Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (223324 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by mightyleks(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
I have been approved. I wonder when. Just decided to check and saw approved

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by DamiAyo17(f): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Pls, when is d training starting for enumerators?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Ehimah: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Who's in Delta? Any update??
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by K08(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2023
DamiAyo17:
Pls, when is d training starting for enumerators?
Rumour has it that it would be tomorrow, 1st of March.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by comtem2011: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2023
K08:

Rumour has it that it would be tomorrow, 1st of March.
I asked NPC official, he said no.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ProfGday(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Stargurl20:

You're not the only one o. I wish there one NPC official here who can provide credible info and not hear say

Take what i'm going to say with all seriousness. Don't wait for approval on NPC Portal,go to your local govt office where you did your screening and plead to the person in charge to approve your application.

Without that somebody else will be use to replace You.

Infact it doesnt take the official in charge 5 minutes to tick your approval on His or her phone/laptop.

Waiting is dangerous.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by K08(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Olowozain:
Application status pending or approved, screened or unscreened, almost everyone that applied would be invited for LGA level training (all functionaries: enumerators, supervisors, coordinators and so on would received the same level of training and practicum). The tasks are much, more people are needed.

Secondly, the position you applied for is your desirable position, however, your position as a census functionary would be determined after the training and quality assessment.
An NPC official tacitly paraphrased the above statement(b), when we all gathered for screening at my LGA. Does it mean one with higher qualifications and requirements who because of limited chances of the higher positions chose the lower positions can be considered for these higher positions after the training? For instance, an HND/BSc applicant who selected the position of Enumerator... Can he still be considered for the position of Supervisor and something higher after the training?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Jureal(f): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hi, I have been to my local govt after screening to complain of the 'pending status' on my dashboard and the official told me to go and keep checking. I even pleaded with him to tell me if there is anything I am doing wrong or have done wrong that has caused the delay. Nothing he said.....Must everything be manipulated? Abeg e. Am happy for all those who have been approved 😊, I wish u guys all the best

ProfGday:

Take what i'm going to say with all seriousness. Don't wait for approval on NPC Portal,go to your local govt office where you did your screening and plead to the person in charge to approve your application.

Infact it doesnt take the official in charge 5 minutes to tick your approval on His or her phone/laptop.

Waiting is dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Stargurl20(f): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProfGday:

Waiting is dangerous.
I've gone there twice and I met no one in charge
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ProfGday(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Stargurl20:

I've gone there twice and I met no one in charge

Those people are wicked is in their power to access your portal and approved the darm thing without any axle.... Try and tip them next time you go.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Adebaba1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProfGday:

Those people are wicked is in their power to access your portal and approved the darm thing without any axle.... Try and tip them next time you go.
Like they feel they are mini gods

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Stevosty: 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Unconfirmed info has it that training is starting tomorrow, that we are to bring our andriod phone for the training, lg secretariats are the venues.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Mattiegold: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Stevosty:
Unconfirmed info has it that training is starting tomorrow, that we are to bring our andriod phone for the training, lg secretariats are the venues.
which state pls
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by nonhuman(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Which screening are you guys talking about,
For me I have been approved and I didn't attend any screening,
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Ibrochaka(m): 4:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Stevosty:
training is not starting anywhere for now until after the governorship election!
They are closely monitoring the presidential election situation and the upcoming governorship election, if there is any post election violence, then the exercise will be postponed and if not, then it's immediately after the governorship election.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by VTJN(m): 4:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Olowozain:
Application status pending or approved, screened or unscreened, almost everyone that applied would be invited for LGA level training (all functionaries: enumerators, supervisors, coordinators and so on would received the same level of training and practicum). The tasks are much, more people are needed.

Secondly, the position you applied for is your desirable position, however, your position as a census functionary would be determined after the training and quality assessment.
sorry if application pending get invited for training how would they be paid when their application is still pending and they haven't imputed their account details?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by LadySarah: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Stevosty:

After gubernatorial elections .
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Olowozain: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
VTJN:
sorry if application pending get invited for training how would they be paid when their application is still pending and they haven't imputed their account details?

Inputing account details on the website doesn't automatically paid, participants must satisfied the training requirements (daily attendances, verifications, tests, quizzes, exams and all personal details that includes account numbers) would be obtained at the training centers before being paid.

Like I said in the previous post, it is possible for applicants to received invitation emails or join the training without being approved on the websites. However, those that are approved have being processed and would all received invitations emails.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ennyj01(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hello everyone, how is your day going?
Please have anyone from Kosofe Local Government been approved? I did screening like 3 weeks ago.
Please it is urgent.

ROLE: Supervisor.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by K08(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
ennyj01:
Hello everyone, how is your day going?
Please have anyone from Kosofe Local Government been approved? I did screening like 3 weeks ago.
Please it is urgent.

ROLE: Supervisor.
Why don't you chance your role to Enumerator. It is easier to be approved as Enumerator.
The Supervisor roles seemed to have been slotted out - (NPC staff members' families, top,politicians, e.t.c)
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ennyj01(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
K08:

Why don't you chance your role to Enumerator. It is easier to be approved as Enumerator.
The Supervisor roles seemed to have been slotted out - (NPC staff members' families, top,politicians, e.t.c)

Oh, okay.
How do I change it please?

I am considering going back to the local government tomorrow.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by K08(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
ennyj01:

Oh, okay.
How do I change it please?

I am considering going back to the local government tomorrow.
Okay. You may check this out:
drginger:

You can still check that
1. when you get to the page that displays show application status,
go to the address and edit, you have something like this.. https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
2...add the letters prev
Meaning you will now have something like this.. https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/prev

Click and your bio will display enabling you to see what you applied for
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by maingate27: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Olowozain:

Inputing account details on the website doesn't automatically paid, participants must satisfied the training requirements (daily attendances, verifications, tests, quizzes, exams and all personal details that includes account numbers) would be obtained at the training centers before being paid.

Like I said in the previous post, it is possible for applicants to received invitation emails or join the training without being approved on the websites. However, those that are approved have being processed and would all received invitations emails.

Pls do you have any info concerning assistant quality assurance/Rovers role??
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ennyj01(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
K08:

Okay. You may check this out:

Thanks.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by LadySarah: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
maingate27:

Pls do you have any info concerning assistant quality assurance/Rovers role??

After elections.
I went yesterday and was told ours is after election.

Also follow natpopcom on Twitter.The same response was given by one of their handlers

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by melvincriz: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2023
Good morning to y'all...any update from idemili North Anambra? Been approved since last month.
Role :field coordinator
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Marydolapo: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Has anyone from ikorodu been approved yet?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by plutob2ce: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trying to check if I have been approved, after entering my details, it keeps writing pls retry, what can I do

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by GeorgeWilliams(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Marydolapo:
Has anyone from ikorodu been approved yet?
the last time I Checked... PENDING

I hope something will be done soon
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by jimfarayola(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
I think there is mass approval going on for applicants from Oyo State, all the 3 application I've been tracking all this while got approved this morning. If you are from Oyo state and yet to get approved, please try and check.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Stevosty: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
plutob2ce:
Trying to check if I have been approved, after entering my details, it keeps writing pls retry, what can I do
same here "pls retry"
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Lordibm(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mine too that has been previously approved is showing please retry. I think it's for everyone. They'll fix it later
Stevosty:
same here "pls retry"

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (89) (Reply)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.