Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death (122786 Views)

Na This Girl Kill Ifeanyi With Juju -sophia Momodu Dragged By Fans / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by irunoko(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Why addressing the nanny as "careless"

Una no address dbanj's wife as "careless"o

Una wan put everything for this poor girl head? E no good o

They should play the CCTV footage for us first before we ascertain if she's "careless".

God rest the little boy's soul and console the parents.
in nigeria if you don't have money,you're already vulnerable to anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Merch:
That nanny should be seriously drilled and questioned because she might have conspired with chioma rivals to kill the boy
Listen to your stupid self, Idiat! You think everyone is evil minded like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by tunapawizzy: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
they should let these people rest...no point scapegoating Joy, the media should let them heal
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by realstars: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Who teach that boy to sweem? Is it not David? What sweets the father can be dangerus to the children.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by GoooodHardDick: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

100/100

You are updated!

I am certain many here don't even have kids!

GEN Z kids will outsmart you and make you look like a fool.

Even when you spank them in the process of trying to prevent them from an act, they will only stop and patiently waiting for when your concentration will shift.

There's nothing 100/100 on what he wrote.

How can a kid outsmart you a full grown adult? My brother this is plain carelessness and recklessness.

As a nanny, It was her primary esponsibility and duty to ensure that child never leaves her sight and must ensure she protects him from danger at all times. Of course kids do lots of crazy and silly things, but doesn't mean he or she must be out of your sight for whatever reason considering a very big house like that of Davido.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by hammerT: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
irunoko:
in nigeria if you don't have money,you're already vulnerable to anything.

SOME PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT POVERTY BUT DEY REFUSE TO MILK THE LITTLE OPPORTUNITY THEY HAVE.

ANYBODY WITH MONEY PASS THROUGH SMETHING, ENDURE AND WORK HARD TO EARN IT. (DAVIDO)

NANNY EARN YOUR OWN. NO

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
useni1:
mumu people. even if 10million people dey the house the boy for still drown. children are smarter than adults but they don't have the consciousness of death. You can never stop or restrict them when they want to explore. They will always outsmart you. Make them release the nanny
so why you never die, I don talk am, plenty people for this country are very mad, see this one justification for carelessly allowing a child to die.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
kestolove95:
Dot Nation people are evil.. Dey have killed d innocent boy. Use him for money rituals. Chioma family Nd umuna should be arrest to
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by tunapawizzy: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
gypsey:
Listen to your stupid self, Idiat! You think everyone is evil minded like you?
why u dey answer am..many are mad, but few are roaming
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
koonbey:
Continues to amaze me that Nairaland hasn't been sued for defamation yet with these sort of thoughtless posts that get promoted.
nairaland is unregulated, people post and comment all manners of defamations, bigoted and tribal comments on here daily and no problem.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Basiljoe: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Take down her pictures.
Innocent until proven guilty.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by irunoko(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Don't fear. God of fine girls will see her through.
in their brain they'll say them dey pay you monthly allowance you still use your negligence to kill their pikin.you Think say them go care about your beauty?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by VULCAN(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
What took her attention is the thing she is holding in her hand!

Gold179:
something is not right here, how was the little child able to open the entrance door of the house, came out to the compound and went straight to the pool without anyone noticing is a great mistery, i mean what could have taken this nanny attention to notice that the boy was missing to the point that he drowned to death with a whole lots of staff in that house and nobody could save the little kid's life. it's so painful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by BankyGee(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
phorget:

See the arabic in your signature like wetin boko haram dey take kill people.
Wetin be this grin
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cF5y1SwbCE

Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Careless Nanny Few Hours Before His Death

Davido suppose to die instead of this boy.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by ljoh: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
God bless Russia

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by asanausana91: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rexymania:
It could even be that she's having sex when that boy died. Ugly fool
and where was the mother
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by cooltola(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
All mothers should watch their toddlers like a hen watch her chicks. Nannies , housegirls or someone you pay cannot watch your child like you do. You can even pay a trillion dollars for someone to watch , but they cannot watch a child like mother of the child do. RIP to Ifeanyi
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by IranianSea: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cF5y1SwbCE

Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Careless Nanny Few Hours Before His Death

Rubbish! So his mom was too big to take care of her son? You need nanny to look after him for you... Really? Because you are always busy posting pictures and stay on social media so that the world could see you're davido wife to be? Rubbish. The blame should be on the mother not the nanny. How old is chioma not to have time for his only son ( The only ticket she had to Davido's treasury " love my foot " ). Her eye for don clear now. Ode girl!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by hammerT: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
I WILL NOT CALL WAT SHE IS DOING JOB, NA ENJOYMENT.

ALL SHE HAD TO DO IS SECURE AND TEND TO THE 3 YEAR OLD BOY.

SHE CAN SMACK HIS BOTTOM TO GET HIM UNDER CONTROL, WITH HER HAND AND TELL HIM OFF.

IF HIS PARENT RETURN, U INFORM THEM.

AT LEAST, THEIR CHILD IS WELL, CARED FOR AND HEALTHY, NOT DEAD.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by noble99: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

They should play the CCTV footage for us first before we ascertain if she's "careless".

Davido dey carry him boy dey swim for inside pool, him no barricade the pool so for him mind him no know say one dey the boy go go swim alone.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by pachigo001(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
kestolove95:
Dot Nation people are evil.. Dey have killed d innocent boy. Use him for money rituals. Chioma family Nd umuna should be arrest to
urchin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Tareq1105: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

This is terrible. This innocent boy that was born to live abundance life just cut short like that due to carelessness. I don't know how Chioma would handle the memory of this boy. He was her joy, her happiness, her hope, and her only reason and point of contact in Adeleke family. The Lord will console her. She should please and please stay out of social media.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by JaskanFactor: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
they are looking for scape goat for the ritual, you can blame bandits or any other of the new civil servants operating in Nigeria , how about that.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
so why you never die, I don talk am, plenty people for this country are very mad, see this one justification for carelessly allowing a child to die.
How did she allowed the child to die carelessly? Did you witness the carelessness? you have already convicted the poor woman with your self righteous judgements. People like you would get into serious trouble the way they run their mouths.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by just4fun(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
My heart goes to the Adeleke's Family at this point of mourning...…

RIP son... it is well with you.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Rexymania(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
asanausana91:
and where was the mother

She was with Davido at Ibadan
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by mespusinglez(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Merch:
That nanny should be seriously drilled and questioned because she might have conspired with chioma rivals to kill the boy
VERY DUMB AND STUPID COMMENT...MUMU
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Christistruth00: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Davido knows what he is into that those around him are dying like Flies
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Vadese1: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is one death that pains me so much. But there should be many questions to answer. Mostly by the Nanny and anybody who was around in that house. It seems to me there is a conspiracy some where. Rip boy
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Rexymania(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
You're the leader of the mad people na

MyVILLAGEpeople:

I now finally agree that nairaland is full of mad people lool
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Geovanni412(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Gold179:
something is not right here, how was the little child able to open the entrance door of the house, came out to the compound and went straight to the pool without anyone noticing is a great mistery, i mean what could have taken this nanny attention to notice that the boy was missing to the point that he drowned to death with a whole lots of staff in that house and nobody could save the little kid's life. it's so painful.

Like someone said, children are very smart and they will always outsmart you. My mum told us a story of how my eldest brother nearly jumped off our balcony when he was less than 10 years old. She said it was at night around 3am. My guy was at the balcony and had my mum not woken up and seen him, he would have jumped because na wetin im beeen dey hear for im head. When she asked him what he was doing, he said, mummy they were telling me to jump. My brother still dey alive now na because of God's grace. You can't monitor a child 24/7. Do your best and try to minimise the risks around.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.