Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu (28214 Views)

Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2022
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/yoruba-nation-apc-kicks-as-akintoye-attacks-tinubu/
Festus keyamo is a clueless disrespected delta failed politician. How could you be insulting Professor Ben Akintoye that he’s not a Yoruba leader. It really shows vividly that the end of APC is at hand. February 25th, 2023 presidential election is fast approaching. APC will buried finally in 2023. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. Tinubu the clueless drug baron is a goner. February 25th, 2023 must Obey.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by deflover(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2022
shinealight:

Just watch what you say in a public forum. Schmutz! cool cool

U well so
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by surgical: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Bobloco:
Akintoye said, “The people planning the congress are few agents of Nigerian politicians within the struggle. Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, is currently recruiting some power-seeking individuals within the self-determination struggle to either discredit me or destroy the movement completely".

This is the same thing he did with Afenifere

The Emilokan drug lord is a confusionist, a desperado ready to bring down the entire Yoruba nation just to achieve his death on arrival life long ambition
The same way he killed AD the party that brought him to power, that is his modus operandi ,it remains to be seen if the tactics will work this time around
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by temitope27(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Lies.
No Omoluabi stand with such a Character.
Plus the Yoruba Christians are very well aware that Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted,so why on Earth should they support Muslim-muslim agenda,will that not make them dishonest people?
Omoluabis are Wiser, Truthful,stand with what is Just and equitable,plus every Omoluabi understands that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country and the biggest threat to the Common man in NIGERIA,so why should they stand with the oppressors
Come 2023 it will definitely be anything but APC.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
just wait and see
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by OfficialAPCNig: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2022
It seems the thief has relocated his campaign headquarters to SW. I thought urchins said SW is on lock down for their thief

When we told the agbado noise makers that their thief is a regional candidate with zero stronghold, they started bleating like mad goats

grin
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
just wait and see

Come 2023 Obi or Atiku will rule over you and every living Soul in your Kindred.
As for Tinubu and his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda with his APC disaster,they will be crushed by the weight of the pain and suffering they have so far imposed on the Country.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Maliqcious: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jagaban the man of unlimited grace and unabated favours
You see say na mumu you be
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by temitope27(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Come 2023 Obi or Atiku will rule over you and every living Soul in your Kindred.
As for Tinubu and his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda with his APC disaster,they will be crushed by the weight of the pain and suffering they have so far imposed on the Country.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
baba calm down na grin cheesy February 2023 no far
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubu is on a mission to sacrifice the Yoruba peace and unity for his ambition

Shameful
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
baba calm down na grin cheesy February 2023 no far

grin grin I should be giving you that advise grin
The North wey hold tinubu destiny and hope for their hand don lock up grin
Just be Obidient so you don't pay the ultimate sacrifice of atikulating into another round of killer heardmen wahala.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by ope33: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Festus Keyamo is a Yoruba man
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by bewla(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Bobloco:
Akintoye said, “The people planning the congress are few agents of Nigerian politicians within the struggle. Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, is currently recruiting some power-seeking individuals within the self-determination struggle to either discredit me or destroy the movement completely".

The Emilokan drug lord is a confusionist, a desperado ready to bring down the entire Yoruba nation just to achieve his death on arrival life long ambition
We love and enjoy it like that
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Omodua(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Ofunaofu:

This Keyamo is very rude. No home training. How could he address an elder in such uncouth manner. Given the Professor is wrong. Is that the choice of language to use on a man who could be his father and mentor.

One thing is clear. Keyamo is a product of bad upbringing. Take heart. Erudite scholar. Keyamo is on his own.

He forgot power is transient. In less than s year, he will handover and reality shall Dawn on him!
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by phorget(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2022
BAT is a confusionist, he“s neither here nor there,he wouldn't be regarded as a bird nor a rat... ano mention any name o.
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by phorget(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2022
bewla:
We love and enjoy it like that

Nah me you think say you dey do abi?
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Salvador1: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2022
drlateef:

Shut up!!!! Yorubas are not divided. Akintoye and Asdebanjo are fringe people. The majority are for Tinubu.
that's what u keep saying to satisfy your delusion.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by CaptainAyub: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2022
mach7:
Like Pa Adebanjo, like Pa Akintoye.

What is it with this old papas and their perceived hatred for Tinubu?

May God deliver us from crab mentality o.
What elders see sitting down ,a 30 thousand naira oochin can't see from d top of a palm tree
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by shinealight(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2022
deflover:

U well so

You will soon find out…just carry on blabbing! shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by moshino(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
The omoluabi's said on JAGABAN mandate we stand

God Forbid!
Affliction shall not arise a second time!

Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by chrisblack1234: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Bobloco:

..tinubu is fond of causing caos in midst of peaceful people.. Bishop at first, now is Yoruba movement.. Smh
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Decent09(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ofunaofu:

I think there is wide different here, Akintoye is the self-aclaimed spokesman of Yoruba nation, while Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is looking for the endorsement of whole Nigerians to be it's elected President not it's self-aclaimed President.

So Akintoye that didn't believed in the indivisibility of Nigeria should hide his face, because in the next few months Asiwaju will becomes Nigeria's President, mind you not leader of Afenifere oo.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Lols.. Yorubas are one indeed!
See as agbado used looted fund to expose the lie that yorubas are one cheesy grin

And has your region ever been in unity. Dindinrin.
If you guys are united Kanu won't still be in prison.
I am a supporter of Obi and it's your likes that talk senselessly that make people hate your tribe. Many of you guys are confirmed foools.
Oponu

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Akharmony: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Country where Airport officials are on strike;corruption in virtually all government and private sectors. AND they still want to elected same leaders who sit and enjoy the procees from bad government in power. Nigerians need to b sensible this time and for those people saying shit about prof Akintoye i bet you cant match with his tangible acheivement . . Vote them again and 1dollar equls 2000
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by hotwax: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Akharmony:
Country where Airport officials are on strike;corruption in virtually all government and private sectors. AND they still want to elected same leaders who sit and enjoy the procees from bad government in power. Nigerians need to b sensible this time and for those people saying shit about prof Akintoye i bet you cant match with his tangible acheivement . . Vote them again and 1dollar equls 2000

those yeye people called nigerians are the most confused set of people on the planet. They complain and cry for 4 years just to come back and vote their oppressor in again.

a country where you see someone say ...he does not care if petrol litre 50,000naira, so far the president is muslim...

What only drive them is religion and tribe. Lunas

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by OceanRed(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
so Tinubu should allow the yoruba nation agitation to continue right? in his own region for that matter. to all idiots typing thrash, is obi supporting Biafra agitation recently? obviously he has distance himself away from it at least for now, so why would tinubu allow yoruba agitation ? why wouldnt he scatter them at least for now?
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by riverbird: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Lols.. Yorubas are one indeed!
See as agbado used looted fund to expose the lie that yorubas are one cheesy grin

Why you too like trouble like this cheesy?
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by hotwax: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
OceanRed:
so Tinubu should allow the yoruba nation agitation to continue right? in his own region for that matter. to all idiots typing thrash, is obi supporting Biafra agitation recently? obviously he has distance himself away from it at least for now, so why would tinubu allow yoruba agitation ? why wouldnt he scatter them at least for now?

I agree with you, he should scatter the nation of yoruba.

His presidential ambition is more important right now.

i salute your intelligence
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by omoeso(m): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Alawode01:
If you can't beat them join them Asiwaju still have majority in Yoruba land no matter what the enemies are trying because his efforts towards to get democracy is not to be over ehpasize ,he has the majority but because of Aole curse on some bastards they see him as their enemy,they did the same thing to,Awolowo,Abiola,Bola ige, now Tinubu the gin must break the time is now for Yoruba to unite,renew hope.

Thank you very much. All this people talking rubbish about Tinubu and how he has lost the west keeps amusing me. The abuse alone on my people keeps pushing me further to support him.
I find it very funny when u abuse an elder from my region, call my tribe different names and turn around telling me to vote ur candidate. Wow...
I have no problem with Obi and sincerely I don't, but his tribes men? I will rather vote atiku or kwakwanso than an Ibo man. Damn. I detest this people with everything in me.
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Alawode01(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
hotwax:

Mumu talk. Tinubu has been working against yoruba interest since time immemorial.

He kicked against amotekun, yorubanation.

Whats you definition of majority? Osun, oyo where he wont get majority vote? Can he even get 60% vote in lagos?Tell me who helped people to make politically and in business like him

Or is it Yoruba christians he is undermining?

Cant you people speak the truth for once? na problem?
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by OceanRed(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
hotwax:

I agree with you, he should scatter the nation of yoruba.

His presidential ambition is more important right now.

i salute your intelligence
whats the essence of him supporting them in the first place and still contesting for president? its one Nigeria we are all yearning for including other contestants, so why would he be different from others? Besides only a fool will believe agitation will get a new country out of current Nigeria. Only a referendum by a sizeable population of any region including all the political class will get required attention from the UN and G britain, that's the way it is done all over the world, cantalona, wales, Scotland etc are still on it. the alternative is if we can all go to war with each other, then what happened in Sudan can repeat here.
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by jude79(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
mach7:
Like Pa Adebanjo, like Pa Akintoye.

What is it with this old papas and their perceived hatred for Tinubu?

May God deliver us from crab mentality o.

What those old men had seen sitting down, you won't see it even if you climb mouth Kilimanjaro, thank God you know you need deliverance from crab mentality

Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by tomju2(f): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
WibusJaga:

Just like the controversial animal bat, Thïefnubu & Controversy are like...
5&6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy / Senate To Scrap N18,500 Minimum Wage / Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.