Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu (28213 Views)

Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Igbojew: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Where are those lousy mouth and chest beating Yorubas that says that when Yorubas decided to leave Nigeria they will not make mouth the way Igbos make,So this is how Yorubas want to get their own Yoruba nation with dramas upon dramas everytime.Yorubas i advice you people to come down from your high horse and learn one or two things from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Igbojew: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
PureMe01:
This one thiefnubuu has finally relocated his campaign to Southwest,e don realise say em asslicking for North no pay off again as dem don scam am over there chop em bullion van run grin

Dying horse doing its last kick lol
We from South East and South South are eagerly waiting for him to come to any of the two region he sees as inconsiquential people we will teach him a big lesson of his life.Am.happy the way different Yoruba group are rejecting him back and forth and he now resorted bringing division among the different Yoruba group.................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Igbojew: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Lols.. Yorubas are one indeed!
See as agbado used looted fund to expose the lie that yorubas are one cheesy grin
Don't mind them,they think it was 1960s they dorminate media houses and used it to deceive other tribes with their fake unity or sophistication.Who could have believe that among other social cultural groups from other tribes they are their own is the one with two factions and now this their Illana Omo.If it's IPOB and Ohaneze Ndigbo that is having this divisions by now this thread will be bombarded by their insults against Igbos that Igbos are not united bla bla which is their old divide and rule tactics..............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Igbojew: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Who could have believe that among other social cultural groups from other tribes they are their own is the one with two factions and now this their Illana Omo.If it's IPOB and Ohaneze Ndigbo that is having this divisions by now this thread will be bombarded by their insults against Igbos that Igbos are not united bla bla which is their old divide and rule tactics..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Bobloco post=118031358]Akintoye said, “The people planning the congress are few agents of Nigerian politicians within the struggle. Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, is currently recruiting some power-seeking individuals within the self-determination struggle to either discredit me or destroy the movement completely".

This is the same thing he did with Afenifere

The Emilokan drug lord is a confusionist, a desperado ready to bring down the entire Yoruba nation just to achieve his death on arrival life long ambition [ Is Obi not more desperate than tinubu? Obidient who abondoned the biafra's lord(kanu) in prison but pursuing his own presidential ambition.]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
Prof Akintoye should answer this question without delay. WHO APPOINTED YOU AS THE MOUTHPIECE OF YORUBA RACE?
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bobloco:
Akintoye said, “The people planning the congress are few agents of Nigerian politicians within the struggle. Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, is currently recruiting some power-seeking individuals within the self-determination struggle to either discredit me or destroy the movement completely".

This is the same thing he did with Afenifere

The Emilokan drug lord is a confusionist, a desperado ready to bring down the entire Yoruba nation just to achieve his death on arrival life long ambition
That is among grand tactics of Tinubu political sagacity - buy few to discredit the whole opposing group or mission.
Re: Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu by bewla(m): 6:50am On Nov 03, 2022
phorget:

Nah me you think say you dey do abi?
No not you na Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Attack In Enugu - Read / President Buhari Appoints Suleiman Abba, Chairman Police Trust Fund BOT, Others / Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.