Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit (59241 Views)

Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by temitope27(m): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Chidex500:

You stand tribally!
cry more

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by ada9ja(f): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Canyona1:
With all the filter. Tinubu Is living fake life.

The man is not even fresh when u see him face to face. grin

U bad aswear
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Moh247: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Pepper sneh!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by PStacks(m): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2022
oikirodah:
Gbe body eh: See Why This Latest Photo Of Tinubu Would Put A Smile On Your Face 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/gbe-body-eh-see-why-this-latest-photo-of-tinubu-would-put-a-smile-on-your-face/

Very Executive
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by akwesenana: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Owo mida jareh. angry Emi'lokan jareh. angry

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by favour32(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Risingblue008:
This man no get idea say aso rock dey forbid am.
I tire for some ppl e shhaaaa ooo
How can u vote for a sick person to govern u,a healthy man? because of tribalism,

Well,
Na una go hear am hot,
Hausa and Yoruba get the highest poverty rate,
As for me,I barely see poor ibo man,
Highest highest,they are equal to d day.
Vote LABOUR PARTY
Vote Peter obi.
You either APC or PDP supporter.

Real OBIDIENTS are easily known.
You are not one.

Obidients are not tribal bigots!
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by thinkdip(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2022
oikirodah:
Gbe body eh: See Why This Latest Photo Of Tinubu Would Put A Smile On Your Face 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/gbe-body-eh-see-why-this-latest-photo-of-tinubu-would-put-a-smile-on-your-face/

You are happy to have someone appearing to be looking fresh?
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Burruchaga71(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Just take a very good look at this so called 70 years ago Tinubu and come back and tell me what you think.

Nigerians can never be deceived again...
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by sorepco(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Has he made u or ur brother?
He is making his family members and friends and not some one not in his entourage. Had it bern he was making the son or daughter of mirafu or bello or ashishat then i for believe

skyoboy:
Asiwaju dey pepper us cheesy
You have made people, I hope those people can help you achieve your dream.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by CheapHomes1: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2022
skyoboy:
Asiwaju dey pepper us cheesy
You have made people, I hope those people can help you achieve your dream.
God bless Nigeria

Who are the people he made?

Why does Tinubu feel it is his turn? Is there any constitutional provision for his claim that it is turn?
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Uguruzik(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Valkrie:

Still baffles me when ever I see a sound agile and sane man carrying a sick old demented crook matter on the head and dying to see the sick old demeted crook lead him..!!
No be juju be this so...?
Don't get it wrong, he may be agile but not sound nor sane
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Image123(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2022
Meaning? Anyways, it's Nigerians that are to be blamed. Nigerians thrive on such frivolities as wearing dress, traditional attire of tribe, playing with children and buying food from buka. They'll say stuff like what an humble man, looking presidential etc.
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Tradman: 7:41am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
ON JAGABAN MANDATE WE STAND
if I give you back jdmd slap
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by SOFTSKILL: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2022
zomby:

How does your father’s face look?

Konida fun Igbo!

Amen and Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by shegra58: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Canyona1:

don't you think that your father would prefer this kind of Tinubu fake life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by temitope27(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Tradman:
if I give you back jdmd slap
werey stop wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by CheapHomes1: 7:43am On Nov 01, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Your whole family can never smell his odour in public talk less of seeing the man Tinubu the trillionaire...You can see your One shoe man Obi any day to smell his armpit if he has money to buy roll on

How did Tinubu become a trillionaire?
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Tradman: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=WibusJaga post=118031251].

All these photoshoots are laughable. grin
What exactly is the objective; to deceive gullible urchins that he is mentally & physically fit to be president. Quite laughable.

I'll only take him serious when I see him answering questions intelligently & coherently in a live TV interview & Presidential Debate. cool[

/quote] he can only becomes ojota president
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Seunwere: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Canyona1:

Show some love hatred is killing u internally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by daygee12: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Canyona1:

Thats ur own headache
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Slurity(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Canyona1:

Have You ever seen him face to face before? It's in record that man's potential is not in his look, shape or colour. Stop hating people without a reason, it's good for your health.
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Danniedpastor(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Canyona1:

Have you seen a fresh drug addict before?
Let them continue fooling themselves
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by norriswood(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2022
toneroforever:
Urchins r eternally shameless. Forcing an old, frail,demented, old drug baron to contest for presidency instead of resting at Iragbiji
... ain't u smoke weed?? U re also a drug baron to identify one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by bayelsaowei(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Then after election he goes back to wearing babariga and what not...ignores the masses.. embark on multiple trips to the UK or wherever for health care.. Buhati did all this na just before he was elected..
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by int0x80(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2022
This old man is trying so hard to sell himself grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by zacks001: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2022
This is simply PRESIDENTIAL..... GOD BLESS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT BAT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Kingspin(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2022
In Business, even a rotted egg can be repackaged
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Tradman: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
werey stop wailing
see how u dey run follow bus this morning because of @100 .anyway l encourage u to vote Peter obi for better life. This your owomida shouting everyday wouldn't help u
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Wow
It suits him
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by chatinent: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2022
I only like the shoes on his feet. I'm into those shoes naturally.
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by BabaO2: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2022
Risingblue008:
This man no get idea say aso rock dey forbid am.
I tire for some ppl e shhaaaa ooo
How can u vote for a sick person to govern u,a healthy man? because of tribalism,

Well,
Na una go hear am hot,
Hausa and Yoruba get the highest poverty rate,
As for me,I barely see poor ibo man,
Highest highest,they are equal to d day.
Vote LABOUR PARTY
Vote Peter obi.
Highlight one thing that makes you support obi's candidacy if not tribal driven?
Stop acting so cheap, pathetic and weak because of another man's progress. #covetous people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Kingspin(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
ON JAGABAN MANDATE WE STAND
Only Jagaban can say that. No right thinking person do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA / Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.