Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (223955 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by idongesit88: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
gold360:
same thing here . I applied for the post of a facilitator in rivers state and was screened the same time as you. Pls this is my WhatsApp number 08063851239. Let us keep in touch
I applied for facilitator too from Akwa ibom, no message for screening or online training was sent to me but status is approve and i even input my bank details. what about your status, is it pending or approved?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by omoseth(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
vic4real22:

Yes, I equally got a message to come for d screening but I didn't go, because I was very far away from the venue. Few days after, the status changed from pending to approved.

He didn't and hasn't received any SMS or mail either to come for any physical verification or training.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by gold360(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
idongesit88:
you people are lucky, there is no such thing here in Akwa ibom, applied as facilitator no message, nothing except status which is approve. Is your status approved?
yes
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by idongesit88: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
gold360:
yes
okay
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Mattiegold: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Which state?
Sylove:
yes I applied for the post of enumerator and received a message to go for screening this morning..just that I am busy and don't know what to do
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by mela82(f): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Latest update

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Wuminity(f): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Oyeakins:

I applied for supervisor in Ibadan. No mail or sms yet. Please have you done screening?! My application is still pending

Same here,

My application is still pending,

Supervisor - Ibadan

We don't even have any information about the screening and approval.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Oyeakins: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wuminity:

Same here,

Supervisor - Ibadan

Nobody seems to have any information about the screening in Ibadan for this position. Maybe it’s yet to commence.

Please kindly share when you come across any information about the screening. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Deicide: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
How much them go pay us self this stress don day too much angry
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ProfGday(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bakerdav:
go to there office o
Location pls?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Adeeleshor: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
salewa01:
please house, I need advice, can I still go for the screening in Ibadan. I receive e-mail for facilitator screening since 4th Jan .will I be attend to.or o ti lor

Kindly go to their state office, located adjacent Custom Building tomorrow morning with the original of your highest education qualification
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Oyeakins: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Adeeleshor:

Kindly go to their state office, located adjacent Custom Building tomorrow morning with the original of your highest education qualification

Please do you have information concerning the screening of supervisors?!
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by shemite: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Adeeleshor:

I apply for the post of Enumerators, no sms or mail for training so I visited the state office today adjacent Custom Building and the official I meet said they are yet to commence training and that training will be conducted at the local gov't offices.
Still on the look out for confirmation on it cause other state have started their training.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Azidol(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Oyeakins:

I applied for supervisor in Ibadan. No mail or sms yet. Please have you done screening?! My application is still pending

We are the same. Everywhere is silent in Ibadan
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Oyeakins: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Azidol:

We are the same. Everywhere is silent in Ibadan

Please kindly share when you come across any information about the screening. Thanks
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Azidol(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Oyeakins:

Alright and you too. May it favour us
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by joxxy01(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Geominer:

Nope.
alright
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Adeeleshor: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wuminity:

Same here,

Supervisor - Ibadan

Relax, after facilitators might have been trained they will reach out to supervisors and enumerators

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Adeeleshor: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Oyeakins:

Please kindly add me to the Whatsapp group created. which position did you apply for?! I applied for the supervisor position in Ibadan.

Do you have any information about the screening of supervisors?!
Not yet, relax
Even Facilitators are yet to commence their training and it is the facilitator that will training supervisors and enumerators

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Adeeleshor: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
gold360:

Pls someone correct me if I am wrong. Facilitators have not started training yet. The adjusted timetable shows their own contact training will start tomorrow 26. When we've done is only screening and after the screening your status will change from pending to approve
You are correct.
We are yet to receive any information as regard tomorrow's training
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Adeeleshor: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Oyeakins:

Please do you have information concerning the screening of supervisors?!
No information yet on supervisors
Even Facilitators are yet to commence training, although it has been slated that it will commence tomorrow but till this moment none of us has receive a text message or an email to that effect.
Knowing fully well that it is Facilitators that will train supervisors and enumerators

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ennyj01(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Census: NPC commences training of 786,741 workers

The National Population Commission (NPC) on Tuesday said 786,741 workers would be trained and deployed for the 2023 census.

NPC’s Director of Public Affairs, Isiaka Yahaya, stated they would consist of 623,797 enumerators, 125,944 supervisors, 24,001 data quality assistants, 12,000 field coordinators, 1,000 data quality managers, 1639 centre administrators and 59,000 LGA level facilitators.

Yahaya said: “In preparation for the conduct of the 2023 Population and Housing Census scheduled to begin from 29th March to 2nd April 2023, the National Population Commission has commenced the training of functionaries for the exercise in all states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) from Monday, 23rd January 2023.

“The training which is being organized in stages started with the training of Census Specialized Workforce (CSW) and facilitators who will in turn train enumerators, supervisors, field coordinators, data quality assistants and data quality managers. The training includes self-learning study, online training with monitored simulated hands-on and in-person classroom and hands-on training.”

He said the functionaries were to be trained on census forms, census applications, data capturing processes, interpersonal communication, and basic troubleshooting of Computer Assisted Personal Interviews (CAPI).

Yahaya also called on all stakeholders to support the commission to conduct a successful census.

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/census-npc-commences-training-of-786741-workers/

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by kabirusulaiman: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
What does (SWF) means?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Fucklove(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
kabirusulaiman:
What does (SWF) means?
specialized work force cool
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Aristocrat1011(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Fucklove:
specialized work force cool
Snr man...drop sure 2odds make I use am hold body till NPC send me email
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by eddie7: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
It seems the politicians are or have hijacked the recruitment process already.
The exercise has been handed over to LGAs staff across the country and most LGAs have refused to paste the names of applicants but rather inviting their relatives and their cronies .

Entirely my observations and opinion
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by MALIGNANTHost(f): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bakerdav:
NOTICE!!!

If you apply with Bsc/HND for NPC recruitment, you are to report to NPC headquarters in Osogbo from 23 to 27 of January for screening with your credentials... Thanks.omly for Osun state

Please Sir the address
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by DukeJenrus: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yes my status was approved
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Vikkioshio(f): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Please how do I continuing the registration as I didn't copy down the application no
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by gold360(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Vikkioshio:
Please how do I continuing the registration as I didn't copy down the application no
input your NIN, your application ID will show
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by DamiAyo17(f): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
I applied for enumerator...I haven't received any msg....I am planning to go to their office tomorrow in Abuja...Pls my question, am I to go to their headquarters in Zone 7 or any local govt in my area
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by DEEKAH7(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
DamiAyo17:
I applied for enumerator...I haven't received any msg....I am planning to go to their office tomorrow in Abuja...Pls my question, am I to go to their headquarters in Zone 7 or any local govt in my area

Good evening, No.
You are to go to the zonal office at Wuse 2, Lingu crescent.
Will be there too tomorrow want to also check

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (89) (Reply)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.