Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (223939 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by goke4real(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kalaba:

Is there a way I can retrieve my application number so to check my status?

You can use your NIN to log in, from there you can retrieve your details.

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Jbhunt: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
Please is it possible for someone to stand in for me during the training and census exercise...I relocated but have been approved..
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by toask111: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
ebenezer880:

Ekiti

OK. I don't have it. I will suggest you gate crash whenever they call for the training. I wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by mela82(f): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
A new twist in Nigeria.
CENSUS WILL BE POSTPONED BY AT LEAST TWO WEEKS.

NPC chairman would meet with President on Tuesday to fix a new date for the population census after which date for the commencement of LGA level training would be announced. Field functionaries at the LGA level would be trained for 12days. 7days for building numbering and household listing and 5 days for enumeration of persons. Fieldwork would be for 10days, 5 days for building numbering and household listing, and 5 days for enumeration of persons. As it stands, census would not hold as initially planned for 2nd to 7th of May. It will be moved by 2weeks, but it will still hold before the swearing in of the new government to power

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by DenreleDave(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jbhunt:
Please is it possible for someone to stand in for me during the training and census exercise...I relocated but have been approved..

Typical Nigerian, Must you be involved in impersonation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by princejohnard(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2023
Please, when is the new date for training of enumerator?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Hassany4u(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2023
princejohnard:
Please, when is the new date for training of enumerator?
What is the new training date for supervisor too
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by jane00700: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2023
Names has been pasted in my training center. We await further notice from them

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by eteebanky1: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
mela82:
A new twist in Nigeria.

NPC chairman would meet with President on Tuesday to fix a new date for the population census after which date for the commencement of LGA level training would be announced. Field functionaries at the LGA level would be trained for 12days. 7days for building numbering and household listing and 5 days for enumeration of persons. Fieldwork would be for 10days, 5 days for building numbering and household listing, and 5 days for enumeration of persons. As it stands, census would not hold as initially planned for 2nd to 7th of May. It will be moved by 2weeks, but it will still hold before the swearing in of the new government to power

I hope this will be true but assumptions too plenty
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Kebaba(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
kyinusa:
I received text this afternoon from NPC that I should report to d NPC office in my local govt. on d 24/04/2023 with 2passport photo nd my highest certificate.

Is anything actually happening today??
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
mela82:
A new twist in Nigeria.

Kai, so the training won't be in two phases again... Hope they'll refund the money budgeted for two phases, because I'm sure money for two phases of training was part of what made up the #869b budgeted for the census
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by garfield1: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
jane00700:
Names has been pasted in my training center. We await further notice from them

Which state?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by garfield1: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

Kai, so the training won't be in two phases again... Hope they'll refund the money budgeted for two phases, because I'm sure money for two phases of training was part of what made up the #869b budgeted for the census

They will combine the two phases and pay.it means training can be done straight 12 days na.but ordinarily,they can teach everything within 7 to 10 days.NPC are the one putting themselves in a tight corner.
Better still,some states that are ready for training should go ahead,it mustn't be simultaneous.but they should be a deadline for all states let's say 15 may as census will probably now be from 17-21
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ebenezer880(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
toask111:

OK. I don't have it. I will suggest you gate crash whenever they call for the training. I wish you the very best

My status is still Pending... cry kiss kiss
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Whois(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Same here. I have actually forgotten i applied for npc adhoc staff untill i received msg from them signed by controller. My status online says approved if not I would rather ignore them undecided

kyinusa:
I received text this afternoon from NPC that I should report to d NPC office in my local govt. on d 24/04/2023 with 2passport photo nd my highest certificate.
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by seansifo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hello, please when did you receive the text? I application has been approved for over 3 months now but I haven't received any text from the commission. I submitted my application to Lagos state, alimosho LG to be precise
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by seansifo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hello, please when did you receive the text? I application has been approved for over 3 months now but I haven't received any text from the commission. I submitted my application to Lagos state, alimosho LG to be precise

Whois:
Same here. I have actually forgotten i applied for npc adhoc staff untill i received msg from them signed by controller. My status online says approved if not I would rather ignore them undecided

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Whois(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
I received it yesterday's evening. Some people received text this evening. Which area in alimosho did you choose? I think tomorrow is the last day, go to the secretariat in ikotun to check if your name is on the list. . the list is categorized based on areas, alimosho have abule egba, oke-odo, ayobo, shasha, Egbeda,Akowonjo,idimu etc

seansifo:

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by Kebaba(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
When is d new training date

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by toask111: 2:26am On Apr 27, 2023
Kebaba:
When is d new training date

MAY
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by gold360(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2023
Whois:
I received it yesterday's evening. Some people received text this evening. Which area in alimosho did you choose? I think tomorrow is the last day, go to the secretariat in ikotun to check if your name is on the list. . the list is categorized based on areas, alimosho have abule egba, oke-odo, ayobo, shasha, Egbeda,Akowonjo,idimu etc

pls was the date of training stated on the message you received?
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by albahafs: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2023
Got this from punch

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by seansifo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Thank you for the response. I'm not in around ikotun at the moment and I don't have anyone I can send to help me check the list. Guess I'll just wait if perhaps they will text me or I let it slide

Whois:

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by jacobnel(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2023
#kpokponews
PRESS STATEMENT

President Buhari Approves Postponement of 2023 Census

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the postponement of the 2023 Population and Housing Census, earlier scheduled for 3-7 May 2023, to a date to be determined by the incoming Administration.

The President gave the approval after meeting with some members of the Federal Executive Council and the Chairman of the National Population Commission and his team at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Friday (28 April 2023).

In arriving at the decision to postpone the Census, the meeting reiterated the critical need for the conduct of a Population and Housing Census, 17 years after the last Census, to collect up-to-date data that will drive the developmental goals of the country and improve the living standard of the Nigerian people.

The President noted that with the completion of the Enumeration Area Demarcation of the country, conduct of first and second pretests, the recruitment and training of adhoc workers, procurement of Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs) and ICT infrastructures, appreciable progress has been made in the implementation of the 2023 Population and Housing Census.

He also commended the methodology being put in place by the Commission to conduct accurate and reliable Census, especially the massive deployment of technology that is capable of delivering world class Census and laying a sustainable basis for future censuses

The President further directed the Commission to continue with preparations for the conduct of the 2023 Population and Housing Census in order to sustain the gains already recorded and provide the basis for the incoming administration to consolidate these achievements.

The meeting was attended by the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr Abubakar Malami; the Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs Zainab Ahmed; the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed; the Minister of State, Budget and National Planning, Mr Clem Agba and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr Boss Mustapha.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed
Honourable Minister of Information and Culture
Abuja
29th April 2023

seansifo:
Thank you for the response. I'm not in around ikotun at the moment and I don't have anyone I can send to help me check the list. Guess I'll just wait if perhaps they will text me or I let it slide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by ProfGday(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2023
Something is fishy with the way these looters are behaving....I guess they have used those dollars for campaign and eating ponmon.

I'm calling on all the applicants to protest against this step took by the FG.

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by SIONKPO1(m): 5:30am On May 01, 2023
garfield1:

They will combine the two phases and pay.it means training can be done straight 12 days na.but ordinarily,they can teach everything within 7 to 10 days.NPC are the one putting themselves in a tight corner.
Better still,some states that are ready for training should go ahead,it mustn't be simultaneous.but they should be a deadline for all states let's say 15 may as census will probably now be from 17-21
Garfield,i dey laugh
You can now see why we say that Pmb is a failure,NPC has been planning for census in 4years and an outrageous Billions of Naira was Approved and Released ,some foreign missions also Donated money and equipment so that the Census will be a reality but with what's happening now forget am BAT won't conduct it,and the money otilo as Liar Mohammed and some Ministers have used it to Cash out Big time.
Shame on NPC
Shame on the Co-ordinating Minister
Shame on Pmb
Shame on APC

2 Likes

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by eteebanky1: 6:46am On May 01, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Garfield,i dey laugh
You can now see why we say that Pmb is a failure,NPC has been planning for census in 4years and an outrageous Billions of Naira was Approved and Released ,some foreign missions also Donated money and equipment so that the Census will be a reality but with what's happening now forget am BAT won't conduct it,and the money otilo as Liar Mohammed and some Ministers have used it to Cash out Big time.
Shame on NPC
Shame on the Co-ordinating Minister
Shame on Pmb
Shame on APC

They'll surely do it, probably next year

Cos before tinubu administration settles down, starts appointing a minister for various ministries...... Start seeking for remaining funds for the census probably in next year budget......so I think it might still take long

I believe, this census was halted cos of lack of enough funds from the federal government
Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by SIONKPO1(m): 6:49am On May 01, 2023
eteebanky1:

They'll surely do it, probably next year

Cos before tinubu administration settles down, starts appointing a minister for various ministries...... Start seeking for remaining funds for the census probably in next year budget......so I think it might still take long

I believe, this census was halted cos of lack of enough funds from the federal government
Calm down,the proposed budget is #900billion ,naija presently is broke
BAT won't conduct it.
There is more to it that they don't want to tell us

1 Like

Re: NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census by camri: 9:21am On May 01, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Calm down,the proposed budget is #900billion ,naija presently is broke
BAT won't conduct it.
There is more to it that they don't want to tell us
lets say they postpone it till next year, are we the same approved adhoc staff to conduct it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply)

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.