Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (224320 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by chariiks(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Shemmyglo:

Thanks
Here, they refused to screen Field coordinators

What was their reason for not screening

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Shemmyglo(f): 8:33am On Feb 18, 2023
chariiks:

What was their reason for not screening
The man said they were told not to screen the field coordinators.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Lordibm(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2023
This is not true. You need to be approved first, a lot more peoe applied than they need. Also, what ever role you applied for is what you'll get.
Stargurl20:

Na different things we go sha dey read and hear. Ok o
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by giftygirl1(f): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2023
No be everybody wey screen go work o. You need to get Approved! I found out yesterday and screening has finished in Enugu. Once you know someone ( I mean,an official with NPC)it might help facilitate your approval faster. Things de occur for this kwantri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by acumen90(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2023
I tell you. I went to the screening venue here in Umuahia (on Wednesday) to enquire why mine has not been approved after 4 weeks of screening, only for me to find out that the officials of NPC were submitting names to the person in charge to facilitate their approval for them. I was only asked to exercise patience that mine would be approved as they just ended the screening process 2 days ago.
giftygirl1:
No be everybody wey screen go work o. You need to get Approved! I found out yesterday and screening has finished in Enugu. Once you know someone ( I mean,an official with NPC)it might help facilitate your approval faster. Things de occur for this kwantri
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Septagon: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Didn't go for any screening but it's has been approved.who knows how much they pay enumerators?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by maxlev1: 12:12am On Feb 19, 2023
Septagon:
Didn't go for any screening but it's has been approved.who knows how much they pay enumerators?

Minimum of #100k

3 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by obinnanelson4(m): 4:40am On Feb 19, 2023
maxlev1:

Minimum of #100k
wake up sir and stop dreaming.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by King234(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2023
jfkenny:
The site is open for registeration but not working yet
It's asking me for code
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by giftygirl1(f): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2023
obinnanelson4:
It's actually more than 100k. But the truth is that you go work o. In 2006, we "wakad" and things were relatively safe. I don't know how they intend to reach to the unsafe sides.

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Septagon: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2023
giftygirl1:

It's actually more than 100k. But the truth is that you go work o. In 2006, we "wakad" and things were relatively safe. I don't know how they intend to reach to the unsafe sides.
so it's worth staying back from my regular work for? knowing I will be surcharged 1500 each day of being absent?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by eteebanky1: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2023
Septagon:
so it's worth staying back from my regular work for? knowing I will be surcharged 1500 each day of being absent?

If it's actually more than 100k, then it's worth staying back

How much is #1500 when we're talking about 100k for only 5 days

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by maxlev1: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2023
obinnanelson4:

For people who have no clue, the right thing to do is to ask questions but I see you are not ready to know anything. For the records, you don't know where I am working, you don't know the people I communicate with, you don't know the authenticity of any information I drop here or anywhere else but instead of you to verify, u come out here to tell me that I am dreaming. No problem.

6 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by giftygirl1(f): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
Septagon:
Please it's a side hustle, never leave your main hustle o.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by obinnanelson4(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
maxlev1:

For people who have no clue, the right thing to do is to ask questions but I see you are not ready to know anything. For the records, you don't know where I am working, you don't know the people I communicate with, you don't know the authenticity of any information I drop here or anywhere else but instead of you to verify, u come out here to tell me that I am dreaming. No problem.
My apologies bro..the Nigerian factor and corruption is just so annoying. Now i know better, thanks for the information. Pls dont dont relent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Nairalandar: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Any SWF who partook in 3days training received alerts yet?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by neztar: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
giftygirl1:

Please it's a side hustle, never leave your main hustle o.
i did screening 2wks ago. I went to their office on friday to complain that i've not been approved. The man on duty told me i should not worry... Meanwhile i saw people writing their names on a foolscap sheet. He said i shouldn't bother writing my name since i've screened electronically.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by giftygirl1(f): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nairalandar:
Any SWF who partook in 3days training received alerts yet?
Nobody go get alert till census is over. I have said this before. If una no gree train the enumerators and supervisors, your money go go kpata,kpata. This is Nigeria, you need to take plenty patience and endurance pills to survive for this country grin
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by maxlev1: 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
obinnanelson4:
My apologies bro..the Nigerian factor and corruption is just so annoying. Now i know better, thanks for the information. Pls dont dont relent.

No issues bro. I understand your point of view. We are together.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by comtem2011: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
giftygirl1:

Nobody go get alert till census is over. I have said this before. If una no gree train the enumerators and supervisors, your money go go kpata,kpata. This is Nigeria, you need to take plenty patience and endurance pills to survive for this country grin
But the first set of traiinees have gotten paid like 3 weeks ago. (Facilitators). At Least a friend and my sister was part of them.

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by bennyflipy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
No news about Rovers position
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by orlathemayg(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
You mean the trainers. Am not sure any trainee as been paid but likely this week the alert is going to drop.
comtem2011:
But the first set of traiinees have gotten paid like 3 weeks ago. (Facilitators). At Least a friend and my sister was part of them.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by orlathemayg(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Well you are right this is Nigeria but thats not the statement made by the state coordinator in my state. He made it clear we will be paid before training of enumerator commences.
giftygirl1:

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by comtem2011: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
orlathemayg:
You mean the trainers. Am not sure any trainee as been paid but likely this week the alert is going to drop.
First set got paid. Facilitators!!! At least, 2 people that are close to me. Not hearsay. Like 3 weeks ago. Those that did virtual and physical. But this last set of traiinees have not been paid.

Yes, first trainees are now the trainers.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Marydolapo: 7:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Please who else is still waiting for approval after the screening at Alimosho LG? This wait is becoming tiring
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Marydolapo:
Please who else is still waiting for approval after the screening at Alimosho LG? This wait is becoming tiring

I have been approved
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Bukkiemeg(f): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Who has been approved in Abuja (gwagwalada Central)

I check my status daily and still pending.
It's over 2weeks now that we have been screened.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by myami: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Sweetness4:

I have been approved
who did you sleep with?

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by carsy(f): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Please who has been approved in Uyo? I have gone to their office and they keep saying its network.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by soman11: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Good morning all.
Is the portal still open?
When I tried to open it, this is what I received "your connection is not private"

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by giftygirl1(f): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2023
myami:
who did you sleep with?
Jeez...
You're depressed!!! You need to go for a therapy! Gosh!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (89) (Reply)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.