Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,156 members, 7,829,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (265046 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
ShalomYellow:
I picked humanit care, Jesus

I have failed this AC

My brother. You better don't give yourself blood pressure. The most important thing is that you defended your decision and gave reasons why you felt your choice is the best.

Just keep calm and keep praying (if you believe in it), that is the only advice I can give to you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Cenmen: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
LiciousDocLuv:
For the notion that says there's no right or wrong answers for fact finding....

I wonder and I'm still wondering. How will it not be wrong to forge ahead with HumanIt Care despite:
1. Such huge allegations of arms proliferations in Africa.
2. The non-disclosure of their process and procedures.
3. There strict zero cooperation clause.

The Charity says you can only donate and walk away. No accountability and you can't poke nose them. I'm wondering whether I missed something or Action Aid also has some big issue I didn't uncover.

There is no wrong or right answer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Laslas e go shock una say those wey think say them finish work fit nor see progress mail ....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
jasonex4:
Laslas e go shock una say those wey think say them finish work fit nor see progress mail ....

True!

Only the recruiter knows what they are looking for in candidates, the reason everyone should be calm. If you wanna discuss your performance or your experience, that is fine.

But don't let what someone says affect you because more than 1 person agrees with them. Who knows, what you chose might even be the right thing. So let's all be calm.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by arafagaboy: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
ennyj01:

True!

Only the recruiter knows what they are looking for in candidates, the reason everyone should be calm. If you wanna discuss your performance or your experience, that is fine.

But don't let what someone says affect you because more than 1 person agrees with them. Who knows, what you chose might even be the right thing. So let's all be calm.

True! Don’t Panic. These are just our personal thoughts.

To be super honest, Only the recruiter knows the marking scheme

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by snapdragon00: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
LiciousDocLuv:

I wonder and I'm still wondering. How will it not be wrong to forge ahead with HumanIt Care despite:

The Charity says you can only donate and walk away. No accountability and you can't poke nose them. I'm wondering whether I missed something or Action Aid also has some big issue I didn't uncover.

There is no right or wrong answer boss. The way it works is, after asking these questions you highlighted and still chose Humanit, it will be seen as you ignoring the seemingly red flags even after doing due diligence. If you didn't ask these questions but still gave strong points to defend your choice i think you're not wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2023
WEEK 2 BEGINS.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by moorerice: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2023
Jamil01010101:
WEEK 2 BEGINS.

Time keeper grin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
moorerice:

Time keeper grin

😂😂
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2023
Okay so I went with active people and I am convinced it’s the right choice for me but I still think there’s arguments valid with your points that still convince me, there’s no right or wrong.
I learnt these point of yours from other people after I finished my AC and;
1) The allegations, I learnt was from only one news outlet, and allegations are allegations. Especially when it’s from one outlet then it could even be a planned sabotage.
2 & 3) are you willing to take the risk and give it to a big organisation to handle everything for you or would you rather give a small organisation that you’ll have to even help in some areas (there was a point they made to me that I can’t remember that I mentioned you’ll have to outsource to the active people to help them in the charity)

So I still think they can both be arguably right
LiciousDocLuv:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by haftob(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2023
0x1rvin:
Okay so I went with active people and I am convinced it’s the right choice for me but I still think there’s arguments valid with your points that still convince me, there’s no right or wrong.
I learnt these point of yours from other people after I finished my AC and;
1) The allegations, I learnt was from only one news outlet, and allegations are allegations. Especially when it’s from one outlet then it could even be a planned sabotage.
2 & 3) are you willing to take the risk and give it to a big organisation to handle everything for you or would you rather give a small organisation that you’ll have to even help in some areas (there was a point they made to me that I can’t remember that I mentioned you’ll have to outsource to the active people to help them in the charity)

So I still think they can both be arguably right

I also think there's no wrong or right answer, u just have to explain why you selected ur choice over the other.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Omo, this "wait period" is intense.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dondestiny(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
The waiting continues
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
E come be like say June no dey finish, this is the longest month this year. AC finished since and we’re still in June
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
0x1rvin:
E come be like say June no dey finish, this is the longest month this year. AC finished since and were still in June

😩😩
I think say na only me think am. Assuming the thread was as active as in previous years (2007, 2013), we won't even pay attention to the time because everything will be fast.

Hopefully, people return to the thread soon. Because commenting on the thread after AC does not mean you won't get the job. Yes, tension is high, I won't deny that, but.....

As far back as the 2007 thread, people kept their thread very busy passing information and keeping each other company and some notable people in those various threads still got hired.

I guess the advancement in the Internet has changed a lot. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dondestiny(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2023
ennyj01:

😩😩
I think say na only me think am. Assuming the thread was as active as in previous years (2007, 2013), we won't even pay attention to the time because everything will be fast.

Hopefully, people return to the thread soon. Because commenting on the thread after AC does not mean you won't get the job. Yes, tension is high, I won't deny that, but.....

As far back as the 2007 thread, people kept their thread very busy passing information and keeping each other company and some notable people in those various threads still got hired.

I guess the advancement in the Internet has changed a lot. It is well.

Some people just want to come here, read msg and leave, without contributing. But anyhow we all know the waiting continues but at least, make the thread sweet for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2023
dondestiny:

Some people just want to come here, read msg and leave, without contributing. But anyhow we all know the waiting continues but at least, make the thread sweet for everybody.

I know right. It is well though.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
@kuwena
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by BrizzyA(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Na just week 2 be this o.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dondestiny(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2023
BrizzyA:
Na just week 2 be this o.

Happy New Month all, Now the original waiting starts
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by LiciousDocLuv: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
LiciousDocLuv:
https://dailytrust.com/discipline-is-the-missing-link/

I don't know, maybe I am missing something. What is the link for?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
Anyways, week 3 begins.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by moorerice: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
Welcome to July, folks! Our month of breakthrough!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
moorerice:
Welcome to July, folks! Our month of breakthrough!!

🙏🙏
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DeeTee23(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2023
Congratulations in advance to the successful once. Waiting patiently to shake hands with you guys. Good luck to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by No9ner(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2023
So it’s confirmed that we’ll get feedback within the month of July?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DeeTee23(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2023
No9ner:
So it’s confirmed that we’ll get feedback within the month of July?

You need to be extremely Patient with NLNG.... I mean extremely Patient...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by haftob(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2023
DeeTee23:

You need to be extremely Patient with NLNG.... I mean extremely Patient...
How many people were recruited all-together for the trainee operator recruitment (1st batch + waitlist)?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DeeTee23(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2023
haftob:

How many people were recruited all-together for the trainee operator recruitment (1st batch + waitlist)?

About 144.

All wait-lists have resumed.

Good luck guys

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2023
DeeTee23:
Congratulations in advance to the successful once. Waiting patiently to shake hands with you guys. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks, bro/sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.