Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (223445 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by MRZAYYAD: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Has anyone who applied for the role of an enumerator received email or text message for screening?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Geominer: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
bennyflipy:

Sabo after living faith church.

Thanks boss, I went there this afternoon and the woman incharge told us to go and come back next week Wednesday.

Pls have you done yours? If yes, what are the requirement?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by bennyflipy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Geominer:

Thanks boss, I went there this afternoon and the woman incharge told us to go and come back next week Wednesday.

Pls have you done yours? If yes, what are the requirement?
You're welcome man

Did mine in Kaduna South, just take your original credentials along with you when going.

Then your NPC number, very important.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Geominer: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
bennyflipy:

You're welcome man

Did mine in Kaduna South, just take your original credentials along with you when going.

Then your NPC number, very important.

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Chocho4real(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
obazi:
Went to General hospital Ikorodu today,nothing is happening there. They only say we should write our names and phone number. That's if we have registered online.

why u sef Waka go hospital instead of local govt secretariat grin Anyways, a whole lot is happening in ikorodu as screening has commenced. They have a list of all persons who applied online, for you to cross check your name and have it ticked when you show them your mean of identification and highest form of qualification.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by idongesit88: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Edipet:
the training is in stages, we have finished the first set of training for swf. Another training is starting tomorrow, which will last for 10days. My center was Aka community Secondary School Aka Offot
okay!
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by obazi: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
I mean the ikorodu local government secretariat itself. The secretariat is adjacent the hospital. I was there and names are been written.

Chocho4real:
why u sef Waka go hospital instead of local govt secretariat grin Anyways, a whole lot is happening in ikorodu as screening has commenced. They have a list of all persons who applied online, for you to cross check your name and have it ticked when you show them your mean of identification and highest form of qualification.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by obazi: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Personally I was there and we were told to just write our names. That's if we have registered online.

Chocho4real:
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Victoria1984: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pls come with your credentials to Gbaja boys, Modupe Johnson Street, off Adeniran Ogundayan, Surulere Lagos by8:00am today 27th January 2023.
Please who else received this kind of message from NPC.
Please is the message legit.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by comtem2011: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
lovethchioma:
Hi please, I applied for Specialized Work Force. I did not attend the training because I didn't know about it.

Do you know if another training would be held for those that were not trained before the Census starts?

Do you know if those who did not attend the training would also be shortlisted after screening?
I don't have an answer to this. Just an applicant like you. But i advice you visit NPC office closer to you.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by LadySarah: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Guys,go to your local government secretariats and ask of NPC office,thats where the screening is being done.Even if yours is pending,as soon as you are screened successfully,your status will change to approved.Go with your credentials.Whether or not you received mails or smses.

Note
Specialized workforce training was concluded last week.
Supervisors and Enumerators are the ones undergoing screening.
If you don't fall under these three categories I mentioned,you will receive an sms to go for training next week at your state capital.

Nursing moms and pregnant women are disqualified at the spot,if you still want to partake.make arrangements 😎😎😎

6 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ennyj01(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
LadySarah:
Guys,go to your local government secretariats and ask of NPC office,thats where the screening is being done.Even if yours is pending,as soon as you are screened successfully,your status will change to approved.Go with your credentials.

Note
If you don't fall under these three categories I mentioned,you will receive an sms to go for training next week at your state capital.

Nursing moms and pregnant women are disqualified at the spot,if you still want to partake.make arrangements 😎😎😎

I fall under supervisor based on this screenshot.
No message or mail to come for screening.

LGA: Kosofe

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by LadySarah: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
ennyj01:

I fall under supervisor based on this screenshot.
No message or mail to come for screening.

LGA: Kosofe

Nobody will send you mail.Go there first thing on Monday and get screened.They are concluding it on Monday.
It is the higher cadres that will receive smses for training.

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by yusufdayo1: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2023
LadySarah:

Nobody will send you mail.Go there first thing on Monday and get screened.They are concluding it on Monday.

Can I also go on Monday although I applied for data quality assurance
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Ekehwinz: 5:37am On Jan 29, 2023
LadySarah:

They always complain of server being down. Was there Thursday and Friday and was not screened
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by eluyebamayowa: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Pls, I would like to connect with anyone that's also doing his/her training in ogun state.
My training centre is TASUED, IJAGUN, as facilitator.
Accreditation starts today, training commences on 30th to 8th February
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Stargurl20(f): 6:36am On Jan 29, 2023
ebenezer880:

Now till Tuesday
Ok... Thank you. But today is Sunday and I can't go, right?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Shemmyglo(f): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2023
LadySarah:
Guys,go to your local government secretariats and ask of NPC office,thats where the screening is being done.Even if yours is pending,as soon as you are screened successfully,your status will change to approved.Go with your credentials.

Note

Please I was there on Wednesday thinking that I applied for "Supervisor" and I was unable to do the screening which I collected the woman's number. So I called the woman yesterday and she said I can come today. It was yesterday night that I discovered that I applied for "coordinator" and not "supervisor".

Now my question is, can I still go for the screening today? Or I should just wait to be invited for the training?

What if they didn't invite me for training? Because I don't want to miss it o
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ebenezer880(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Stargurl20:

Ok... Thank you. But today is Sunday and I can't go, right?

I'm not about today been Sunday, just go tomorrow.

Happy Sunday
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Azidol(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2023
Pls any information regarding field coordinators? I didn't hear anything about them

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by LadySarah: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2023
yusufdayo1:

Can I also go on Monday although I applied for data quality assurance

For screening ,No.
For more inquiries,yes.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Bakerdav: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Shemmyglo:

Please I was there on Wednesday thinking that I applied for "Supervisor" and I was unable to do the screening which I collected the woman's number. So I called the woman yesterday and she said I can come today. It was yesterday night that I discovered that I applied for "coordinator" and not "supervisor".

Now my question is, can I still go for the screening today? Or I should just wait to be invited for the training?

pls ow do you cHeck Wat u applied for?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Chyezy(f): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Please how did you check what you applied for
Shemmyglo:

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ennymob22: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Pls can working class have time to attend the training, like is there provision for afternoon session for training?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Shemmyglo(f): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2023
Chyezy:
Please how did you check what you applied for

After checking your application status, just edit the address at the top by adding prev to the back of the address then search. It will bring out your details but don't submit again if you didn't edit anything.

Did you understand it?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Oladeji111(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Pls guys I want to know when the screening for enumerator will stop,I'm currently not around to attend the screening in my local govt.
Any info about the screening deadline
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Akudo042: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Please where is imo state doing their own screening please some should help. I am yet to receive information on where it is done. I applied under owerri west
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Chyezy(f): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2023
Shemmyglo:

After checking your application status, just edit the address at the top by adding prev to the back of the address then search. It will bring out your details but don't submit again if you didn't edit anything.

Did you understand it?
I understand and I have been trying.
Pls what website did you use??
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by bennyflipy(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2023
LadySarah:

Note

I applied for quality assurance/rovers but I did screening for supervisor.

Can I still go for the quality assurance screening when it is due?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Stargurl20(f): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2023
ebenezer880:

I'm not about today been Sunday, just go tomorrow.

Happy Sunday
Same to you. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Ezyfai: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Shemmyglo:

Did you understand it?
I have seen it..thanks

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Musteemusz: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2023
what those pending means, am i qualify or not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (89) (Reply)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.