Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (224350 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Honeysweetest(f): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
rshola4:
I went for my screening today it was fast and swift but one thing I noticed is that you can do your screening in any Local Govt because a lady came for screening today and her Local Govt and State (Ogun) was totally different from mine ( Lagos) and she was attended too, so that means you can you be screened in any Local Govt…..
I hope it will be so for me, I can't even remember the local government I used
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Uyigue12(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
uwagboe1:

I am from Edo too.did you go for the screening? Mine is still showing pending after screening since on the 1st of February
pls where did they do screening and what did you apply for plss
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by essentialone(m): 3:08am On Feb 16, 2023
NPC recruitment portal is wack.

It is not being updated.

Stop wasting time to check it. You will just continue to see Pending.

Even at the local government area where I went for screening despite portal still showing Pending, the officer told me squarely that those waiting for Portal being going for screening, "dem go wait tire".
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Adegold54(m): 4:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Please, where is the screening center for egbeda LGA located?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Olayinkaraheem: 6:48am On Feb 16, 2023
essentialone:

It is not being updated.

Even at the local government area where I went for screening despite portal still showing Pending, the officer told me squarely that those waiting for Portal being going for screening, "dem go wait tire".
please can you shield more light to this.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by uwagboe1: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2023
essentialone:

It is not being updated.

This your message nor clear...so after going for screening, instead of checking for status on the portal,what should we do instead?

5 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Dgener(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2023
Anyone from osun state that applied for enumerator and has been approved pls
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Colenson: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2023
cdorf001:
ABEOKUTA SOUTH, please if you know CBN office in Abeokuta,infront of Governor house, there is a Street beside CBN office and inside that street a Secretariat is there, ask of National population office inside that secretariat, the office is located beside a Mosque inside the secretariat, Go now and do your screening with no stress at all.
I did mine since last month Abeokuta south and it’s still pending I don’t think Dey have approved people from abk south
I mean Central Bank of Nigeria in Abeokuta
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Bamey101: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2023
Adegold54:
Please, where is the screening center for egbeda LGA located?

If it's Egbeda LGA in Ibadan, you can go to Sdp along old Ife road for screening. Not sure if the screening is still on but you can try.

I did mine 2weeks ago but it's still pending. Please kindly update us if your status changed immediately after screening.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by hartson(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2023
Jonskata:

Cross River, Calabar
OK,if it were a particular LGA I had in mind,would have given you a contact but it is not.take care
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by melvincriz: 9:28am On Feb 16, 2023
I just check mine this morning and it has been approved, waiting for my sister's approval.
Position applied:Field Coordinator
State:Anambra .

3 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Olushylay1(f): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2023
Today makes it three weeks after the 10 days training from 7am to 7pm including Sundays for state facilitators and up till now,we have not been given a Penny or kobo...They sent us away without giving us transport or feeding allowance..
Anyways,nobody will train enumerators, supervisors etc untill the state facilitators have been paid....
Federal government is saying that no money to pay NPC Ad-hoc staff for now untill further notice.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by melvincriz: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2023
Hmmm
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Bakerdav: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Olushylay1:
Today makes it three weeks after the 10 days training from 7am to 7pm including Sundays for state facilitators and up till now,we have not been given a Penny or kobo...They sent us away without giving us transport or feeding allowance..
Anyways,nobody will train enumerators, supervisors etc untill the state facilitators have been paid....
Federal government is saying that no money to pay NPC Ad-hoc staff for now untill further notice.
imagine,all of you wan die for the recruitment

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ebenezer880(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2023
MissChioma12:
I've not been approved

Please have you been approved
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Ehimah: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2023
I just got approved this morning. I did my screening since on the 26th January.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Shemmyglo(f): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2023
melvincriz:
I just check mine this morning and it has been approved, waiting for my sister's approval.
Position applied:Field Coordinator
State:Anambra .

Please did you do any screening as a field coordinator?

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Onyechejoy: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
I did my screening as an enumerator on the 23rd day of January, but yet to be approved.

Some of the people I met at the screening centre have been approved, just few of us that are yet to.

I went and complained to the man in charge, and he said the approval is from the Headquarters.

I don't know how factual that is though.

What can I do next, should I just sit and wait?

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by MrbasHH: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
orlahtohbadt:
So after seeing suggestions to visit the local government one chose during registration, I visited Ifako-Ijaiye local government today and I was screened. We were not even more than 2 as at the time I got there. I was asked for my Bsc Certificate only and asked if I was proficient with the use of Computers which I answered. Afterwards, I was asked to write my details which included my name, phone number, nin number and the npc application number. I applied for the role of supervisor and I was just number 4 on the list. This invariably means that not enough people are aware of the current stage of the application process. People are actually waiting to be approved on the portal not knowing you have to visit for screening before approval. I was approved at about 5 minutes later when I checked again. It was a swift and smooth one. I encourage people interested to visit the local government they applied to. If not they will replace or fill up the spots with their own people.

My application was approved today (February 16th) without even going for the screening

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by PrinceFola(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dgener:
Anyone from osun state that applied for enumerator and has been approved pls
Here i am.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ennyj01(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
I just called a number I was given to call during my screening for the supervisor role. I was asked to call the number to confirm when is training. I just called him now and he said training will be after the election, but he did not give the date.

Anyone with the date should drop, please.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by acumen90(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Training for which one, please? Enumerators?
ennyj01:
I just called a number I was given to call during my screening for the supervisor role. I was asked to call the number to confirm when is training. I just called him now and he said training will be after the election, but he did not give the date.

Anyone with the date should drop, please.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ennyj01(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
acumen90:

Supervisor

Kosofe local government, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Lordibm(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
The Director of Census, National Population Commission, Mrs Evelyn Arinola Olanipekun, recently announced that the Training of Enumerators and Supervisors which was supposed to begin on 6th February, 2023 has been rescheduled. Since then, many NPC Adhoc Staff Enumerator and Supervisor Applicants have been eager to know the new date for the NPC Enumerator and Supervisor LGA Level Training. According to the NPC, new date for the NPC Adhoc Staff Enumerator and Supervisor LGA Level Training will be communicated after the 2023 Presidential Election. The NPC however noted that the 'Approved' NPC Enumerators and Supervisors should be checking their Emails and Text Messages for Self-Learning and Virtual Training Classroom Invitation
The Commision also encouraged the NPC Enumerators and Supervisors to be checking their Application Status via the NPC Adhoc Application Status Checker .https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng, noting that Screened Applicants data are currently being uploaded into the database. This means that Approval of Enumerators and Supervisors is ongoing. An Applicant can have a "PENDING application Status now, but in the next minutes, would be APPROVED. NPC Adhoc Staff Applicants who are finding it difficult to access the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Website for checking of Application Status, should read up the New Method of Check NPC Adhoc Staff Application Status in the Link below
Once Enumeratots or Supervisors has been approved, the next is to update bank account and wait for the LGA level National training.
acumen90:
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Lordibm(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
I did my screening for supervisors last two weeks and I just got approved today, and I've entered in my details.
I've been speaking with some npc staff and they told me it'll continue till the presidential election, it's after that they'll start the training.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Lordibm(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Beg the man, they're the ones in charge
Onyechejoy:
I did my screening as an enumerator on the 23rd day of January, but yet to be approved.

Some of the people I met at the screening centre have been approved, just few of us that are yet to.

I went and complained to the man in charge, and he said the approval is from the Headquarters.

I don't know how factual that is though.

What can I do next, should I just sit and wait?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Stargurl20(f): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
essentialone:

It is not being updated.

Na WA o...
The problem now is me going to the local govt that my status hasn't changed even after screening they claimed they've done, but I still met no one in charge of the NPC whatever.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Onyechejoy: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lordibm:
Beg the man, they're the ones in charge
Alright. Thank you
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by mirinder: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Stargurl20:

Na WA o...
The problem now is me going to the local govt that my status hasn't changed even after screening they claimed they've done, but I still met no one in charge of the NPC whatever.
am going there 2moro. I heard the deadline is this wk
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Stargurl20(f): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
mirinder:
am going there 2moro. I heard the deadline is this wk
I don tire sef
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by odutugars: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=ennyj01 post=120960658]

Supervisor

Kosofe local government, Lagos.[/quote
Your status Approved, when did you do your screening?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (89) (Reply)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.