling. I was asked about Mr Lopez's role in the passage omo guess what, all through my preparation i never knew who he was. Wahala o šŸ˜‚ I almost asked the assessors who tf is Mr Lopez? But i maneuvered my way and answered the question tho. For the flip chart i only wrote a few things on one, which one is this I'm hearing that some people used five, God abeg o. Although i used upto three A4 sheets for my notes.

The fact finding went well, by then i was comfortable and no more tension, it was the easiest for me. The assessors asked all they could ask me and had no more to ask until the allocated time elapsed. On a lighter note we discussed a little and they asked how i knew about NLNG. They wished me well and i left.

For the food i couldn't eat much all that was in my mind was business and not food.

We finished around 4pm and i was totally exhausted, since then i cant count how many times I've had dreams of the AC. To summarize my AC experience with just one word I'd say "omoooo". Of course It's all worth it and by the grace of God I'm among those that will resume in bonny in the coming weeks.

I pray they recruit a lot since they are about expanding with the train 7 project. I also hope to meet you guys in bonny.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2023
Aboki12:
Hi guys,

I had my AC on the 2nd day in Abuja. I enjoyed the group exercise. Almost all the group members did a great job. We were able to finish discussing the 6 issues and even transferred our action points on the flipchart though we couldn't finish the latter.

Fact-finding was my 2nd activity. I think it wasn't too bad for me save for the fact that the role player (assessor) really struggled with the brief. I'd ask him question he'll waste some seconds searching for the answer but would end up telling me it's not there before the other assessor would tap him and show him the place. Nonetheless, I asked a lot of questions and justified my answer as much as possible.

Presentation was my last. That's the shortest one-hour of my life. Lol. I prepared a few pages presentation and was scared that I won't be able to recall the details during the presentation. But thank God the assessors were very friendly and forthcoming. They ask me about three questions. Overall, this section was my most difficult.

Overall, I think the experience was worth it.

Best of luck to us all.

The GD for my group was kinda funny. For the 6 tasks, we spent 21 minutes treating just 2 out of 6 cases and we were yet to write anything on the flipchart.

I thank God for the facilitator who came in to announce we had 24 mins left. As soon as we heard it, we had to re-strategise and allocated 6 mins each for the remaining 4 issues to be treated and we all took turns to write the points on the flipchart as we had no scribe, we all took the role of the scribe in my group. In the end, we were able to finish with just less than a min left.

In all, we pray it ends well. We have done our best, now we sit and hope šŸ™‚šŸ™‚

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by kabilayu: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2023
Please call me @ SHALOMYELLOW, on this number 08165284547, make we relate guy.

quote author=ShalomYellow post=123800070]NLNG please remember me [/quote]
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2023
This thread is lipsrsealed

I was thinking here will be bubbling after the AC but the tempo of the AC was retained
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Cenmen: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2023
IMAMofPEACE:
This thread is lipsrsealed

I was thinking here will be bubbling after the AC but the tempo of the AC was retained

Wetin person eye see for AC, mouth no fit talk am.

The concept of 'time' was redefined.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Cenmen:

Wetin person eye see for AC, mouth no fit talk am.

The concept of 'time' was redefined.

Aswear. The SHL/NLNG were really serious because the whole experience will put you on your toes šŸ˜†

Got to a stage, I had to source for paracetamol because my head don deh hot šŸ˜„

From thinking on the spot so as to be able to answer questions thrown at you to coming up with reasonable assumption while also taking cognicance of the time allocated to you.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2023
Week 1 ends today excluding Saturday.

Does anyone have an idea of how many will likely be picked at the end of this process?

Looking at the fact that the op/tech guys for HND picked over 140 applicants across the 2 batches, do you think a high number of intake such as theirs will also play out for the GT guys?

Your input won't be bad, a good assumption is also accepted.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by haftob(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2023
Jamil01010101:

Does anyone have an idea of how many will likely be picked at the end of this process?

Looking at the fact that the op/tech guys for HND picked over 140 applicants across the 2 batches, do you think a high number of intake such as theirs will also play out for the GT guys?

How sure are u with the number of intakes from the op/tech recruitment?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2023
haftob:

How sure are u with the number of intakes from the op/tech recruitment?

Confirmed info from one of the intake. The person is done with training.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2023
Jamil01010101:

During the assessment center, one of the participant asked about the total number of GT that will be recruited at the end of the whole process.

The response given was that the total of successful candidates will be based on business need.

The issue is that we can't tell what the business need will be. It could be less than 140 or higher.

It's well.....I wish everyone the very best

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
ThEekog:

During the assessment center, one of the participant asked about the total number of GT that will be recruited at the end of the whole process.

The response given was that the total of successful candidates will be based on business need.

The issue is that we can't tell what the business need will be. It could be less than 140 or higher.

It's well.....I wish everyone the very best

Correct, same response we got on my day also.
Hopefully, business need is huge lol cheesy
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by haftob(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jamil01010101:

Confirmed info from one of the intake. The person is done with training.
Then we should expect something similar also.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by arafagaboy: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
haftob:

Then we should expect something similar also.

Yes a staff also suggested 120-150. So within that range probably. Signed: Arafaga Boy (title)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
arafagaboy:

Yes a staff also suggested 120-150. So within that range probably. Signed: Arafaga Boy (title)

If it is 120 to 150, that means like 80 to 100 will follow the first batch and the remaining number will come in as waitlist. OMO!!!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
arafagaboy:

120-150 is huge. It will be nice if they can maintain that number.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Aboki12: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2023
ennyj01:

120-150 is huge. It will be nice if they can maintain that number.
How reliable is the latest info that EH have been scheduled for 2nd aptitude test and interview on the 1st week of July?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2023
Aboki12:
How reliable is the latest info that EH have been scheduled for 2nd aptitude test and interview on the 1st week of July?

I can't say. I saw it in one of the groups I belong to. But no EH has come out to say they got the mail.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by LiciousDocLuv: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2023
For the notion that says there's no right or wrong answers for fact finding....

I wonder and I'm still wondering. How will it not be wrong to forge ahead with HumanIt Care despite:
1. Such huge allegations of arms proliferations in Africa.
2. The non-disclosure of their process and procedures.
3. There strict zero cooperation clause.

The Charity says you can only donate and walk away. No accountability and you can't poke nose them. I'm wondering whether I missed something or Action Aid also has some big issue I didn't uncover.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2023
LiciousDocLuv:
For the notion that says there are no right or wrong answers for fact-finding....

I wonder and I'm still wondering. How will it not be wrong to forge ahead with HumanIt Care despite:
1. Such huge allegations of arms proliferation in Africa.

The Charity says you can only donate and walk away. No accountability and you can't poke nose them. I'm wondering whether I missed something or Action Aid also has some big issues I didn't uncover.

You must have asked a lot of questions to have gotten the 2 and 3rd points you highlighted. I was only able to get the first point which is the arms deal and that was enough for me not to go with them.

True, people do say there is no right or wrong answer but with the arms deal in question, I guess the only right choice to go with between the charity was active people. Because the big charity "Humanit" was a doom waiting to explode when the masses (customers and investors) finds out with are partnering with a charity currently facing scandal for arm sponsoring.

Are we willing to sacrifice huge profits for our brand image? The answer is NO as I know no organisation in its right mind will be so invested in making a profit and neglecting what the customers think about them.

Also, the news can be painted badly by the media and when it circulates to the populace at large, they will not only lose their profit, they will lose their customers and might not even recover from the damage in the long run, thereby spending lots of money on the media to correct or claim they are not in partnership with the arms issue.

Looking at the 2, they will both offer us profit even though the profit from 1 will be faster than the other. But the disadvantage that comes with the first 1 is so large that it will crumble anything that comes it's way if nothing is done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2023
....It is what it is šŸŒššŸŒš lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by arafagaboy: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
LiciousDocLuv:

The Charity says you can only donate and walk away. No accountability and you can't poke nose them. I'm wondering whether I missed something or Action Aid also has some big issue I didn't uncover.

Exactly! To be honest I knew this all along.

Who are you- how do you decide:

Will you go with the SAFE and SECURE option with gradual growth, or will be blinded by huge income and RISK your companyā€™s existence and reputation.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ShalomYellow: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
LiciousDocLuv:

I picked humanit care, Jesus

I have failed this AC

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.