Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census - Jobs/Vacancies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (223537 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Katcall: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
toask111:

Please how many days training will it be?
12 days
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by toask111: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Katcall:
12 days

Wow shocked

One last thing, please I need NPC link to check if my application is still pending or it has been confirmed. Or I should not bother about this?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Katcall: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
toask111:

Wow shocked

One last thing, please I need NPC link to check if my application is still pending or it has been confirmed. Or I should not bother about this?
www dot doanncx4d1b7d dot cloudfront dot net

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Stevosty: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
sundid:

Any update on the screening exercise for today?
I guess the cordinator just wanted to see our faces, training proper starts 13th April, though those who have issues were attended to.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Goodboy2000(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello house, my dashboard still shows pending while I received a message that I should report to Akwa ibom while I registered here in Asaba Delta State.

My question is, can I attend the training here in Asaba Delta state because I don't have money to transport myself to Akwa ibom for the accreditation/training exercise.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Goodboy2000(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
rshola4:
First phase of training is From 11th tuesday to -17th Monday , (7days straight include Saturday n Sunday)for the training o
Second phase 20th Thursday (7 days straight down to 25th Wednesday (6days straight include Saturday n Sunday)

*In The News...*

No Public Holidays For Census.

Meanwhile, the training for ad-hoc staff esp. for supervisors and enumerators is very essential, unavoidable, and of course open to all; but it's time and energy consuming.

More reason why employing only Serious minded, Physically appeared, Fit, and Qualified applicants/trainees whose intentions of availability for the job appears and confirmed to be 100% (irrespective of their application status) is one of our top priorities.

What the message implies is that this NPC job is not a job you can just run as a sharp sharp side hustle like that of INEC where training's and job were done virtually on weekends. The job- done on a seat (a chair and table), in one spot etc.

NPC is more than that. NPC esp. at supervisors and enumerators level needs moving round from one place to another.
~It is energy and strength consuming.
It will be done in days (weekdays - weekend).
~It is time/days consuming, and there's no public holiday.

So, definitely, if you have a job that doesn't spare you for weekdays.. there's no way you can meet up to expectations.

If you're not physically fit.. there's no way you can meet up to expectation.

Note: There might, or certainly will be a "Mop-up" exercise in some areas which might consume more extra days than expected.

So, don't just think that you've applied, got approval, will probably luckily get trained, and at the end of the day, flop the commission's assignment by being absent for on-the-field job, thereby causing shortage of staff on field.
~You should know that, that is evil! You can still do the right thing by opting out for the training (irrespective of your application status).

The Commission is trying not to fail.. Don't make them fail!
*If you know you won't be chanced, please opt out!*

*For Enumerators & Supervisors*

For those having *_pending issues.__*

1. Don't pay anybody for approval, it's a scam, only the Comptrollers/NPC ICT can approve.

2. You might be pending and still receive SMS/Email for training participation.

3. If you are patient enough, wait for your LGA list to be out and if not, kindly visit your NPC LGA of assignment for clarifications.

Hi sir, I paid for the approval and yet it's still showing pending and I got a message that I should report to Akwa ibom while am here in Delta, how do I go about it?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by stargal(f): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
I co ask..
Pls let me know if you have any info concerning Ilorin South.
shola87:

Please anyone with update from Ilorin South LGA, Kwara state?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Stevosty: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Goodboy2000:

Hi sir, I paid for the approval and yet it's still showing pending and I got a message that I should report to Akwa ibom while am here in Delta, how do I go about it?
The person you paid ate your money and yet messes up your application, go to the local government you put in your initial registration and lay complain tomorrow because training starts on the 13th, go with your your nin printout.

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Kabeahbillion01(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
I have forgotten what I applied for, how can I check to know that?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by eteebanky1: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
ralfdudu1:
This is what I received today from npc

You have been approved but yet to input your account details

Visit their website, input your NPC code and do the needful......it is very simple

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Seekeroftruth: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
I lost my npc ID , my laptop crashed.
I can't login into my dashboard, I can't find forgotten password or username on the site to reset. How do I recover it.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by eteebanky1: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
toask111:

Wow shocked

For them to send you such msg, that means you've been approved

Find the link and input your account details
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Seekeroftruth: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
Any Anambra whatsapp group to join?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Yehwind02(f): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=mycheery post=122430343]

[b][/b]Guy, calm down! No accreditation is going on at Alimosho local government secretariat. We have a group chat, for Alimosho local government, and we're following everything that is going on in Alimosho. Some people from our group chat went there today, and they were told to come back on Wednesday, to come and check their names. So, nothing like accreditation, please.

Please am in Ikorodu, is there any whatsapp group for my area?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by rshola4: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
HFCs
Directors
State Directors

Postponement of Commencement of LGA Level Training:

1. I am directed to inform you that, sequel to emerging issues, concerning the upcoming LGA training, that was scheduled to commence on Thursday 13th April 2023, all arrangements should be put on hold till further notice
2. Accordingly, states which have already sent out invitations to functionaries should kindly withdraw them and await further directives.

Yours Faithfully,
Arin Olanipekun
For: Director General

I hope it’s not true
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by SIONKPO1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Seekeroftruth:
I lost my npc ID , my laptop crashed.
I can't login into my dashboard, I can't find forgotten password or username on the site to reset. How do I recover it.
You don't need to recover anything just use your NIN

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Yehwind02(f): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please does anyone know the training centres in Ikorodu?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by babington91(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
rshola4:
HFCs
Directors
State Directors

1. I am directed to inform you that, sequel to emerging issues, concerning the upcoming LGA training, that was scheduled to commence on Thursday 13th April 2023, all arrangements should be put on hold till further notice
2. Accordingly, states which have already sent out invitations to functionaries should kindly withdraw them and await further directives.

Yours Faithfully,
Arin Olanipekun

I hope it’s not true

Is this real, cos have seen it in a platform I belong too
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by bennyflipy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
rshola4:
HFCs
Directors
State Directors

Yours Faithfully,
Arin Olanipekun

I hope it’s not true
These people are not serious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by toask111: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
eteebanky1:

For them to send you such msg, that means you've been approved

Find the link and input your account details

Yes I have been approved. I checked and I have already input my account details. Thanks
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by mumjosh: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=K08 post=121379926]
Why don't you chance your role to Enumerator. It is easier to be approved as Enumerator.
The Supervisor roles seemed to have been slotted out - (NPC staff members' families, top,politicians, e.t.c)[/quote
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by mumjosh: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
ennyj01:
Hello everyone, how is your day going?
Please have anyone from Kosofe Local Government been approved? I did screening like 3 weeks ago.
Please it is urgent.

ROLE: Supervisor.

Yes. I am also from kosofe LGA and I have been approved. The controller they asked us to be calling doesn't pick calls. Will be going there tomorrow for updates
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Ibrochaka(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
rshola4:
HFCs
Directors
State Directors

Yours Faithfully,
Arin Olanipekun

I hope it’s not true
National postponment commission (NPC)

3 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Iliyasdass(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
*Postponement Of Commencement Of LGA Level Training:*

1. I Am Directed To Inform You That , sequel to emerging issues, concerning the upcoming LGA training, that was scheduled to commence on Thursday 13th April 2023, all arrangements should be put on hold till further notice

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by rshola4: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
HFCs
Directors
State Directors

Kindly disregard any message saying the LGA level training for Supervisors and Enumerators have been postponed.
The training still stands as earlier announced.

Yours Faithfully,
Arin Olanipekun
For Director General

I am tired of which one to believe self
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by adewale2011(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Thank God self say them postpone am, na today I just know say them approve my application? So after approval what next? grin
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please, how much is the payment? I applied and I'm just finding out today that I was even approved

I know the experience will be worth it, but I also want to know if the payment will be...

On a side note, please, I only used my NIN to check if I was approved, is there a print out for those that were approved? I no even remember the details wey I use
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by SIONKPO1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
ok
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please, is it possible that there will be public holiday during the census proper?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by etel124(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wrong information...please disregard. Training still holds.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by MissIndependent(f): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
etel124:
This looks doctored...
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
etel124:

The font sizes differ... The heading and date seem like an afterthought

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (89) (Reply)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.