Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death (122783 Views)

Na This Girl Kill Ifeanyi With Juju -sophia Momodu Dragged By Fans / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
naturefellow:
unnecessary
Go and read the comment i quoted with that comment, then come back and tell me if my comment is still unecerssary again.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Bouncin(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
This girl sef looks so poor. Look at her phone.
Someone taking care of davido son should at least look neat and rich what is this now.

I'm so annoyed with the death of this little boy that I don't know what I'm saying.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
D
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cF5y1SwbCE

Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Careless Nanny Few Hours Before His Death

How you people just jump into conclusion without any evidence really baffles me, you talk like you were there when the incident happened...always quick to judge.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by PastorOku: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Gold179:
something is not right here, how was the little child able to open the entrance door of the house, came out to the compound and went straight to the pool without anyone noticing is a great mistery, i mean what could have taken this nanny attention to notice that the boy was missing to the point that he drowned to death with a whole lots of staff in that house and nobody could save the little kid's life. it's so painful.

I have just one question for you. Do you have have a child?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Poor ifeanyi,rest in God's bossom,,can't hold back my tears cry
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Tegabadguy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cF5y1SwbCE

Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Careless Nanny Few Hours Before His Death

Rip
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Passionate888: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
One of Davido 'crew' go don corner side her, she come forget pikin wey she dey look
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by TWoods(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
The parents share in the blame. It is their responsibility to build a fence/gate around the pool. Having a pool isn’t simply a status symbol.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by teepain: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
sisisioge:
Chai! This babe had only one job fa....only one job!

Sadly, the statement that she has only one job is an assumption. We aren't privy to her job descriptions and assigned responsibilities. In the absence of those details, it might be preposterous to make that assumption. I believe that policemen are already investigating the matter.

May God grant the family the fortitude the to bear the loss and may the soul of the boy RIP. Amen.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
They have paid this dwarf because how can you loose sight of a child that is your duty to look after for hours and it didn't occur to you to search for him? See her even holding a phone.

You're being paid to do a job, what other thing was she engaging herself in when this happened? This doesn't add up at all.

They should force her to mention those who paid her to let this happen.

I'm really sad. A whole heir apparent just gone like that.

Did Jesus teach you to accuse and judge people even when you are not sure or have no information on how what happened happened? You talk like you live in the same house with the boy.

This is just how many self righteous people like you will not make heaven.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by casualobserver: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Karnice600: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Angelawhite:

You no sabi English, you come still no get sense

Jesu!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by DisLifeSha: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na lie

JoeRizzla:
She's not careless tho,
Wetin go be - go be
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Rexymania(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Did I mention whom she could be fvcking with? You're an idiot

gypsey:
grin grin grin You are a sick pervert! People are discussing a child who died accidently and you started your sick accussation about how the Nanny is sleeping with the dead child's father. You sick forking perverted pipsquick!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by amakanancy(f): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
useni1:
mumu people. even if 10million people dey the house the boy for still drown. children are smarter than adults but they don't have the consciousness of death. You can never stop or restrict them when they want to explore. They will always outsmart you. Make them release the nanny
We don't know the full story. But if the kid toddler was put in her care, and the toddler went to the pool and got downed, then she is actually guilty. If this happens in developed countries..Canada, America, UK, jail is sure for negligence! especially being a minor!! chai!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Litmus: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Please leave the nanny and her identity out of the news.

This particular nanny might have been off duty that specific night.

Yet you are in a rush to defame and expose her to risk.

It's very irresponsible of the MODs to participate in public lynching without facts. Such a thread should be deleted.

This innocent/guilty nanny who might be harmed by overzealous fans.

This is one of the problems with the Conspiracy Culture Nigeria is acquiring.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Your papa na idiat
gypsey:
Listen to your stupid self, Idiat! You think everyone is evil minded like you?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Spiff20(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
I thought she would be using an iPhone based on Nanny to a rich kid
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Yeah i use am resemble your papa
Ganjafama:
Your brain is full of shit.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Babastrong(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Que sera sera! Death is not careless, he takes whom ever he likes.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
The oldest man for your lineage na mumu
mespusinglez:
VERY DUMB AND STUPID COMMENT...MUMU
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Judolisco(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nanny wey need nanny for Abuja
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by mespusinglez(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Merch:
The oldest man for your lineage na mumu
TOTO
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by MuslimIgbo: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Why addressing the nanny as "careless"

Una no address dbanj's wife as "careless"o

Una wan put everything for this poor girl head? E no good o

They should play the CCTV footage for us first before we ascertain if she's "careless".

God rest the little boy's soul and console the parents.
So who should we blame?
Blame God?
Blame David and Chioma for not being around?
Blame the swimming pool or water?
Or blame you that doesn't have SENSE?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by MuslimIgbo: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
useni1:
mumu people. even if 10million people dey the house the boy for still drown. children are smarter than adults but they don't have the consciousness of death. You can never stop or restrict them when they want to explore. They will always outsmart you. Make them release the nanny
Shut up or-deh
When you don't have SENSE, you'll assume that children are smarter than you.

Ho poe nu
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by MuslimIgbo: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Davido should be hold responsible. Because few days back he was playing with that boy in that same pool. So, the boy liked it and that's why he sneaked out to have fun by himself again. Rip to him.
So many fools on this platform
I pity who go marry mumu
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Merch:
Your papa na idiat
Yes, just like your papa. grin
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by MuslimIgbo: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
JoeRizzla:
She's not careless tho,
Wetin go be - go be
How did you know or-deh

Where you there?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rexymania:
Did I mention whom she could be fvcking with? You're an idiot

Yea, right, like we don't already know who that is. Just fork off! Man! Your fada is an idiot!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

How did you know or-deh

Where you there?
And how did you know she was careless? undecided you weren't there either.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by MuslimIgbo: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Please leave the nanny and her identity out of the news.

This particular nanny might have been off duty that specific night.

Yet you are in a rush to defame and expose her to risk.

It's very irresponsible of the MODs to participate in public lynching without facts. Such a thread should be deleted.

This innocent/guilty nanny who might be harmed by overzealous fans.
Muh..-
Mu
Expose evil before it destroys you.
HOW DID YOU KNOW SHE WASN'T CARELESS?
WHERE YOU THERE?
IF WE DON'T BLAME HER, WHO SHOULD WE BLAME?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by MuslimIgbo: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
useless born troway .....toilet flushed pikin ...shegiya Dan banza kowai...ki ci gutsun uwarki, ubanki Dan alade ,ki Bude Toto n ki in sa kashi a ciki
All these for kestolove95 ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.