Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (223417 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by garfield1: 9:22am On May 01, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Garfield,i dey laugh
You can now see why we say that Pmb is a failure,NPC has been planning for census in 4years and an outrageous Billions of Naira was Approved and Released ,some foreign missions also Donated money and equipment so that the Census will be a reality but with what's happening now forget am BAT won't conduct it,and the money otilo as Liar Mohammed and some Ministers have used it to Cash out Big time.
Shame on NPC
Shame on the Co-ordinating Minister
Shame on Pmb
Shame on APC

I feel the NPC didnt have the complete funds for the census
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by garfield1: 9:24am On May 01, 2023
eteebanky1:

They'll surely do it, probably next year

Cos before tinubu administration settles down, starts appointing a minister for various ministries...... Start seeking for remaining funds for the census probably in next year budget......so I think it might still take long

I believe, this census was halted cos of lack of enough funds from the federal government

If they dont conduct it this year,they will restart the process next year of recruitment
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by SIONKPO1(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2023
garfield1:

I feel the NPC didnt have the complete funds for the census
Bros,its Not about Funds,the Planning for this Census has been on since 2019 but I rather feel it's the Incompetence of the DG and the lack of motivation of members of staff of NPC.
Believe me,the whole arrangements made will be scattered.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by SIONKPO1(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2023
camri:
lets say they postpone it till next year, are we the same approved adhoc staff to conduct it?
Bros,it will be avenue to Settle BAT boys,sorry to say most of the Enumerators/Supervisors ad-hoc won't see be re-shortlisted
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by garfield1: 10:41am On May 01, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Bros,its Not about Funds,the Planning for this Census has been on since 2019 but I rather feel it's the Incompetence of the DG and the lack of motivation of members of staff of NPC.
Believe me,the whole arrangements made will be scattered.

It is about the funds actually if you follow events.their budget was 800bil and the minister of state Clem agba said they had 400 bil but were looking for the remaining and even appealed to Nigerians to help contribute.what does that suggest? The NPC trained swf,facilitators and other higher level staffs more than once without hassles.but once it was time to train supervisors and enumerators that consisted they bulk of adhoc,they couldn't.why? All NPC staffs at the training centres are ready and have arranged classes and equipment ready for classes.even the chair isa kwara stated that they haven't bought some devices.they were only buying time to see if more funds will be released.dont forget that 800 bil is just an estimate not actual amount available
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by fbabs(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2023
garfield1:

If they dont conduct it this year,they will restart the process next year of recruitment

They will not
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by fbabs(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2023
garfield1:

It is about the funds actually if you follow events.their budget was 800bil and the minister of state Clem agba said they had 400 bil but were looking for the remaining and even appealed to Nigerians to help contribute.what does that suggest? The NPC trained swf,facilitators and other higher level staffs more than once without hassles.but once it was time to train supervisors and enumerators that consisted they bulk of adhoc,they couldn't.why? All NPC staffs at the training centres are ready and have arranged classes and equipment ready for classes.even the chair isa kwara stated that they haven't bought some devices.they were only buying time to see if more funds will be released.dont forget that 800 bil is just an estimate not actual amount available

For this Census, its bye bye
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by garfield1: 10:58am On May 01, 2023
fbabs:

For this Census, its bye bye
No,they will still do it eventually.they have done over 50%
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by fbabs(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2023
garfield1:

No,they will still do it eventually.they have done over 50%

Even if they have done 90% they won't.
Don't tell me that you have not seen a situation where a new administration will reverse all the policies of the former even if they are of the same party
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by garfield1: 11:15am On May 01, 2023
fbabs:

Even if they have done 90% they won't.
Don't tell me that you have not seen a situation where a new administration will reverse all the policies of the former even if they are of the same party

This thing is like elections,they will do it eventually
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by jane00700: 12:18pm On May 01, 2023
Abeg e mean say pmb/APC just scam naija, just like that. Census wey dey don plan since,arrange funds keep, set date sef keep, like joke like play, 'the Nigerian factor' still happen toram. E really get as e be for this country
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:01am On May 09, 2023
Any WhatsAppgroup to join for updated?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Tessyy1701: 9:34am On May 09, 2023
Please what's the latest
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by eteebanky1: 11:33am On May 09, 2023
Tessyy1701:
Please what's the latest

Till after tinubu swear in
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by SIONKPO1(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2023
It can be held again in 2023 because Rainful ,till next year or total cancellation
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by eddie7: 10:51pm On May 09, 2023
SIONKPO1:
It can be held again in 2023 because Rainful ,till next year or total cancellation
Do you think the next adminstration doesn't have it's own plans or candidates? THIS ONE HAS ENTERED VOICEMAIL
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by SIONKPO1(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2023
eddie7:

Do you think the next adminstration doesn't have it's own plans or candidates? THIS ONE HAS ENTERED VOICEMAIL
It's good that you can see through
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Kebaba(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2023
Those that got paid for training.....are lucky

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Curdlebug(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2023
Kebaba:
Those that got paid for training.....are lucky

Special work force people...

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.